These nozzles are used with the Volcano block and packs to print at large layer heights and extremely high flow rates.
Volcano nozzles are super fast printing nozzles for use with the Volcano block and packs to print large layer heights at extremely high flow rates. Volcano nozzles have extra long heated melt zones for ultimate filament melt speeds. We’ve also carefully crafted the internal geometry to optimise flow and throughput, as well as ensuring the nozzle tip is appropriately sized for flattening down extra wide printed traces.
E3D nozzles are easily identified by the number of hex flats drilled with dots.
- Genuine E3D Parts
- 1 – 0.8mm High-performance brass nozzles for your Volcano HotEnd per Order
- Super-fine to super-fat layering, you’ll be making stronger, faster and bigger prints with the Volcano HotEnd PowerUp
- These nozzles are immediately compatible with the Lulzbot Moarstruder
- Many RepRap 3D printers including the Prusa i3 can be upgraded with a Volcano
Click Here For More Information
Born from the drive for absolute quality, the Pro2 Plus refines 3D printing for production grade environments. Upgrading and evolving traditional manufacturing.
- Dual extruder: electronic driven lifting; 4× increased torque performance; diverse filament compatibility (300℃)
- Massive build volume (12 x 12 x 23.8 in); minimum 0.01Mm layer height
- Filament sensor/ camera/ hepa filter
- 7 inch
- 32 bit motion control board
Click Here For More Information
The resin is a standard resin for LCD / DLP UV Cure 3D Printer. It is widely used in many fields such as industrial parts, garage kits, craftwork design, education, archaeological model, clock and eyeglasses, etc.
Size: 500ml, 1L
Available color: Clear Blue, Grey, Black, White, Clear
UV Sensitive Wavelength: 405nm
Viscosity (25C)(Test Method ASTM D1342): 150-200MPa
Density(Test Method ASTM D1183): 1.05-1.20 / cm3
Tensile Strength(Test Method ASTM D527): 36-52Mpa
Elongation at break(Test Method ASTM D527): 11-20%
Flexural Strength(Test Method ASTM D790): 59-70MPa
Flexural Modulus(Test Method ASTM D790): 1.882-2.385Mpa
zod Impact – Notched(Test Method ASTM D178): 44-49kJ/mm
Hardness (Shore D)(Test Method ASTM D2240): 84D
Heat Deflection Temperature(Test Method ASTM D1525): 80C
Glass Transition Temperature (Test Method ASTM D1525): 100C
Store & Usage:
1.Store in cool dry places between 18-28C
2.Avoid any direct sunlight during usage.
3.Shake well before use.
4.After printing, please wash your print in alcohol with an content of above 90). Note don’t let your print contact with water during washing stage and don’t keep it in alcohol for a long time
5.Use at temperature 18-28C
1.Keep out of the reach of children and animals
2.Always wear gloves and eye protections before use to avoid direct contact with skin and keep room ventilated.
3.Don’t used for products intended for internal use or in contact with food or drink items.
- Low Cost / Low Smell, safe to use, the resins for UV Cure 3D Printer is developed and produced by the NOVA3D company itself and have got the ROHS and MSDS certification
- Exposure Time: Bottom layer 60s, each layer 8s. The photocurable polymers are great for low power LCD / DLP UV Cure Resin Printers with the wavelength 405nm, Quick setup in preform with our own UV Light LCD 3D Printer L1121(Bene1), L2120(Bene2) and J1120(Photon) and it is very convenient as each kind of photopolymer resin have been set parameters in NOVA3D itself UV Curing 3D Printers
- After cured, NOVA3D Rigid Type 3D Printer Resin is highly resistant to deformation over time. Great for printing thin walls and features. Not suited for parts that must bend. Model printed with the photosensitive resin features smooth surface, high stability and high accuracy, low shrinkage, excellent stiffness, toughness, impact resistance and some flexibility
- UV Resin with opaque appearance and precise details, Black, White, and Grey Resins are ready to use right off the printer, Their neutral undertone also makes a great base for parts that will eventually be painted or undergo other finishing processes, Clear Resin for transparent applications and is great for any parts requiring translucency
- You’re never on your own with NOVA3D products! We have a full team of friendly and knowledgeable technicians ready to answer your questions, both before and after the sale
Check Out Our Website For Details…
The mount block is used in open belt closures for 2GT belt. These are used to clap down the GT2 belt inside the linear rail.
- Size: 9 * 40mm, the middle hole M4 is fixing hole.
- Tooth width: 0.85 mm,depth of the tooth: 0.9 mm.
- Pitch: 1.1mm (the groove part)
- Material:Aluminum Alloy
- The mount block is used in open belt closures for 2GT(and some other models)belt.
Visit The Website For More Information…