Specifics and Printing Conditions Color: Pearl White Diameter (Tolerance): 2.85 mm ±0.05 mm Net Weight: 1 Kg ± 20g Recommended Printing Temp: 230 – 240 °C Recommended Printing Speed: 45 mm/s Heated Bed: 80 °C All PolyLite PLA filaments have been properly dried before packaging and shipping. It is recommended that the filament, when not used, be stored in the provided resealable bag with the desiccant pack to minimize moisture absorption and to ensure the best printing performance. About Polymaker Polymaker is a ISO9001:2008 certified, 3D printing innovation company dedicated to enabling a better future with 3D printing. We achieve this goal by integrating advanced materials, additive manufacturing technologies, and design to meet the needs of today’s industries and consumers.
- Single & Dual Extruders: PolySupport can be used on single extrusion printers as both the support and modeling material, while also used as a dedicated support material on dual extrusion printers.
- Quick & Easy: The secret behind PolySupport is the inter layer adhesion. PolySupport is strong enough to support the structure, while breaking away readily by hand, no power tools or complicated processes needed.
- Clean Breakaway: PolySupport doesn’t bond to your model, it supports it. This means the surface of your model is unaffected once the support has been removed.
- Freedom of Creation: Never again let overhang angles over 45° escape your design. With PolySupport you have the freedom to explore new geometry, safe in the knowledge that PolySupport will work perfectly every time
Click Here For More Information
Print strength you can count on. Essentium PA is known for its strength. As an engineering grade material, PA is easy to print with while boasting a variety of excellent mechanical properties. Perfect for functional parts, Essentium PA provides strength you can rely on. Impact resistant & wear resistant. Prints with PA are prints you can rely on for a long time. With high impact resistance, Essentium PA can withstand a significant amount of force. It’s chemical and abrasion resistance means there’s little that can break down this material. Balanced toughness and rigidness. Pa provides tough prints that can flex for various applications yet retain its stiffness. If you have parts that need more rigidness than a traditional flexible filament but less stiffness than PLA, Essentium PA is the right choice. Essentium PA is chemically similar to nylon but has been specially formulated for additive manufacturing by basf. Enjoy this chemical and abrasion resistant material while gaining significant strength and durability. It is important to note that the mechanical properties of PA may change with water uptake as it is moisture sensitive. The best prints with Essentium PA typically occur utilizing a glass bed and bed adhesion solution.
- Print Strength You Can Count On
- Impact resistant & wear resistant
- Balanced toughness & rigidity
- Smooth prints every time
- Made in the U.S.A
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Recommended printing temp: 250 – 270 °C Recommended printing speed: 30 – 90 mm/s Recommended heated build plate temp: ~ 80 °C
- Polymaker PC-Max offers the absolute best in toughness that is simply unobtainable from other 3D printing materials of similar stiffness.
- Polymaker PC-Max offers better heat resistance than almost all other 3D printing materials currently in the market. It can withstand temperatures well above 110 ºC.
- Polymaker PC-Max is designed specifically for desktop 3D printing, with moderate printing temperatures and excellent warping resistance.
- Parts made with Polymaker PC-Max shows much improved mechanical strength compared to ABS and PLA under almost every varying deformation test.
- Polymaker PC-Max can be easily post processed to achieve a beautiful smooth surface. Sand by hand or machine and obtain a smooth surface that could rival any injection-molded part.
Check Out Our Website For Details…