– 3D printer nozzles
– The shape is smooth and shiny, and the lettering is clear.
– Close interface, flat contact surface, solve the problem of consumables leakage
– Cutting chamfers, reducing the group, smoother cutting
– The inner wall is smooth and smooth, without burrs, the friction coefficient is small, and the wire is smoother.
– Suitable for 1.75 Filament
– Application: 3D printer extruder
– Material: Copper
1Pieces 3D Printer Nozzle
We strive to offer 5 Star Service in delivery, shipping and after-sales service. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Thank you!
- 3D printer nozzles
- The shape is smooth and shiny, and the lettering is clear.
- Close interface, flat contact surface, solve the problem of consumables leakage
- Cutting chamfers, reducing the group, smoother cutting
- 1Pieces 3D Printer Nozzle
Visit The Website For More Information…
High Purity – Made with a good base materials to ensure stable and high-quality output.
No Bubble – Printing bright and smooth finished product, no drawing, no blistering.
High Precision – The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.02mm.
Good Printing Effect – No warping, no wire drawing, no plugging. smooth and delicate, accurate color.
Good quality – Good tensile strength, elongation, fluidity, low shrinkage. Strong toughness, not easily broken, strong bending.
Environmental Friendly – PLA is derived from renewable resources, such as cornstarch, sugar cane, tapioca roots or even potato starch. So these 3D printer filaments are free from potentially hazardous substances.
Net Weight: 32g
1 x 3D Printer Filament
- Package Content: 1 x 3D Printer Filament; Color: Black
- Package Content: 1 x 3D Printer Filament; Color: Brown
- PLA, or Polylactic Acid, is a commonly used thermoplastic material that does not require the use of a heated print bed
- High compatibility – The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using, compatible with nearly all 3D printers
- Environmental Friendly – PLA is derived from renewable resources, such as cornstarch, sugar cane, tapioca roots or even potato starch. So these 3D printer filaments are free from potentially hazardous substances.
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
SERVICE AIM of SUNLU: SUNLU is committed to give our customer the best quality product that we can produce. Any feedback, reviews and questions will be gladly accepted and answered.
Print temperature: 190-220 ℃（370-428℉）
Baseplate temperature: No heat
Bubble: 100% zero-bubble
Length: 1.75mm(1kg=2.20 lbs)=330M
Quick start guide for wood material The first layer is the most important part of any print. There are a few things you need to do to get the first layer to stick well.
1. You need the print bed (or print surface) to be level.
2. You need the extruder to be homed to the correct height from the bed.
3. You need a good base material for your wood filament to adhere to.
How to store:
1. Keep material in sealed bag until ready for use.
2. Avoid Water. Keep in dry place.
3. Keep away from heat.
SUNLU PLA 3D Printer Filament, “Add to Cart” right now & Enjoy 90 Days Money Back and 2-Year WARRANTY!
Alibaba wholesale station: https://sunlugw.en.alibaba.com
Globalsources wholesale station: http://sunlugw.manufacturer.globalsources.com
- ☞【+/-0.02mm Dimensional Accuracy】 Minimum and Precise Tolerance to Ensure Consistently Extruded, No Clogging,Extremely high successful rate
- ☞【Non Toxic & Low Odor】Environmentally materials do not harm to users and the environment.All printer filaments have passed SGS,ROHS,MSDS.
- ☞【Wood 3D Filament】 High purity with Low shrinkage,High strength with higher toughness,Convenience of Use,No bubbles.
- ☞【High Compatibility】Compatible with most 3D Printers and 3D Pens that use 1.75MM filament,Such as:Prusa,Makerbot,etc
- ☞【Guarantee & Service】365 days warranty available. Any quality problems about our 3D Printer Filament, we will give you a solution within 24 hours.
Check Out Our Website For Details…
PolyFlex is a highly flexible yet easy to print 3D printing material. Featuring good elasticity and a large strain-to- failure, PolyFlex opens up a completely new realm of applications.
- Flexible : PolyFlex features a “Shore A” hardness of 90-95A and a large strain-to-failure of over 401%
- Printer Compatibility: Flexible filaments are known to be difficult to work with Well not any more PolyFlex is designed to be compatible with almost all desktop FDM/FFF printers and requires no hardware modification
- Flex-up Your Imagination : The soft and flexible nature of PolyFlex opens up a new dimension of what one can do with desktop 4D printers, clothing, shoes, wearables, prosthetics…you name it
Click Here For More Information