KODAK PLA Tough is as easy to print as regular PLA with a 9 times higher impact resistance. It has been manufactured with the highest grade of Ingeo certified resins for industrial applications. It provides excellent 3D printing characteristics, such as precise detail, good adhesion to build plates and low warping, curling and odor. Nature Works Ingeo filament has passed a defined set of tests to assure the highest quality and thus reliable and repeatable printing performance. Furthermore, this polymer is formulated to crystallize when annealed post-printing to improve its thermal performance and further enhance its impact properties. Do not use in direct contact with food.
- Very high strength and ease of use
- Main application: functional prototyping
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm (+/- 0.02mm)
- Print temperature: 210-240°C. Print bed temperature (optional): 50-70°C
- Tips: anneal at 110-120°C for 10-20 minutes to improve the material’s thermal and impact resistance