Rated Power: 41W
Printer Size: 170 (L) * 170 (W) * 360 (H) mm Print Volume: 3.86 “( L) x 2.17 “(W) x 5.5” (H) (98 x 55 x 140mm)
Printing material: fine resin, cast resin, dental resin, etc.
Total weight: 7kg
1. Avoid direct contact with the skin when handling the resin. Rinse thoroughly with water in case of accidental contact.
2.Remove the tank resin in the storage bottle if the printer is not used for more than 2 days.
3.Make sure there are no solid residues from the previous print when you start a new print.
4.Clean the bowl with cloth cloths when changing the resin.
5. Printed objects can be further cured under solar.
1 x Orange10 3D Printer
1 x Steel Scoop
1 x Ethernet Cable
1 x power adapter
2 x filtration funnel
2 x gloves
1 x tool
5 x card
1 x film output
1 x TF card
- SLA 3D Printer. Rapid prototyping, big printing size with precise details. Valued entry-level LCD light curing 3D printer.
- Smart Supports Generation. One-click generates supports with cross-link enhanced structure, easy to add, modify or delete supports.
- User Friendly. The resin 3D printer with 2.8′ full color touch screen, a friendly interactive interface allows you to preview and monitor print status in real-time.
- Fast Slicing. Longer self-developed slicing software allows you to quickly output 100M slicing file within 1 minute.
- Ready to print out of box. The resin 3D printer comes with all you need accessories and tools, includes resin, shovel, filter, gloves, FEP films, TF card, and tool kit.