Welcome to TotalPack 3D Products Our engineered filament is here to help you stream your creative outlet, enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality. The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/-0.02mm.? PLA, or Polylactic Acid, is a commonly used thermoplastic material that does not require the use of a heated print bed. Blending a mixture of plant-based materials and polymers creates TotalPack 3D Printer’s PLA, making this material more earth-friendly. Because of the lower melting temperatures and lack of warping, PLA filaments retain their color vibrancy and are a common choice for displays or small household prints. The 3D printed object will have a glossy type finish with we love it: Less warping Easy to use No heated bed required Eco-friendly.
- UNLEASH YOUR CREATIVITY WITH THE MOST RELIABLE 3D FILAMENT!-While other cheaply-made 3D printing filaments are hard to work with, require a heated print bed and smell funny, the TOTALPACK 3D PLA filament is here to make 3D printing not only easier, but also more fun! Even if you’rea 3D printing newbie, you can easily use our premium filament to take your creations to a whole other level!
- THE BUDGET-FRIENDLY FILAMENT THAT’S SUPER-EASY TO USE!-You don’t have to be a 3D printing master in order to use our low-warp and odourless 1.75mm/diameter 3D printer filament. The easy-to-print material is ideal for 3D printing beginners, hobbyists, weekend DIYers as well as professionals thanks to its versatility and strength! Plus, its affordable price will offer you a bigger bang for your buck!
- HIGHLY COMPATIBLE WITH ALL STANDARD 3D PRINTERS!-What separates the TOTALPACK 1.75mm 3D PLA filament is its unparalleled versatility. You can use it with almost all 3D printers, both commercial and professional, including AirWolf, BigBox, CraftBot, MakerBot, XYZ Da Vinci, FlashForge, Ultimaker, E3D, OrdBot, Prusa, Robo 3D, CEL, CubePro and many many more!
- THE ECO-FRIENDLY, LOW-WARP FILAMENT FOR EVERY 3D HOBBYIST!-Unlike other 3D printing filaments, the TOTALPACK PLA 1.75mm filament is made from renewable sources, which makes it more eco-friendly, while to lack of warping will make using it a breeze. Plus, the dimensional accuracy of +/-0.02mm will enhance its precision. Finally, it require less energy, since the recommended nozzle temperature is 180°C -210°C (356°F -410°F)!
- 100% SATISFACTION OR YOUR MONEY BACK!-When it comes to your satisfaction, we don’t like to settle. That’s why we proudly back our premium PLA filament with our unconditional money back guarantee. If, for any reason, you’re not 100% thrilled with our filament’s performance, we promise to buy itback from you at full price. No questions asked!
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Reuse, easy remove;
Separation type bending to take the model. It’s more convenient.
No need the beauty of paper and scraper to assist the model.
Print not warped edge. No glue is needed.
Can be printed on cold bed.
Please kindly note:
If it doesn’t stick, please don’t worry, rotate the magnetic A side 90 degrees, match to the polarity.
Please level the build plate well before printing.
Please do not let heated nozzle touch the A plate directly !
8.7″ A Plate+B Plate
- 2018 Upgrade 3D Printer Heatbed Plate Sheet: can install on a hoted bed and glass platform, fit for prusa i3, MEGA, Anet A8, Creality Ender 3 and more Printer.
- 2 in 1 Plate: the A plate is flexible and magnetic, it is easy to move away from build platform and take away printed models, B plate with 3M adhesive, stick on the build surface.
- Please Kindly Note: the plate is magnetic, the temperature (recommended from 50 to 80 degrees centigrade) should not exceed 80 degrees. so It is work well for PLA, not suitable for ABS, or the platform will comes bent . if set heated beyond 80 degree, it will lose magnetism or turn bent.
- Size: 220x220mm/ 8.7×8.7 inch
- After-sales Support: each one defective item can have the free replace or refund, If need further please fell free to email or QA us, we and our engineers are very happy to assist you.
Click Here For More Information
Stop wasting time trying to remember print settings or scrolling through websites to learn about new materials. Great visual reference to keep by your 3d printer whether you are a seasoned pro or just beginning. Descriptions for each material outline best uses and material properties along with tips that will help keep your prints successful every time. Easy to read graphic shows both extruder and heated bed temperature settings based off research from the most popular filament manufacturers and printing experience. Sealed in a waterproof, high quality, 5mil thick lamination that will last. Thinking about trying to use a new filament, but not sure if it is compatible with your 3d printer? What support material should be used with PLA vs. ABS? What materials need an enclosure for best print quality? Which filaments have to be stored in sealed containers due to moisture absorption? …Just check this simple guide to find out in seconds.
- Made in the U.S.
- Great quick reference guide for desktop 3d printers
- Features descriptions, tips, extruder & bed temperature ranges for the most popular filaments
- Materials: PLA, ABS, PVA, HIPS, PETG, ASA, NYLON, TPE, & TPU
- High quality, tear resistant, & waterproof lamination: 9″ x 11.5″
Check Out Our Website For Details…
– Engraving area: 220 x 220 x 240mm
– Frame material: acrylic plate
– Platform board: aluminum base
– Nozzle quantity: single
– Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
– Layer thickness: 0.1 – 0.3mm
– Memory card offline print: SD card (not included)
– Print speed: 100mm/s
– Supporting material: ABS, luminescent, nylon PVA, PLA, PP, wood
– Material diameter: 1.75mm
– File format: G-code, OBJ, STL
– XY-axis positioning accuracy: 0.012mm
– Z-axis positioning accuracy: 0.004mm
– Voltage: 12V
– Host computer software: Cura, Repetier-Host
1 x A8 3D Desktop Acrylic LCD Screen Printer
1 x Pack of Accessories
- It is the unassembled DIY kit, provide you an unforgettable step-by-step learning experience for the 3D printer from scratch. As long as you have a passion for creativity, you can not afford to miss this product
- Multiple 3D printing filament supportable, support ABS/PLA/wood/PVA/PP/luminescent.220 x 220 x 240mm printing volume, just right for you
- Operating system: Windows XP/7/8/10, Mac, Linux.Working environment: temperature: 10 – 30 Deg.C, humidity: 20 – 50 RH
- Made from the piano-black laser-cut acrylic frame. To maintain the garage-built feel and the handmade charm.Engineered to provide redefined usability, quality, performance
- High printing precision, stainless steel rail rods, gears, bearings and connectors for smoother movement. Suitable for a wide range of customers, young or old, professional or amateur etc.
Click Here For More Information