Directions for Use:
Step 1: To remove prints off the bed, work the edge of the tool under a corner of the print, approximately half way between the tip of the blade and the handle.
Step 2: Use a sawing motion to get the tool under the rest of the print to separate it from the bed. Tilting or twisting the blade slightly will help speed up the lifting of the print.
Step 3: If the print is firmly stuck to the print bed, try pushing the tool so that the handle is closer to the print. This brings the thicker part of the blade (closest to the handle) under the object and acts as a wedge to help pry the part up. Wiggle the blade loose and repeat.
Step 4:If the print is stuck too firmly to remove with the tool, you may need to slightly increase your starting nozzle elevation. The idea is to have the print stick firmly to the bed during printing, but still be removed with the tool.
Step 5: If the nozzles blocked, check the size of output diameter and choose the correct needle. Then, clean the nozzles by cleaning needles and tweezers.
- VARIOUS SIZE – 10 pieces cleaning needles in 2 different size 0.3 mm, 0.4 mm, suitable for cleaning most of your 3D Printer nozzles.
- PREMIUM QUALITY- Both needles and tweezers are made of high quality stainless steel, flexible, sturdy and durable. The palette knife have a plastic handle and a sharp & hardened blade.
- STYLISH AND USEFUL- The spatulas have a brown ergonomic plastic comfort grip, one of them has a short beveled front edge, another one has a flat long front edge.
- WIDE COMPATIBLE- Compatible with most of 3D printers extruder nozzles, such as E3D Makerbot, MK8 Makerbot RepRap and so on.
- VALUE PACKAGE- The package includes: 2 x Palette Knife, 10 x Needles (5x 0.4mm, 5x 0.3mm) and 2 x Tweezers.
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
Wide Compatibility – Compatible with most of 3D Printer 0.4mm nozzle such as Makerbot Creality, CR-10, CR10, Ender 2, Ender 3, Anet A8, Tevo, Tarantula, Lulzbot, MK8, Reprap, E3D, V6, Volcano, Prusa I3, Prusa MK2, Prusa MK2S, Prusa MK3, and much more.
- ✔Great Value – 2pcs different shape precise tweezers and 10pcs of 0.40mm nozzle cleaning needles packed in one safe container!
- ✔The tweezers comes with straight and curved shape tip are perfect for nozzle maintenance and cleaning excess support material. The needles are very sharp, easy to clean your printer extruder hot end nozzle clogs or other small parts: such as feeder gear teeth or any hard to reach areas.
- ✔10 pcs of 0.40mm diameter flexible stainless steel needles; Ideal for gentle maintenance of your nozzles and hard to reach places like the feed gears
- ✔Wide Compatibility – Compatible with most of 3D Printer 0.4mm nozzle such as Makerbot Creality, CR-10, CR10, Ender 2, Ender 3, Anet A8, Tevo, Tarantula, Lulzbot, MK8, Reprap, E3D, V6, Volcano, Prusa I3, Prusa MK2, Prusa MK2S, Prusa MK3, and much more.
- ✔Strict Quality Control & Two-Year Warranty – Every Batch of Makeasy 3D printer accessories had been tested before packing. Our friendly and reliable customer service team will respond to you within 24 hours! You can purchase our products with full confidence.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
Creality Ender-3X 3D Printer Upgraded Version from Ender-3 with Tempered Glass 5PCS 0.4mm Nozzle Resume Printing Build Volume 8.7″ x 8.7″ x 9.8″
● MK – 10 extruder greatly reduces plugging risk and bad extrusion
● V-slot with POM wheel makes it move noiseless, smoothly and durable
● One-piece structure provides large printing size
● Semi-knockdown package ensures quick assemble
● Safety protected power supply, reaching 110 Deg.C in about 5 minutes
● Additional power cut protection function to meet the needs of fast heating and longtime printing
● CNC machining of Y – rail mounting groove to ensure precise positioning and printing quality
● New viscose platform sticker solves warping problem
Model: Ender – 3X
Engraving Accuracy: 0.1mm
Nozzle quantity: Single
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
Product forming size: 220 x 220 x 250mm
Layer thickness: 0.1-0.4mm
Print speed: Max. 180mm/s
Supporting material: ABS,PLA,TPU
File format: G-code,OBJ,STL
Packing Type: unassembled packing
Voltage Range: AC 100 – 265V ( input )
Connector Type: SD card
- Ender 3 Upgraded Version: This Ender-3X comes with a tempered glass, which makes models are easier removed. It also makes the hot bed more flat.
- Resume Print: Ender 3 has the ability to resume printing even after a power outage or lapse occurs.
- Advanced Technology: MK-10 extruder greatly reduces plugging risk and bad extrustion; V-Slot with POM wheel makes it move noiseless, smoothly and durable. Five more free nozzles included
- Strict Test: Strict testing for key components before delivery and life-time technical support
Click Here For More Information
Specification of Extruder Tube:
Type: Nozzle Throat
Material: Stainless Steel & Teflon
Length : 30mm (Suitable for Anet A8/A2 3D Printer)
External Thread Diameter: 6mm
Input Diameter: 1.75mm
Compatibility : 3D Printer
Filament Diameter : 1.75mm
Note:Anet A8/A2 For 30mm tube.
Specification of Brass Nozzle:
Type: 0.4mm Extruder Brass Nozzle Print Head
Suitable for the PLA/ABS/TPU filament with diameter 1.75mm
Input Diameter: 1.75mm
Output Diameter: 0.4mm
External Thread Diameter: 6mm
Specifications of Heater Block:
Type: Heater Block
Suitable for: 3D Printer
Nozzle & Nozzle Throat Hole: M6
Heater Mounting Hole: 6mm diameter
Hole for Mounting Screw: M3
Thermocouple Mounting Hole: M3
Dimensions: 2 * 2 * 1cm / 0.8 * 0.8 * 0.4in(LWH)
5pcs x 30mm Tube
5pcs x 0.4mm Nozzle
5pcs x Heater Blocks Hotend
- Nozzle Throat: Outer Thread – M6; Inner Diameter – 2mm; Length – 40mm; Filament Diameter – 1.75mm; Material – Stainless Steel.
- 0.4mm Extruder Brass Nozzle Print Head: Color – Golden; Material – copper (brass); Size – 5*13mm; Input Diameter: 1.75mm; Output Diameter: 0.4mm.
- Heating block size：20*20*10MM
- Compatibility: compatible with all 1.75mm PLA ABS 3D printer
- Package Including:5 piece x 30mm Tube,5 piece x 0.4mm Nozzle ,5 piece x Heater Blocks Hotend
Visit The Website For More Information…