3D Solutech is a professional 3D printer filament manufacturer specialized in providing various colors and materials for 3d printing.
Quality is our top priority as we hand check each spool and vacuum seal.
3D Solutech PLA filament is proven to maintain smooth and consistent printing experience that achieves best printing result.
3D Solutech 3D Printer filament is always round, with no oily residue, no air bubbles, no kinks or breaks and backed by our 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE.
Polylactic Acid commonly known as PLA is frequently used thermoplastic material and a heated print bed is not required for this type of materials.
Check out our store for new and latest colors and materials for your 3d printer.
Ultra smooth technology
With our ultra smooth technology, our filaments are capable to extrude beautifully and smoothly that help to build a more delicate object.
Our vacuum sealed packaging guarantees you to experience the best performance by isolating moisturized environment to the filaments.
Our filaments had been tested on various brands of 3D printer in the market and with positive customers’ feedback.
All our materials are purely grow and made in the USA.
1 X 1.75mm PLA filament (2.2Lbs)
1 X Filament Clip
- 1.75mm Apple Green PLA filament
- For common 3D printers such as MakerBot, Reprap, Afinia, UP, Mendel, flashforge, Solidoodle 2, Printrbot LC, MakerGear M2 and etc.
- Backed by our 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
- Temperature range is 190°C – 220°C
- Made in the USA
Click Here For More Information
PUREMENT is the world’s first antibacterial 3D printing filament. The antimicrobial material in PUREMENT has been certified by the SIAA, antimicrobial registered by FDA and ROHS Test, who verified that it contains no harmful organic substances and is an eco-friendly product that has consistent antibacterial effects. Diameter : 1.75mm, 2.85mm, 3mm Diameter Tolerance : ± 0.05 mm (Diameter Measurement) Filament weight: 0,6kg Material : antimicrobial PLA Print Temperature: 200°C ~ 230°C Print Speed: 40 – 80 mm/s Validity Tolerance (max): 0,05 mm Transparency: Non-transparent.
- Diameter : 1.75mm, 2.85mm, 3mm – Filament weight: 0,6kg
- Diameter Tolerance : ± 0.05 mm (Diameter Measurement)-Material : antimicrobial PLA
- Print Temperature: 200°C ~ 230°C Print Speed: 40 – 80 mm/s Validity Tolerance (max): 0,05 mm Transparency: Non-transparent.
- certified by the SIAA, antimicrobial registered by FDA and ROHS Test, who verified that it contains no harmful organic substances and is an eco-friendly product that has consistent antibacterial effects.
- Compatible printers:Ultimaker, Ultimaker 2 Makerbot Replicator, Replicator 2, Replicator 5th Gen Printrbot Metal Simple AIORobotics Zeus All-In-One LulzBot TAZ 4 Zortrax M200 DeltaMaker Afinia H480 Type A Bukobot 8 v2 Felix 1.0, Felix 2.0, Felix 3.0 and many more …..
Check Out Our Website For Details…
• 3D printing and you Print what you use. Print what you wear. Print for your home. Print for those you love. Print for your life. Love what you make. • More color, limitless choice Liven things up with more than 20 colors and dual-color jetted mashables. Mix and match dual-color and dual-materials. Cube printing with recyclable ABS and compostable PLA plastics has never been so limitless. • Convenience in the palm of your hand Enjoy the freedom of mobile printing direct from the Cubify app for iOS, Android and Windows. Find new things to print in the curated brand collections or browse the Design Feed for inspiration to add to your shelf. Prep and print from your smartphone direct to Cube. • Print fast, print more Make time by saving time with quick set up, an intuitive, color touchscreen UI for wireless and on the go printing that is 2X faster than other printers. • Print easier, print smarter Getting there is easy with instant load cartridges, preloaded filament jets and auto-leveling print pad for beautiful, effortless prints every time. • Kid-Safe for every home Fun for everyone, certified-safe home printing invites children to explore their creativity at home, the library or the classroom. Cube is recommended for children 8+ and meets IEC Home Printer Certification 60950 (TUV).
- Suiteable for 3D Lab Spaces in Schools, Libraries & Museums.
- INCLUDES: • 5 – Cube Printers • 3 – CubePro Duo Printers • 4 – Sense 3D Scanners • 50 – Additional Cube Cartridges • 50 – Additional CubePro Duo Cartridges • 5 – Cube 1 Year Warranties • 3 – CubePro Duo 1 Year Warranties • Cubify Sculpt – 50 Seat License
- Print properties:Technology: Plastic Jet Printing (PJP) Print jets: Dual Jets Maximum creation size: 6 x 6 x 6″ / 152 x 152 x 152 mm Material: PLA plastic and ABS plastic Layer thickness: 70 microns, 200 microns in fast mode Supports: Fully automated, easy to peel off rafts and supports
- Software:Windows: Runs on 32 and 64-bit Operating Systems: Windows® 7 or Windows® 8 Mac® OSX: Runs on Mac® OSX 10.8 Hardware: A PC with these minimum requirements: Processor: Multi-core processor – 2GHz or faster per core, System RAM: 2 GB, Screen Resolution: 1024×768
- Please contact our customer service line @ 877-866-5060
Click Here For More Information
only fit for iphone 6 4.7 inch(2014)
- Meticulously build for your precious iPhone 6 (4.7″)
- Unique design: combines one soft TPU shell and one hard PC shell to construct to absorb shock and reach the purpose of better protection.
- Wrap-around edge is higher than the screen level which can well protect your screen from contacting the surfaces.
- Precise cut and design make it easy to access to all ports: sensors, speakers, cameras and all other iPhone functions.
- Exquisite design, luxurious carbon-fiber patch decoration
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…