Advantage of 3D Max Filament:
- Consisten Color
- No Jamming
- No Bubbles
- Not Easy to Break
- No unpleasant odor
REACH and RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive CompliantEnotepad TPU SPECIFICATIONS:
- Printing Temperature:210 – 225°C
- Printing Speed: 30 mm/s
- Weight: 0.5KG (1.1LBS)
- True Diameter: 1.75mm
- Dimensional Accuracy: ±0.02mm
Why Buy From Enotepad?
At Enotepad we pride ourselves on offering friendly service, advice, and support.
Most of all, our staff is attentive and knowledgeable – we’ve been 3D printing for several years now and are happy to answer your 3D printing questions.
Feel free to give us a call.
Learn More About 3D Printing With Filament
ABS is usually picked over PLA when higher temperature resistance and higher toughness is required.
TPU is mostly used for flexible applications, but its very high impact resistance can open other applications.
PLA is the easiest polymer to print and provides good visual quality. It is very rigid and actually quite strong, but is very brittle.
PETG is a slightly softer polymer that is well rounded and possesses interesting additional properties with few major drawbacks.
- ✔0.5KG TPU Filament Spool✔ Enotepad Thermoplastic Polyurethane is a subclass of thermoplastics which prints strong parts that are also flexible.
- ✔1.75MM Diameter +/- 0.02mm✔ TPU is easy to print thanks to excellent bed adhesion and the filament’s tendency to not warp.
- ✔Printing temperature: 195-230°C✔ Enotepad Flexible TPU filament are Compatible with all FDM printers on the market that accept 1.75 mm filament.
- ✔Vacuumed Sealed Packaging:✔ This will enable you to easily keep your 3D printer filaments at an optimal storage condition and free from dust or dirt before opening the vacuumed sealed packaging.
- ✔100% Environmental Friendly✔ 100% Biodegradable, ultimately generates carbon dioxide and water without polluting the environment.
Check Out Our Website For Details…
HICTOP Auto leveling desktop 3D printer prusa I3 DIY Kit high accuracy CNC self-assembly 10.6 inch x 7.9 inch x 7.7 inch printing Size product specifications brand: HICTOP 3DP-12B 3dp-11 Type desktop 3D printer technology: fused deposition modeling (fdm) printing specification extruder quantity: 1 printing Size: 10.6 inch x 7.9 inch x 7.7 inch layer thickness: 0.1-0.4mm printing speed: 120mm/s standard extruder diameter: 0.4mm extruder temperature: 250 hot bed temperature: 100 xy Axis positioning accuracy: 0.011mm Z Axis positioning accuracy: 0.004mm printing Material support: PLA, ABS, HIPS, wood, Nylon, flexible printing Material diameter: 1.75mm recommended Material: PLA working condition Temp: 10-30 Degrees, humidity:20-50 percent hardware structure: aluminum frame LED screen: Yes sd-card: support hot bed Material: aluminum software Language: English/Chinese Date import format: STL, G-CODE operating system: xp, win7, macos, Linux printing software: cura physical dimensions device dimension: 18.1 inch x 22.8 inch x 17.7 inch device weight: 7.1kg Packing dimension: 23.7 inch x 18.5 inch x 6.7 inch Packing weight: 20.5 pounds power supply: 12V note: the package only include all the parts for the 3D printer, not the assembled machine.
- Automatic leveling probe helps create a level print
- All metal(aluminum) frame structure
- Diy self-assembly, you will learn more during building the 3D printer
- Printing size: 10.6″ x 7.9″ x 7.7″
- With all installation tools
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
Welcome to CCTREE 3D Products Our engineered filament is here to help you stream your creative outlet, enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality. The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.03mm.
PLA(Polylactic acid) is a environmentally friendly materials that can easy to be degradated and without smell. It is thermoplastic aliphatic polyester made of renewable resources like corn or starch. Its extrusion-temperature is much lower than ABS, and most often doesn’t require a heated bed. It is the ” default ” recommended material for many desktop 3D printers. It has the following characteristics:
Good toughness high strength, high stiffness
No block nozzle, good stick hot bed, a smooth PLA used
Low shrinkage, thermoforming dimensional stability
Accurate diameter: 1.75mm, variations + /-0.03mm
1)Diameter tolerance is within ±0.02
2)The regularl PLA in the market is very brittle,Our PLA is modified with more flexible and can store at least one years
3) Several times tougher than regularl PLA resulting in improved strength and impact resistance
4)Superb layer bonding
5)High rigidity. Good glossiness.
- * PLA Filament 1.75mm diameter, 1kg net weight, 100% virgin material without cheap plastic fillers or regrind
- *Tolerance ± 0.03mm , Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- *Spool Size:diameter 195mm + inner hub 55mm height 60mm
- Print Temperature: 190 – 220°C, depending on printer model
- *CCTREE filament Compatible with Makerbot, FlashForge,Monoprice,XYZprinting，ALUNAR and other desktop 3D printers
Check Out Our Website For Details…
What is the MasterSpool?
3D Solutech MasterSpool is a new way to deliver 3D printing filament to makers without a spool of any kind, makers will created and make their own spool case through their 3D printer. By getting rid of the plastic spool, we reduce how much plastic is being created and the energy that is put into its creation, creating a solution that’s better for the environment than most traditional methods.
What are the benefits of the Master Spool?
Not only is there the benefit of reducing plastic waste, using the MasterSpool will also reduces costs for new filament, and limits the clutter from amassing of a huge collection of used or empty spools. Rather than throwing away or recycle dozens of spools, using the MasterSpool means you can use all those filament scraps you have laying around on something useful and have one spool for all of your filament.
- No more wasted plastic spool to recycle or reuse and Say goodbye to empty spools! With our spool free filament you simply print the MasterSpool and when the filament runs out you simply swap in another.
- We engineer our 3D printer filament and other materials to adhere to all regulations and standards of quality to ensure trouble-free operation and amazing results. We understand that your 3D printer is an expensive investment. That’s why we offer our superior filament to match it rather than forcing you to settle for cheap alternatives. Your choice is clear!
- At 3D Solutech, our durable printing filament is highly versatile and can meet all of your 3D printing needs and applications. Additionally, it’s housed on our reusable MasterSpool. This specialized spool is lightweight and can be used time and time again for a huge advantage over other spools.
- 3D Solutech PLA filament offers excellent dimensional accuracy with no more than 30 microns of diameter variance. This allows for better and more consistent feeding, as well as high-quality 3D prints. You can get professional results right from your own 3D printing machines!
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…