Diameter (Tolerance): 1.75 mm ±0.05 mm
Net Weight: 1000g
Recommended Printing Temp: 195 – 230 °C
Recommended Printing Speed: 30 – 60 mm/s
Heated Bed: Not required but can be used (up to 60 °C)
The dimensions of spool:
Spool Diameter: 20cm
Spool Width: 6.9cm
Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 5.3cm
- No polishing needed, printing at a high detail results in a beautiful finish.
- Highlight silk pla filament multicolored color
- Nice shiny Special Rainbow Multi Color Gradient
- Industrial & Scientific > Additive Manufacturing Products > 3D Printing Supplies > 3D Printing Filament
- The change from one color to another is random.
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Amolen filaments are run with high performance and no air bubbles or oily residues, loaded on durable, hard plastic spool.
- GLOW IN THE DARK – Contains phosphorescent materials that glow in the dark after absorbing light energy. Glowing effect is stronger when exposed to UV light
- SMOOTHLY PRINT- Orderly wrapped, melt well, feed smoothly and constantly without clogging the nozzle or extruder
- HIGH COMPATIBILITY – Perfectly compatible with most of the FDM 3D Printer, 1.75mm pla filament consistent diameter, dimensional accuracy +/- 0.03mm
- PREMIER MATERIAL – Raw materials are from USA, eco-friendly with good performance
- HIGH PERFORMANCE – Good shaping, no bubble, no jamming, no warping
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
- 2KG net (approximately 4.4 lbs) PLA Filament with Clear Spool.
- 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02mm) .
- PLA (Polylactic Acid) 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant.
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 180°C – 210°C (356°F – 410°F) .
- Spool Diameter: 7.88″ – Spool Width: 2.69″ – Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20″.
Check Out Our Website For Details…
The MP Mini SLA 3D Printer produces higher quality, more detailed, and smoother prints when compared to filament-based 3D printers. It uses an LCD display to cure layers of UV photosensitive resin with layer heights as small as 35 microns. The printer is ready to print right out of the box. Simply pair it with your Wi-Fi network and add the included sample resin. It has a built-in Web UI, which can slice and print model files without the need for a separate software package. It automatically calibrates and levels the print platform whenever a print is started, ensuring a perfect print every time.
- AUTO LEVELED BUILD PLATE: Part of the difficulty of resin prints is making sure that the build plate is level with the vat. This printer has a unique system that automatically levels the build plate for you.
- SIMPLE WI-FI WEB UI: Slice, print, and manage model files without the need for a separate software program using the convenient, built-in Web UI. You can print directly from the Web UI over your Wi-Fi network or save the files to a microSDTM card for permanent storage and traditional printing from the microSD card.
- VERSATILE SOFTWARE COMPATIBILITY: In addition to the built-in Web UI, the printer is compatible with model files produced by the Creation Workshop and Print Studio software packages, making it more versatile than most comparable 3D printers.
- ON-BOARD PROFILE MANAGEMENT: The printer supports multiple, on-board profiles, allowing you to quickly and easily load the proper settings for your print. The different profiles can be used to change the curing time, lift height, and other critical print parameters.
- 2K LCD CURING SCREEN: The 2K resolution LCD curing screen allows for finer print details over resin printers with a lower resolution curing screen.
Click Here For More Information