Microprocessor: ARM Cortex-M3 CPU
Input voltage: DC12V-DC24V 5A-15A
Motor Driver: Supports TMC2208, TMC2130, LV8729, DRV8825, A4988 Etc., can be externally connected to the motor drive
Motor drive interface: X, Y, Z, E0, E1, five channels (each channel has a re-expandable interface), up to 256 subdivisions
Temperature sensor interface: TH0, TH1, TB, 3 channels 100K NTC (thermal resistance) Display: 2.8 inch TFT, 3.5 inch TFT,LCD12864
PC communication interface: square USB, easy to plug and unplug, communication baud rate 115200
Support file format: G-code
Support machine structure: XYZ, delta, kossel, Ultimaker, corexy
Recommended software: Cura, Simplify3D, pronterface, Repetier-host, Makerware
1*SKR Board 1*cable
- ARM-class Cortex-M3 series LPC1768 master chip with 32-bit main frequency 100M,Can be greatly improved
- Acceptable 24V input, the hot bed current can be reduced to 1/4 under the same power, effectively solving the heating problem of the hot bed MOS tube
- Upgrade the firmware by SD card, which is easy and convenient to operate
- Use the configuration file to set the driving current mode, avoid manual adjustment of the current to cause the burned drive, convenient, safe and reliable
- Support functions: Non-trace resumption after power off, run out filament ,and auto shut down
Visit The Website For More Information…
The configuration of ADIMLab Gantry-S 3d printer:
◆Printing technology: FDM
◆Printing platform: Aluminum base heated bed with High Adhesion Building Platform
◆Printing Color: Single color one time.
◆Extruder: Metal MK8.
◆Display: 12864 LCD
◆Filament: PLA, ABS, Wood-polymer, PETG, HIPS, PVA, etc.
◆Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm.
◆Filament diameter: 1.75mm
◆Max printing Speed: 200mm/s.
◆Max build Volume:230*230*260mm.
◆Positioning accuracy: Z 0.0025mm, XY 0.01mm.
◆Hot bed max.temp: 100°C.
◆Extruder max.temp: 260°C
◆Power input: 110/220V, 360W
◆Power Output: DC 24V 15A
◆Connection:4G SD card, USB cable, Optional WI-FI module
◆Support format: STL,G-Code,AMF,OBJ
◆Operating software: repetier-host,CURA,Simplify3D, Slic3r,etc.
◆Operating system: Windows7/8/10, MAC OS/Linux
◆Machine Dimension: 520X 550X 620mm
◆Package Dimension: 500X 410X 185mm
◆Machine weight: 6.8KG
◆Package weight: 8.5kg
◆Warranty: 1 year warranty for the 3d printer
Skype and facebook: ADIMLab 3D Printer
① If select shipping from seller, it will take less than 15 days to arrive
② Except US, if shipped from seller, there maybe some customs fee to claim, please know that.
- ADIMLab_Gantry-S 3d printer includes:
◆240X240mm hot bed
◆High Adhesion Building Platform
◆32bit main board
◆Metal MK8 extruder
◆scraper, tweezers, Plugging needle, screwdrivers and other tools for assembling
◆4G SD card
◆12864 LCD Display
◆All V-Slot Rails
- Partially Preassembled kits, 30-50 minutes finish assembly, supply videos for every steps on youtube
all All V-Slot Rails and 2040 frame make moving stable and the structure stronger
- 32bit Mother board with MOS module, Main frequency 72MHZ, Fast running speed, Equipped with: SD card upgrade configuration firmware, configuration file to adjust drive current, Support power Resume, filament detector;
Upgrading and Optional : WIFI, Auto leveling
- 240X240 hot bed could print at least 230X230 size, heat more than 100℃, with High Adhesion and Even Heating to make the first layer stick to the bed well and make the leveling more easier
metal MK8 extruder and E3D V6 type metal hot end ststem with 3 fans to cool, structure stronger, extrude stable and smooth, not easy to clog
- Power Resume function could continue the breaking printing job caused by unexpected power outage, save large time especially for large models.
Filament detector would alert you to change filament in case the printer would run in air or the spool is empty. give you freedomto leave and keep safe
Click Here For More Information
User Guide: http://osoyoo.com/2017/01/10/mks-sbase-3d-printer-control-board-guide/
1. Please double check it is connected to the right plus or minus before switching on the power
2. Please do not plug or unplug the motor in the case of electricity
3. Please do not adjust the current during motor operation
4. Good to work with MKS TFT touch screen(2.8” & 3.2”) and MKS LCD12864. If you use the other 12864, we can’t sure if it can work
(Can’t work with MKS MINI12864LCD, OLED12864 and LCD2004 display.)
The correct way is to disconnect the power, unplug the motor, and then re-power, adjust the potentiometer, measure the voltage on the potentiometer until the measured voltage is the same as expected.
1) MKS SBASE is a latest motherboard for 3D Printer, it is based on ARM platform and uses 32bit 100M Cortex-MS MCU-LPC1768.
2) Support highly modular open source firmware , easy for secondary development.
3) Currents of the stepper motor can be set directly, which can avoid the damage.
4) Support network function, then proceed remote control via IE Explorer. Using high quality FR-4 4 layers PCB and special design for cooling.
5) Using DRV8825 stepper driver which supports 32-microstep and with excellent cooling.
6) Using professional power chip, support 12V-24V DC input.
1 x MKS SBASE V1.3 Board
1 x USB cable
- Good to work with MKS TFT28 & MKS TFT32 touch screen
- Based on ARM platform and uses 32bit 100M Cortex-MS MCU-LPC1768
- Support network function
- Support 12V-24V DC input
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…