Cleaning Filament – cleaning filament for 3D printers
A 3D printer needs care to achieve perfect results. Cleaning filament for 3D printers can not be used as a printing material, but only as a support to clean your mind!
The NovaMaker cleaning filament is used for both print core maintenance and unclogging procedures. Recommend performing regular maintenance once every three months. Unclog the print core if there is no material extruding from the nozzle for at least ten minutes.
The NovaMaker cleaning filament has been developed to ensure a smooth transition between different colors and materials. The cleaning filament contains a highly effective cleaning concentrate for plastic processing machines. During application, it foams in the scourge and begins to dissolve the smut. Burned dust, dirt and plastic residues are thus removed.
How to use the NovaMaker cleaning filament
This filament can be used to clean the printers print core by applying hot and cold pulls. Hot pulls are used to get the biggest parts of carbonized material out of the print core and are highly recommended when the print core is clogged. With a cold pull, the remaining small particles will be removed, ensuring the print core is completely clean.
Load the cleaning filament as usual into your 3D printer until the old filament is displaced and filament emerges from the nozzle. Adjust the extruder so that it remains hot. Use the “Preheat” or “Control” “→Temperature” option and set the temperature to 200-230°C and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
Afterwards, extrude a few centimeters of filament and let the whole stand again with a hot extruder. Repeat the procedure again.
Now remove the 3D cladding and load the filament with which you want to print until the cleaning filament is completely displaced.
- ✅0.1 kg (0.22 lbs) Cleaning Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant.
- ✅Excellent heat stability, Wide cleaning temperature range cleaning rods extrude normally at the temperature range of 150°C-260°Cwhen testing.
- ✅ With slightly viscosity and enable it to take residual material out of nozzle and no jamming in nozzle. Not easy to degradation in the heat.
- ✅Using cleaning rods can prevent nozzle plugging during transition between high and low temperature material.
- ✅Compatible with the following 3D printers: Reprap, Afinia, MakerBot, PrintrBot, UltiMaker, Airwolf, Makergear, Up!, Lulzbot, Flashforge, Solidoodle, 3doodler (pen), Delta, Mbot
Click Here For More Information
NinjaFlex flexible filament leads the industry thanks to its superior flexibility and longevity compared to non-polyurethane materials. Its consistency in diameter and ovality (roundness) outpaces other polyurethane materials.
Made from a specially formulated thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) material, this patented technology boasts a low-tack, easy-to-feed texture. The result is uniquely flexible, strong prints ideal for direct-drive extruders.
Suggested Applications: Seals, gaskets, plugs, leveling feet, protective applications.
- Shore Hardness = 85A
- Truly flexible (no fill or layer manipulation required to achieve performance)
- 660% elongation allows for repeated movement and impact without wear or cracking
- Polyurethane composition allows for excellent vibration reduction
- Patented low friction exterior allows for smooth feeding
- Abrasion resistance 20% better than ABS and 68% better than PLA
- Consistent diameter and material properties providing reliable, high quality prints
- Chemical resistant to many materials, including naphtha, ASTM Oils #1-3, petroleum and freon
- Adheres to all standard build platforms without glue or tape
- REACH and RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive compliant
- Extruder Temperature: 225°C – 235°C
- Platform Temperature: Room temperature – 40°C
Glue and/ or blue painters tape is suggested if not using a heated bed.
- Print Speed:
Top and bottom layers: 10-20 mm/ sec (600-1200 mm/ min)
Infill speeds: 15-35 mm/ sec (900-2100 mm/ min)
Layer 2+ use cooling fan if available.
- Truly flexible – no fill or layer manipulation required to achieve performance
- 660% elongation allows for repeated movement & impact without wear or cracking
- Excellent vibration reduction
- Shore Hardness = 85A
- Suggested Applications: Seals, gaskets, plugs, leveling feet, protective applications.
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Do you have problems to keep your filament dry for extended periods? Our 500g PLA filament can help you! Our PLA filament has the feature: 1. High Purity: Do not plug; Do not mix waste recycling materials. 2. Excellent Result: Pretty color; Continuous filament; No bubbles; Fine luster. 3. High Quality: In PLA-based material; Environmental protection; Good toughness; Good liquidity; Good flexibility PLA PLA (Polylactic Acid) thermoplastic filament is a premium grade material derived from renewable resources such as corn. It has low odor and is guaranteed to be free from heavy metals, phthalates or BPA. PLA has much less tendency to warp compared to ABS, although it can still warp a little in a cold environment or on large objects. Although PLA can be printed both with and without a heated print bed, if your desktop 3D printer does have a heated print bed it is recommended to set your print bed temperature to approximately 40° to 50°C which will relax the lower layers of your print without overheating them. One easy way to deal with this, is to have an active cooling fan cooling down the PLA immediately after it exits the nozzle. PLA is derived from corn starch and is biodegradable in an active compost heap. Print temperature range: 190 – 220 ℃ , the ideal is 210℃ and this value will little variable due to different color and printer temperature sensor. Diameter: 1.75mm ± 0.02mm Heated Bed: Not required but can be used (up to 60 °C) Recommended Printing Speed: 30 – 60 mm/s
Check Out Our Website For Details…
- Material: ABS
- Quantity: 32ft / bag
- Specifications: Diameter 1.75mm
- Other 5 colors:Yellow,Orang,Hot Pink,Green,Blue
- The filament is for 3D printing pen used to melt plastic at a high temperature
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…