Advantage of Enotepad 3D Filament:
- Consisten Color
- No Jamming
- No Bubbles
- Not Easy to Break
- No unpleasant odor
Enotepad PLA SPECIFICATIONS:
- Recommended Extrusion Temperatures: 205±15°C
- Recommended Bed Temperature: Not needed, but if printer has heated bed, 40±15 °C
- Weight: 1KG (2.2LBS)
- True Diameter: 1.75mm
- Dimensional Accuracy: ±0.07mm
- Density: 1.25 g/cm³
- Volume: 0.80 L
- Length: 335m(1099ft)
Why Buy From Enotepad?
At Enotepad we pride ourselves on offering friendly service, advice, and support.
Most of all, our staff is attentive and knowledgeable – we’ve been 3D printing for several years now and are happy to answer your 3D printing questions.
Feel free to give us a call.
Learn More About 3D Printing With Filament
ABS is usually picked over PLA when higher temperature resistance and higher toughness is required.
TPU is mostly used for flexible applications, but its very high impact resistance can open other applications.
PLA is the easiest polymer to print and provides good visual quality. It is very rigid and actually quite strong, but is very brittle.
PETG is a slightly softer polymer that is well rounded and possesses interesting additional properties with few major drawbacks.
- ✪【Highest Quality Standards】Professional 3D filament ensures trouble-free operation with your 3D printer/3D pen and superior results.
- ✪【Non Toxic & Non Odor】Eco-friendly materials do not harm to users and the environment.All printer filaments have passed SGS,ROHS,MSDS.
- ✪【Consistent Feeding and Perfect Print】Dimensional accuracy,Diameter variance of no more than 20 microns for consistent feeding and better 3D prints.
- ✪【High Compatibility】Enotepad PLA Filament is compatible with all types of FDM 3D printers and 3D pen.Including Stratasys/3D System/ExOne/EOS/Voxeljet/Formlabs,etc.
- ✪【Perfect After-sales Service】We will replace another 3D Printer Filament for u if there any problem.Our After-sales service will certainly answer and solve the your questions within 24 hours.