The Dremel Digilab 3D40 Idea Builder 3D printer is Dremel’s best 3D printer for classroom use or to use at home. 3D printing beginners, teachers and children alike will appreciate the large 4.5″ full color touchscreen with an intuitive interface for easy use, the removable glass build plate that makes it easy to remove prints and is resistant to drops and the fully enclosed sturdy plastic design that keeps curious hands out and also makes the printer quiet and safe. You can easily connect the printer to Wifi and use the included remote printing software to send prints from wherever you are. The printer has a high accuracy with a 100 micron layer height, but you can also print very quickly with the 300 micron layer height setting. You can print using the included cloud software, the included Dremel Digilab 3D Slicer for Windows or Mac, or your favorite 3D software that supports .gcode, .g or .g3drem files such as Cura, Simplify3D, Craftware, KISSlicer, Slic3r or Repetier. Once you start slicing your own files you can take advantage of the large 6″ x 10″ x 6.7″ (402 cu in) build volume. With 85 years of reliable quality, Dremel is an established brand that you can trust to support you throughout your journey. By purchasing a Dremel 3D printer, you will have lifetime access to unrivaled Dremel customer service as well as an industry-best 1 year warranty. All the help you need will be just a quick email, live chat or phone call away. This kit also contains everything else you need to successfully bring 3D printing to your classroom. Start printing out of the box with 30 standards aligned lesson plans, developed alongside partners with years of experience developing curriculum. The lesson plans teach students how to solve open-ended problems by creating their own models and prototypes, testing them out, and iterating to make improvements. They will learn how to work effectively in teams, and of course they will learn about 3D printing too. The kit also includes a professional development course with quizzes and a final exam that allows you to get 4 hours of your yearly professional development requirement out of the way. The kit also includes 3 spools of filaments in different colors, extra build tape for your build platform, and an extra Dremel build platform so that you can easily swap out platforms between prints. Everything you need to bring the magic of 3D printing to your classroom.
- Includes the Dremel Digilab 3D40 Idea Builder, Dremel’s easiest to setup and use 3D printer perfect for the classroom
- Start printing with your classroom right out of the box with 30 standards-aligned lesson plans
- Teach students how to solve open-ended problems by creating their own models and prototypes
- Get 4 hours of professional development credits with the included 3D printing course for teachers
- Expand your students’ projects with 3 spools of filament (black, blue, orange) and quickly start your next print with an extra glass build plate
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
Monoprice Mini Delta 3D Printer Fully Assembled with Heated Build Plate and Auto Calibration for ABS PLA w/ Micro SD From the #1 Best-Selling 3D Printer Brand in the World (Source: CONTEXT Q3’17 AM3DP Report) Empower your children’s creativity, or your own, with the lowest-priced professional quality 3D Printer in the world. With a steel frame wrapped in black anodized aluminum shell and 50 micron layer resolution, you can see and feel right away that this is no toy. The delta design style continuously self-calibrates, so you will never have to struggle with bed leveling. The print bed and extrusion nozzle heat to a wide range of temperatures, allowing you to print with different materials. Auto Calibration: The delta design style continuously self-calibrates, so you will never have to struggle with bed leveling. Fully Assembled: The MP Mini Delta 3d Printer comes fully assembled, ready to print out of the box. Durable: The steel frame and black anodized aluminum frame makes this printer extremely durable and capable of withstanding some serious abuse. Open Source: The print bed and extrusion nozzle heat to a wide range of temperatures, allowing you to print with different filament types from any manufacturer. Additionally, it has the ability to use open source software, such as Cura or Repetier, allowing you to tailor your 3D printing experience to your personal tastes. Features: • 50 micron layer resolution • Can print from a computer using a wireless Wi-Fi® or physical USB connection, or offline with a microSDTM card • Up to 150mm/sec print speed • 180 ~ 260°C extruder nozzle temperature range • 50 ~ 100°C build plate temperature range • ø110 x 120 mm build area • Compatible with Windows® and Mac® OS X® What’s in the box • 1x 3D printer • 1x Filament holder • 1x Plastic scraper • 1x USB
- Auto Calibration: The delta design style continuously self-calibrates, so you will never have to struggle with bed leveling.
