Amolen provides higher quality 3D printing materials like PLA(includes silk /marble /bronze/copper/shining /wood PLA/conductive/glow in the dark/temp color change), PETG, flexible TPU and more.
- HIGH COMPATIBILITY – Perfectly compatible with most of the FDM 3D Printer, 1.75mm filament consistent diameter, dimensional accuracy +/- 0.03mm
- SMOOTHLY PRINT- Orderly wrapped, melt well, feed smoothly and constantly without clogging the nozzle or extruder
- TEMPERATURE CHANGING COLOR – Under 33ºC it looks green and above that it starts getting yellow
- PREMIER MATERIAL – Raw materials are from USA, eco-friendly with good performance
- HIGH PERFORMANCE – Good shaping, no bubble, no jamming, no warping
Click Here For More Information
Our PLA is made in America and developed to provide consistent, strong and eco-friendly filament for 3d printing. It is trusted by the world’s leading research institutions and businesses. —– PLA is a multi-use material and one of the most commonly used for 3D printing. It is made from sustainable natural products, making it biodegradable and friendly to the environment. Helping our customers 3d print with high quality materials is our number one priority. —- FEATURES Material: PLA (Polylactic Acid) — Color: Black — Weight: 1kg (2.2 lbs) — Diameter: 3mm — Recommended Extrusion and Nozzle Temperature : 195°C – 215°C — Recommended Print Bed Temperature: 0 – 70°C — Quality You Can Rely On PLA has a low shrinkage rate which means you can print larger models very well. — Exceptional Toughness: Manufactured with tight tolerances and a wide extruder temp range, which means no extruder nozzle problems and smooth sailing with your prints. — High Compatibility: Lulzbot, Ultimaker, MakerBot, Printrbot, Airwolf, Leapfrog, Type A Machines, MakerGear, MBot, Prusa, Monoprice, FlashForge, DeltaWASP, MendelMax, Wanhao, Robo3D and all other open source machines. — Eco-friendly: All PLA has passed the RoHS compliance, made with 100% polylactic acid. — We offer 24/7 customer service to our customers, so if there’s every a question on your 3d printing filament, somebody is available to help.
- Made in America
- PLA Filament
- 1kg Roll
- Trusted by Leading Industrial and Academic Clients
- Consistent Diameters Checked by Laser Technology
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Ultra smooth technology
Our ultra smooth technology includes filaments capable of beautiful and smooth extraction to help build even the most delicate objects.
We use vacuum-sealed packaging to isolate the moisturized environment and filament, and provide the best performance possible.
Our filaments have been tested on various 3d printer brands, receiving widespread and positive customer feedback.
100% of the materials used in our products are grown and made in the USA.
3D Solutech is a professional filament manufacturer specializing in providing a wide range of colors and materials for 3d printing.
Quality is always our top priority, and we check each spool, vacuum seal, and package by hand to ensure optimal product quality.
Our filament is a proven winner, and maintains the smooth and consistent printing experience needed to achieve the best printing results.
Our filament is always round, and contains no oily residue, air bubbles, kink,s or breaks.
Check out our store for the latest colors and materials for your 3d printer.
1 x 1.75mm Navy Blue PLA filament (2.2LBS)
1 x Filament clip.
- 1.75mm Navy Blue PLA filament
- For common 3D printers such as MakerBot, Reprap, Afinia, UP, Mendel, flashforge, Solidoodle 2, Printrbot LC, MakerGear M2 and etc.
- Backed by our 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
- Temperature range is 190°C – 220°C
- Made in the USA
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Gizmo Dorks blue painter’s tape is the go-to and cost effective way of covering your 3D printer bed plate. Plastic filament such as ABS or PLA stick well to this tape while also being forgiving enough to let go when your print is finished. The tape is easy to apply and remove, with strong adhesion. The tape is 6.25 inches wide, so you don’t have to worry about stringing small 1 inch wide tapes together to form zig-zag rows. For most printer beds, you’ll only need one piece of tape. The roll is 100′ long and 6.25″ wide, so one roll will last through plenty of your prints.
- Dimensions : 100 feet x 6.25 inches
- Plastic filament adheres well but prints come off cleanly
- Easy to reapply and remove tape
- No lines on print bottoms from multiple pieces of tape
- Similar to the tape that comes with Makerbot printers
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…