Advantage of 3D Max Filament:
- Consisten Color
- No Jamming
- No Bubbles
- Not Easy to Break
- No unpleasant odor
REACH and RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive CompliantEnotepad TPU SPECIFICATIONS:
- Printing Temperature:210 – 225°C
- Printing Speed: 30 mm/s
- Weight: 0.5KG (1.1LBS)
- True Diameter: 1.75mm
- Dimensional Accuracy: ±0.02mm
Why Buy From Enotepad?
At Enotepad we pride ourselves on offering friendly service, advice, and support.
Most of all, our staff is attentive and knowledgeable – we’ve been 3D printing for several years now and are happy to answer your 3D printing questions.
Feel free to give us a call.
Learn More About 3D Printing With Filament
ABS is usually picked over PLA when higher temperature resistance and higher toughness is required.
TPU is mostly used for flexible applications, but its very high impact resistance can open other applications.
PLA is the easiest polymer to print and provides good visual quality. It is very rigid and actually quite strong, but is very brittle.
PETG is a slightly softer polymer that is well rounded and possesses interesting additional properties with few major drawbacks.
- ✔0.5KG TPU Filament Spool✔ Enotepad Thermoplastic Polyurethane is a subclass of thermoplastics which prints strong parts that are also flexible.
- ✔1.75MM Diameter +/- 0.02mm✔ TPU is easy to print thanks to excellent bed adhesion and the filament’s tendency to not warp.
- ✔Printing temperature: 195-230°C✔ Enotepad Flexible TPU filament are Compatible with all FDM printers on the market that accept 1.75 mm filament.
- ✔Vacuumed Sealed Packaging:✔ This will enable you to easily keep your 3D printer filaments at an optimal storage condition and free from dust or dirt before opening the vacuumed sealed packaging.
- ✔100% Environmental Friendly✔ 100% Biodegradable, ultimately generates carbon dioxide and water without polluting the environment.
Check Out Our Website For Details…
High Purity – Made with a good base materials to ensure stable and high-quality output.
No Bubble – Printing bright and smooth finished product, no drawing, no blistering.
High Precision – The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.02mm.
Good Printing Effect – No warping, no wire drawing, no plugging. smooth and delicate, accurate color.
Good quality – Good tensile strength, elongation, fluidity, low shrinkage. Strong toughness, not easily broken, strong bending.
Environmental Friendly – PLA is derived from renewable resources, such as cornstarch, sugar cane, tapioca roots or even potato starch. So these 3D printer filaments are free from potentially hazardous substances.
Net Weight: 32g
1 x 3D Printer Filament
- Package Content: 1 x 3D Printer Filament; Color: Black
- Package Content: 1 x 3D Printer Filament; Color: Brown
- PLA, or Polylactic Acid, is a commonly used thermoplastic material that does not require the use of a heated print bed
- High compatibility – The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using, compatible with nearly all 3D printers
- Environmental Friendly – PLA is derived from renewable resources, such as cornstarch, sugar cane, tapioca roots or even potato starch. So these 3D printer filaments are free from potentially hazardous substances.
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
Welcome to TotalPack 3D Products Our engineered filament is here to help you stream your creative outlet, enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality. The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/-0.02mm.? PLA, or Polylactic Acid, is a commonly used thermoplastic material that does not require the use of a heated print bed. Blending a mixture of plant-based materials and polymers creates TotalPack 3D Printer’s PLA, making this material more earth-friendly. Because of the lower melting temperatures and lack of warping, PLA filaments retain their color vibrancy and are a common choice for displays or small household prints. The 3D printed object will have a glossy type finish with we love it: Less warping Easy to use No heated bed required Eco-friendly.
- UNLEASH YOUR CREATIVITY WITH THE MOST RELIABLE 3D FILAMENT!-While other cheaply-made 3D printing filaments are hard to work with, require a heated print bed and smell funny, the TOTALPACK 3D PLA filament is here to make 3D printing not only easier, but also more fun! Even if you’rea 3D printing newbie, you can easily use our premium filament to take your creations to a whole other level!
- THE BUDGET-FRIENDLY FILAMENT THAT’S SUPER-EASY TO USE!-You don’t have to be a 3D printing master in order to use our low-warp and odourless 1.75mm/diameter 3D printer filament. The easy-to-print material is ideal for 3D printing beginners, hobbyists, weekend DIYers as well as professionals thanks to its versatility and strength! Plus, its affordable price will offer you a bigger bang for your buck!
- HIGHLY COMPATIBLE WITH ALL STANDARD 3D PRINTERS!-What separates the TOTALPACK 1.75mm 3D PLA filament is its unparalleled versatility. You can use it with almost all 3D printers, both commercial and professional, including AirWolf, BigBox, CraftBot, MakerBot, XYZ Da Vinci, FlashForge, Ultimaker, E3D, OrdBot, Prusa, Robo 3D, CEL, CubePro and many many more!
- THE ECO-FRIENDLY, LOW-WARP FILAMENT FOR EVERY 3D HOBBYIST!-Unlike other 3D printing filaments, the TOTALPACK PLA 1.75mm filament is made from renewable sources, which makes it more eco-friendly, while to lack of warping will make using it a breeze. Plus, the dimensional accuracy of +/-0.02mm will enhance its precision. Finally, it require less energy, since the recommended nozzle temperature is 180°C -210°C (356°F -410°F)!
- 100% SATISFACTION OR YOUR MONEY BACK!-When it comes to your satisfaction, we don’t like to settle. That’s why we proudly back our premium PLA filament with our unconditional money back guarantee. If, for any reason, you’re not 100% thrilled with our filament’s performance, we promise to buy itback from you at full price. No questions asked!
Check Out Our Website For Details…
● Made of good quality PLA material
● Compatible with most of the 3D printers
● It is stronger and more rigid than ABS, and in general the printed objects will have a more glossy look and feel compared to ABS
● PLA is a common type of biodegradable filament which is derived from renewable resources, such as corn starch, tapioca roots, chips or starch, or sugarcane
● PLA allows higher print speed, more accurate placement of material with proper cooling and thinner build heights, because of it has less resistance from the plastic coming out the nozzle
● It smells like cotton candy scent when it is used
● Various colors for selection
● Dimensional accuracy within plus or minus 0.02mm
Special features: 3D Printing Filament Material
Function: 3D Printing Filament Material for DIY Project
1 x PLA 3D Printing Filament Material
- Made of good quality PLA material. Compatible with most of the 3D printers
- It is stronger and more rigid than ABS, and in general the printed objects will have a more glossy look and feel compared to ABS
- PLA is a common type of biodegradable filament which is derived from renewable resources, such as corn starch, tapioca roots, chips or starch, or sugarcane
- PLA allows higher print speed, more accurate placement of material with proper cooling and thinner build heights, because of it has less resistance from the plastic coming out the nozzle
- It smells like cotton candy scent when it is used.Dimensional accuracy within plus or minus 0.02mm
Check Out Our Website For Details…