- Fully Assembled: The MP Mini Delta 3d Printer comes fully assembled, ready to print out of the box.
- Durable: The steel frame and black anodized aluminum frame makes this printer extremely durable and capable of withstanding some serious abuse.
- Open Source: The print bed and extrusion nozzle heat to a wide range of temperatures, allowing you to print with different filament types from any manufacturer. Additionally, it has the ability to use open source software, such as Cura or Repetier.
- Professional Quality Prints: up to 50 micron layer resolution. Can print from a computer using a wireless Wi-Fi® or physical USB connection, or offline with a microSDTM card
Click Here For More Information
Specification of Brass Nozzle:
Type:0.4mm Extruder Brass Nozzle Print Head
Specification of Extruder Tube:
Nozzle Throat Outer Diameter:7mm
Nozzle Throat Inner Diameter:4mm
Specification of Heater Blocks Hotend:
15 piece/set ( 1.75mm Teflon Throat Tubex5pcs,nozzle 0.4mmx5pcs,Heater Blocks Heating Hotendx5pcs)
- Pack of 5 x 3D Printer Extruder Hotend 30mm Length 1.75mm Nozzle Inputting Tube( for MK8 Makerbot Reprap Prusa I3 3D Printer) and 5 x 3D Printer 0.4mm Extruder Brass Nozzle Print Head.
- Nozzle Throat: Outer Thread – M6; Inner Diameter – 2mm; Length – 30mm; Filament Diameter – 1.75mm; Material – Stainless Steel.
- 0.4mm Extruder Brass Nozzle Print Head: Color – Golden; Material – copper (brass); Size – 5*13mm; Input Diameter: 1.75mm; Output Diameter: 0.4mm.
- Compatibility: compatible with all 1.75mm PLA ABS 3D Printer
- Quanlity:15pcs/lot (5 piece 1.75mm Nozzle Inputting Tube,5 piece 3D Printer 0.4mm Extruder Brass Nozzle Print Head,5 piece Heater Blocks Hotend)
Visit The Website For More Information…
We provide the highest quality 3D printing materials such as ABS, PLA, HIPS, PVA, and more. Our filaments are run with tight tolerances. There are no air bubbles or oily residues. Every filament comes loaded on a durable, hard plastic spool, not a cheap, flimsy cardboard spool.
HIPS, High Impact Polystyrene, is very similar to ABS. They share a lot of the same characteristics and qualities. However, HIPS is used with different solvents versus ABS. Limonene is used with HIPS instead of Acetone for ABS. Since Limonene does not affect ABS, HIPS is commonly used as a supporting material. HIPS is versatile, economical, and impact resistant.
Compatible with RepRap, Makerbot, UP!, Lulzbot, Afinia, Solidoodle, MakerGear, Printrbot LC, and more!
Is the spindle hole large enough to fit my Makerbot printer?
Yes! Our spindle holes are large enough to fit the Makerbot printers. You don’t have to worry about fabricating a spindle extension any longer. *NOTE, these spools will not fit inside of the new Makerbot 5th generation printer drawers. You can still use these spools and feed the filament directly through the top of the printer.
What are some printing tips?
Please use Kapton tape or 3M blue tape. Please use in well ventilated areas.
What other colors are available?
HIPS comes in a variety of different vibrant colors, 12 different options total.
- 1.75mm diameter, 1kg net weight, HIPS Filament
- Filament Roundness: +/- 0.07mm
- Filament Diameter: +/- 0.05mm
- Recommended Print Temperature: 210 – 230°C, depending on printer model
- Compatible with RepRap, Makerbot, Afinia, Solidoodle or any standard spool based 3D printer
Check Out Our Website For Details…