Cleaning Filament – cleaning filament for 3D printers
A 3D printer needs care to achieve perfect results. Cleaning filament for 3D printers can not be used as a printing material, but only as a support to clean your mind!
The NovaMaker cleaning filament is used for both print core maintenance and unclogging procedures. Recommend performing regular maintenance once every three months. Unclog the print core if there is no material extruding from the nozzle for at least ten minutes.
The NovaMaker cleaning filament has been developed to ensure a smooth transition between different colors and materials. The cleaning filament contains a highly effective cleaning concentrate for plastic processing machines. During application, it foams in the scourge and begins to dissolve the smut. Burned dust, dirt and plastic residues are thus removed.
How to use the NovaMaker cleaning filament
This filament can be used to clean the printers print core by applying hot and cold pulls. Hot pulls are used to get the biggest parts of carbonized material out of the print core and are highly recommended when the print core is clogged. With a cold pull, the remaining small particles will be removed, ensuring the print core is completely clean.
Load the cleaning filament as usual into your 3D printer until the old filament is displaced and filament emerges from the nozzle. Adjust the extruder so that it remains hot. Use the “Preheat” or “Control” “→Temperature” option and set the temperature to 200-230°C and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
Afterwards, extrude a few centimeters of filament and let the whole stand again with a hot extruder. Repeat the procedure again.
Now remove the 3D cladding and load the filament with which you want to print until the cleaning filament is completely displaced.
- ✅0.1 kg (0.22 lbs) Cleaning Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant.
- ✅Excellent heat stability, Wide cleaning temperature range cleaning rods extrude normally at the temperature range of 150°C-260°Cwhen testing.
- ✅ With slightly viscosity and enable it to take residual material out of nozzle and no jamming in nozzle. Not easy to degradation in the heat.
- ✅Using cleaning rods can prevent nozzle plugging during transition between high and low temperature material.
- ✅Compatible with the following 3D printers: Reprap, Afinia, MakerBot, PrintrBot, UltiMaker, Airwolf, Makergear, Up!, Lulzbot, Flashforge, Solidoodle, 3doodler (pen), Delta, Mbot
Click Here For More Information
Style: 3D printing supplies
Welcome to sunlu,
we are specializing in the production of printers, printer supplies, a company printing pen, our printer consumables can do the deviation of +/- 0.02MM. Do not plug, printing needs floor heating, can achieve 0 bubbles. Make your work more beautiful and delicate! Don’t wait, quickly let your imagination into kind, share to more people together to enjoy!
SUNLU ABS 3D Printer Filament is especially designed and developed for most 3D printer on the market today. Its main features are as follows:
1. Custom spool designed for strength, uniform performance and trouble-free feeding.
2. SUNLU 3D printing ABS filament is compatible with most commercially available non-cartridge based 3D printers.
3. SUNLU 3d printing ABS printed objects will generally have a glossier look.
4. SUNLU 3D printing ABS is durable, impact resistant filament.
5. Backed by our 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE.
Tolerance: +/- 0.02mm
Print temperature: 220-240℃（428-464℉）
Print speed: 50-100mm/s
Baseplate temperature: 80-120 ℃（176-248℉）
Bubble: 100% zero-bubble
Length: 1.75mm (1kg=2.20 lbs) = 400m
How to store:
1. Keep material in sealed bag until ready for use.
2. Avoid Water. Keep in dry place.
3. Keep away from heat.
4. Recommended storage temperature: -20 to 50℃（-68 to 122℉）
SUNLU PLA 3D Printer Filament, “Add to Cart” right now & Enjoy 90 Days Money Back and 2-Year WARRANTY!
Alibaba wholesale station: https://sunlugw.en.alibaba.com
Globalsources wholesale station: http://sunlugw.manufacturer.globalsources.com
- ABS 3D PRINTER FILAMENT: 1.75mm Filament Diameter, Dimensional Accuracy of +/- 0.02mm, 1KG (approx. 2.20 lbs) Spool
- ABS is suitable to 3D Print functional parts, like spare parts for machines or objects that are exposed to high temperatures like sunlight or hot water.
- ABS has a glossy appearance. It can be easily cut, filed or glued post printing. ABS can also be smoothed with Acetone. ABS is a tough and durable thermoplastic. It’s ability to with stand higher temperatures.
- RECOMMENDED TEMPERATURE: Heating Bed Temperature is from 80 to 120 Celsius. Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature for the ABS filament is from 220 to 240 Celsius. Please print on a heated surface when using ABS filament as your prints will be deformed if you don’t.
- If you are new to 3D printing, SUNLU ABS Filament is a good material to start with because it is easy to use and performs well on most prints.
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Luxnwatts is trust and reliable supplier for 3D Printing and 3D Printing Parts, we try our best to improve our quality and user’s experience
our PLA filament is 100% virgin and environment-friendly resin, our filaments without cheap plastic fillers or regrind.
-Extruder Type: Direct Drive/Bowden
-Tube Layer Height: 0.1-0.2 mm
-Fill Density: 0-100% (Wall thickness>0.4 mm)
-Printing Speed: 30-80 mm/s
-Printing Temperature: 190-220°C (374-428°F)
-Recommended Bed Temperature: 0-55°C (32-131°F);
-Recommended Bed Temperature: 40-55°C (104-131°F)
-Retraction Speed: 20-55 mm/s
-Retraction Distance: 3-8 mm
- 100% virgin material without cheap plastic fillers or regrind. Vacuum sealed with desiccant. 1kg net weight with 1.75mm diameter and 325m length
- Tolerance ± 0.05mm, Spool Size diameter 195mm + inner hub 55mm height 60mm
- Printing Temperature: 190-220°C (374-428°F), depending on printer model
- Luxnwatts filament is compatible with Creality, Makerbot,FlashForge, Monoprice, XYZprinting and industrial FDM 3D printers
Check Out Our Website For Details…
● Made of good quality PLA material
● Compatible with most of the 3D printers
● It is stronger and more rigid than ABS, and in general the printed objects will have a more glossy look and feel compared to ABS
● PLA is a common type of biodegradable filament which is derived from renewable resources, such as corn starch, tapioca roots, chips or starch, or sugarcane
● PLA allows higher print speed, more accurate placement of material with proper cooling and thinner build heights, because of it has less resistance from the plastic coming out the nozzle
● It smells like cotton candy scent when it is used
● Various colors for selection
● Dimensional accuracy within plus or minus 0.02mm
Special features: 3D Printing Filament Material
Function: 3D Printing Filament Material for DIY Project
1 x PLA 3D Printing Filament Material
- Made of good quality PLA material. Compatible with most of the 3D printers
- It is stronger and more rigid than ABS, and in general the printed objects will have a more glossy look and feel compared to ABS
- PLA is a common type of biodegradable filament which is derived from renewable resources, such as corn starch, tapioca roots, chips or starch, or sugarcane
- PLA allows higher print speed, more accurate placement of material with proper cooling and thinner build heights, because of it has less resistance from the plastic coming out the nozzle
- It smells like cotton candy scent when it is used.Dimensional accuracy within plus or minus 0.02mm
Check Out Our Website For Details…