The design of the 3DPrinter Kit combines advantages of both the previous kits and the Grid series. The number of screws is reduced to 50 from 127. Hence the assembly efficiency is increased, as well as the experience of DIY is more enjoyablePrint Accuracy – 0.1mmPrint Material – PLA/ABSLayer Thickness – 0.1 – .3mmMaterial Diameter – 1.75mmPrint Technology – FDM – Fused deposition modellingHuman-computer interaction – LCD2004 ScreenNozzle Diameter – 0.4mmType of Power Supply – 150WInput – USB Cable/SD cardNet Weight – 8kgShipping Volume – 610x510x170mm (WxDxH)Gross weight – 9.2kgBuild Volume(WxDxH) – 240x220x200mm (WxDxH)Software – RepetierProduct Dimensions – 410x400x410mm (WxDxH)Design File – STLNozzle Temperature <260cCompatible Software – Win7/8/10/vista/Linux/Mac OS XPrinting Speed – 90-120mm/s
Product SpecificationsMaterial of Body – Basswood boardBuild Plate Leveling – Manual levelingInterface Language – EnglishHeated Bed (Available – Optional)Number of Extruders – 1Filament Run Out Detection (Optional)
- Easy to Assemble, Easy Set up. Start printing your projects almost immediately after setup
- Multiple Materials Supported – PLA, ABS, HIPS, PETG, ASA etc (Temp. under 260 C)
- Print Technology – FDM – Fused deposition modelling
- Compatible with Windows 7/8/10/vista, Linux and Mac OS X
- Includes all the tools needed to assemble.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…