Brand Name: TEVO
Model Number: TEVO Nereus Basic
Build Volume: 320*320*400mm
Layer resolution: 0.10-0.35mm
Build speed: Max 150mm/s
Heat Bed Type: DC, Aluminum heating bed
Number of extruders: 1
Supported Filaments: PLA, ABS, Flexible PLA, Wood, PVA, HIPS
Filament diameter: 1.75mm
XYZ resolution: 0.05mm, 0.05mm,0.1mm
Nozzle type: MK8
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
Nozzle Temp: 180℃-240℃
Nozzle heat up time: < 3 minutes
Operating Sound :< 70dBA
Power consumption: 100-240V, 600W max (w/heated bed turned on)
Software supporting: PROE, Solid-works, UG, 3d Max, Rhino 3D design
Printing Method: TF card/ On Line / Off Line/WiFi Layers
Software: Cura/ Repetier-Host Control
Control board: MKS Robin Nano
Product weight: 14kg
Shipping Weight: 19.4kg
Product Dimension: 537×587×624mm
Shipping box: 550×630×280mm
- PLEASE NOTE: THIS VERSION IS AUTO LEVELING VERSION.
- TEVO Nereus has a surprisingly substantial 320 x 320 x 400mm build volume, making it larger than both the TEVO Flash and TEVO Tornado.
- TEVO Nereus includes WiFi connectivity, which will allow users to use a mobile app to start prints and monitor their progress. This is an attribute that usually see on higher-end options, but TEVO has taken it upon itself to bring the convenience of WiFi connectivity to frugal masses.
- TEVO Nereus comes with easy assemble function, making it easy to set everything up and start printing in a matter of minutes.
- TEVO Nereus also includes some features that have become commonplace for newer desktop 3D printers, such as filament run-out detection and resume printing function. It also has a 3.2” touchscreen that appears to be mounted onto the side of the printer’s base, another fresh feature for the TEVO family.