Trovole is a manufacturer specializing in R&D, design and manufacture of 3D printers. The 3D printers produced are ROSH-certified and CE-certified. Trovole 3D printers are exported to more than 400 countries in the world, leading global sales, and are deeply loved by consumers worldwide.
This is the video of the printer installation
Construction dimensions: 220 * 220 * 240 mm
Dimensions of the machine: 500 * 400 * 450 mm
Weight of the machine: 7.5 kg
Package dimensions: 510 * 320 * 225 mm
Gross weight: 9.2 kg
Material：Aviation Wooden(Generally used in aviation equipment, with shock and heat resistance characteristics)
Precision of the position of the X axis is: 0.05 mm
Accuracy of the Z axis position: 0.015 meters
XY Axis Positioning Accuracy：0.012mm
Z Axis Positioning Accuracy：0.004mm
Printing speed: 10 – 120 mm / s
Thickness of the layer: 0.1 – 0.4 mm
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
Filament: ABS / PLA
Power supply: Input: 115 V / 1.5 A 230 V / 0.75 A
Output: DC12 V / 15 A
Connection: USB, SD (Offline Support Print)
Operating System:OS XP，Vista，Win7，Win8，Win10，Linux，M AC
File format: STL, G-code, OBJ
the maximum temperature of the heated bed:About 110 °C
Extruder temperature: about 260 ° C
3D printer packaging:
1. All modules
2. All assembly tools
4.1.75mm Filament *1.（ABS/PLA random）
- ◆High cost-effective A8-W5 3D printer kit, including all department modules, all assembly tools, Software, Filament, CD, etc. The user-friendly, family-friendly and wallet-ready 3D printer from Trovole is ready.
- ◆The size of the 3D printer is 500*400*450mm. It compact enough to fit any desk. The building size is 220*220*240mm, printing capacity is greater. Working with ABS / PLA filaments, the material is more environmentally friendly. Working condition：10-30℃，Humidity 20-50%.
- ◆With LCD screen, 5 buttons, easy to operate. Equipped with a high-quality extruder, the highest printing speed is up to 120mm/sec. The precision is higher, and the printing quality is higher.Use the Cura software, support windows(linux、mac).
- ◆W5 3D printer can print CAD 3D printer model to real .its frame while it uses linear bearings , belts and threaded rods to build X , Y , Z axis .It enables W5 to print steadily with no vibration .
- ◆3D printers have been able to print a lot of things, have a very big impact on the medical, cultural, construction, food, automotive and other industries, and his extensive application may exceed our imagination.