CR-10 Mini with 300x220x300mm printing size:
It comes with three parts. It only takes a few steps to build it up, it is very easy and you just need about 15 mintues to build. All wires are attached with lables, Don’t worry about wrong wiring. All you have to do is hook everything up.
Printing Size： 300*220*300mm
Layer thickness: 0.05-0.4mm (adjustable)
Nozzle temp: 250 degree
Hot bed temperature: 100 degree
Printing Speed：Normal: 80mm/s, Max.: 200mm/s
Working condition temp: 10-30℃, Humidity:20-50%
Nozzle: 0.4mm, 0.3mm, 0.2mm
Extruder quantity: 1
Body Structure: Imported V-Slot Aluminum Bearings
Nozzle Diameter：Standard 0.4mm
Printing Method: TF card(off-line), contact to the PC(online)
LCD screen: 3 inch LCD screen with aircraft knob
Power supply: input: 110-240V output: 12V
Hot bed: 4mm aluminum alloy platform, 3mm special tempered glass
Operating Software：Cura, Repetier-Host, Simplify 3D Software supporting: PROE, Solid-works, UG, 3d Max, Rhino 3D design software, etc.
Cura language: English
Interface language: English
Format : STL, G-Code
Operating System: Linux, Windows, OSX
Assembled 3d printing size: 490*420*500mm
Package size: 550*520*230mm
Net weight: 7.5kg
Gross wright: 10kg
1* Unassembled CR-10 Mini 3D printer
1* TF card (Manual and software included in TF card)
1* Spool PLA 1.75mm filament( 200g and random color)
1* Pack of tools
- UPGRADE: CR-10 Mini has different mainboard and firmware from CR-10, which make printing quality better.
- RESUME PRINTS: CR-10 Mini has the ability to resume prints even after a power outage or lapse occurs.
- PRINTING SIZE: Prints size of 300X220X300mm. No longer will you be limited to small models.
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Delivery with three sets, just need about 15 minutes to assemble well.
- HEATING BED: Industrial grade aluminum alloy platform&special tempered glass to ensure the formation of flat and to prevent wear and tear, can reach 100 degree C.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
Please note : Picture just as a reference.the actual delivered goods shall prevail ! Type : European standard 3030 Aluminum Profile Material : Aluminum 6063-T5 Please check which Length and the Quantity you need . Inciuding : 1pc Aluminum Profile
Visit The Website For More Information…
Please note : Picture just as a reference.the actual delivered goods shall prevail ! Type : European standard 2020 Aluminum Profile Material : Aluminum 6063-T5 Please check which Length and the Quantity you need . Inciuding : 4pc Aluminum Profile
Visit The Website For More Information…
* Suggested bed temperature may vary depends on the filament material;
* Please properly level the bed before printing;
* Never let the nozzle rub against the Ultrabase directly, it will demage the nozzle or lead to clogging;
* Clean the platform surface with alcohol/water.
Temperature settings for different filaments:
2. Flexible filament: 50-70℃
3. ABS:100-125℃ ( 110℃ is recommended )
4. PC:100-130℃ ( 120℃ is recommended )
5. Nelon:90-120℃ ( 110℃ is recommended )
6. PP:100-130℃ ( 120℃ is recommended )
7. PETG: 50-70℃
Usage of Ultrabase Heatbed Kits:
Please kindly visit :
Official Web: www.anycubic3d.com
Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDup0gp9pLA
Material: Tempered glass/Inorganic coating/Aluminum
Max Temperature:120 Degree Celsius
Resistance around 0.9 ohm for 12V
Resistance around 3.6 ohm for 24V
Item size: Tempered Glass 220x220x4mm ;Aluminum Heatbed 220x220x1.5mm
Package Weight :870g
1x ANYCUBIC Ultrabase 3D Printer Platform with Heatbed
4x M3X35 Screws
4x M3 nuts
- Excellent adhesion: Ultrabase covered by microporous coating, shows strong adhesion in printing. Easy to take off models by hand or with a little help from the scrapper for very large models.
- Good Flatness: Ultrabase is glass-based and the critical tolerance is ±0.2mm. (normally within the 0.1mm range).
- High Durability: The special coating is inorganic and has a hardness of 8 Mohs, and it is capable to work at 400℃.
- Easy to clean: Ultrabase is easy to clean by alcohol/water.
- Compatibility: Ultrabase is compatible with most Cartesian style 3D printers (Build surface size :220x220mm)
Click Here For More Information