Advanced 3D Modeling & Production Design
Insane power at an extraordinary price, ViaCAD Pro offers precision solid modeling and drafting toolsets, enabling advanced 3D prototyping, photorealistic rendering, and design for products and packaging.
ViaCAD Pro offers a seamless progression for CAD hobbyists and professionals looking to take their skills to the next level. The power of ViaCAD’s precision solid modeling and drafting toolsets make it perfect for designing objects and parts, manufacturing, and prototyping projects. The addition of mesh-based modeling coupled with subdivision technology makes creating 3D conceptual drawings a snap. It also contains all the great features of ViaCAD 2D/3D, so working in the 2D space is incredibly intuitive and efficient.
ViaCAD Pro provides robust 3D modeling tools.
ViaCAD provides powerful solid modeling technology found in much higher end products. Additionally, ViaCAD Pro delivers surface modeling tools to expand design capabilities.
- Feature-based History Tree for editing
- Powerful 3D editing tools such as blending, chamfering, and shelling
- A complete design tool with extrusions, Booleans, surface modeling for more complex smooth surfaces
- Precise geometry suitable for ‘concept to manufacturing’
- Associative surface modeling
Woodworking and Architectural tools
ViaCAD Pro includes tools to speed up woodworking designs. You can quickly create otherwise tedious joints such as Dado joints and miter joints. The furniture that you design might just be for your new house or office. The plans for those buildings can be created with ViaCAD Pro as well as 3D views.
- Woodworking Joints: rabbet, miter joints, and Dovetails
- Woodworking Dado joints including options for Through, Stopped or Blind
- Woodworking Tongue & Groove
- Architectural Wall tools
- Composite walls to show materials
- Parametric doors and windows
- Instant 3D walls, roofs, and floor slabs
Prototyping and Collaborating
ViaCAD Pro is a precise 3D modeling tool that can be used for manufacturing designs as well as 3D Printer prototypes.
ViaCAD is built with professional level technology providing speed, precision, and compatibility. Compatibility with AutoCAD(R) 2017 and other products means you can share your designs with others. Using ACIS(R)-based geometry means you are creating with the same technology used by others using software costing thousands of dollars.
- Includes 19 file formats to share your designs.
- Compatible with AutoCAD(R) 2013 DXF/DWG
- Includes STL export for 3D Printing
- KeyShot Live Linking
- SketchUp(TM) 2016
What’s New in version 10
- 64 Bit PC & Mac
- New Rapid Render tools for woodworking
- Updated Modeling Kernel
- 3D Print Tools
- Magnet Tool
- SubD Mesh Tools
- Mesh Symmetry
- Pocket Hole Feature
- Updated Interop Kernel
- 3D PDF & Export
- Multithreaded Translators
- SketchUp(TM) 2016 Import & Export
- KeyShot Live Linking Support
- And dozens more!
3D Print Tools
ViaCAD now includes 3D printing tools to prepare and validate designs to make them 3D printer ready. The printing tools will check for common errors that will save you time and money. Tools include:
- 3D Print Check
- Surface Normals Check
- Overhang Analysis
- Wall Thickness
- Preview Slices
- Auto Position
- Support Structure
- Show Printer Volume
- Printer Definitions
We Have Your Back
ViaCAD products are designed to grow with our users. Files are always interoperable and we offer a discounted upgrade path and fun PowerPacks that push your software to new heights (without making you pay a monthly subscription fee). And with our tutorials, free technical support, and active forum, you’ll always know a helping hand is close by. You can dip your toe or jump right in, our suite of computer aided design programs will always be right there along with you.