The configuration of ADIMLab_Gantry 3d printer:
Assembly condition:Partially preassembled, 10-20 minutes to set up
Frame Type: Aluminum shape gentry double guide rail structure
Printing technology: FDM
Printing platform: Aluminum base heated bed
Printing Color: Single color one time.
Extruder: Proximity extrusion.
Material: PLA, ABS, Wood, HIPS, PC, TPE, Flexible PLA
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm.
Max printing Speed:120 mm/s.
Max build Volume:310*310*410mm.
Positioning accuracy: Z 0.04mm, XY 0.01mm.
heat bed max.temp: 100°C.
Extruder max.temp: 260°C
Power input: 110/220V, 360W
Power Output: 24V 15A
Connection: SD card or USB.
Support format: STL,G-Code,AMF,OBJ
Operating system: Windows7,10/MAC OS/Linux
Machine Dimension: 520X 550X 620mm
Package Dimension:640X 585X 220mm
Package weight: 12.5kg.
Warranty: 1 year warranty for the 3d printer
Support: online technical support
- ADIMLab_Gantry 3d printer includes:
◆The heated print bed
◆3d Printing bed glass
◆3d printer control box
◆PLA filaments for testing
◆4G SD card
◆3 inch LCD Display
◆Tools for assembling
◆Offer Auto Leveling Update Method
- Assembled 3d printer, 10-20 minutes finishing assembly,convenient and can experience assembly fun
- Z-axis with dual motors,Y-axis with dual track,more powerful, more accurate,making the 3d printing process more stable and accurate
- Large printing size with 310X 310X 410mm, Complete set of 3d printer packages, Detailed assembly and user manual, easy to calibrate and print
- 3d printer control box is safe to use and easy to install, Fast international express shipping, timely and professional post-sale service
Click Here For More Information
Worry-free customer service from Anycubic Technology: For any questions you could contact our salesman on Amazon to get full supports. User tutorial video: Technical specification: Operating System：ANYCUBIC Photon Screen: 2.8-inch touch screen Slicer software: ANYCUBIC Photon Slicer Connection: USB Printing: Technology: LCD Light-source: UV integrated light wavelength 405nm） XY DPI: 47um（2560*1440 Z axis resolution: 1.25um Layer resolution: 25 ~ 100um Printing speed: 20mm/h Rated Power: 40W Physical parameter: Printer size: 220mm*200mm*400mm Printing volume: 115mm *65mm *155mm (4.52″*2.56″*6.1″) Printing material: 405nm photosensitive resin N.W: 7.2kgjyhwqqw G.W: 9.5kg Cautions: 1.Avoid direct contact with skin when handling the resin. Flush with plenty of water if contact by accident. 2.Pour resin back from the vat to storage bottle if the printer will not be used for over 2 days. 3.Ensure there is no solid residuals from last print when start new print. 4.Use tissue to clean the vat when change resin. 5.The printed objects can be further hardened under sun-ray or UV-light source. Package content： 1* ANYCUBIC Photon 3D printer 1* Resin *250ml 1* USB memory 3* Rubber Gloves 1* Set of kits 1* Power cord 1* Power supply 1* Scraper 1* Breathing Mask.
- 1. Intelligent: Colorful touch screen equipped with Photon system bring new function.You can pre-view the model in SD card like you saw pictires in Windows OS.Real-time display printing process function is available now.
- 2. Precision: 2K LCD masking screen. 2560*1440(2k)HD masking LCD gives very fine printring details down to few micrometers
- 3. UV-LED designed with uniformity and durability: 25W UV light source sit inside stainless steel snoot,equip with 80*80mm heat sink,to offer uniform UV light for long serving time.
- 4. Speed: Photon slicer brings extraordinary using experience. A 30M stl file will minutes when you use a open-source slicer. While photon Slicer will finish this job wthin 1 minutes.
- 5. Creative: Developped Resin Vat FEP film is part of maintenance cost in daliy printing. New resin vat was specilly designed for FEP film to adjust the tightness.
Click Here For More Information
Monoprice Mini Delta 3D Printer Fully Assembled with Heated Build Plate and Auto Calibration for ABS PLA w/ Micro SD From the #1 Best-Selling 3D Printer Brand in the World (Source: CONTEXT Q3’17 AM3DP Report) Empower your children’s creativity, or your own, with the lowest-priced professional quality 3D Printer in the world. With a steel frame wrapped in black anodized aluminum shell and 50 micron layer resolution, you can see and feel right away that this is no toy. The delta design style continuously self-calibrates, so you will never have to struggle with bed leveling. The print bed and extrusion nozzle heat to a wide range of temperatures, allowing you to print with different materials. Auto Calibration: The delta design style continuously self-calibrates, so you will never have to struggle with bed leveling. Fully Assembled: The MP Mini Delta 3d Printer comes fully assembled, ready to print out of the box. Durable: The steel frame and black anodized aluminum frame makes this printer extremely durable and capable of withstanding some serious abuse. Open Source: The print bed and extrusion nozzle heat to a wide range of temperatures, allowing you to print with different filament types from any manufacturer. Additionally, it has the ability to use open source software, such as Cura or Repetier, allowing you to tailor your 3D printing experience to your personal tastes. Features: • 50 micron layer resolution • Can print from a computer using a wireless Wi-Fi® or physical USB connection, or offline with a microSDTM card • Up to 150mm/sec print speed • 180 ~ 260°C extruder nozzle temperature range • 50 ~ 100°C build plate temperature range • ø110 x 120 mm build area • Compatible with Windows® and Mac® OS X® What’s in the box • 1x 3D printer • 1x Filament holder • 1x Plastic scraper • 1x USB
- Auto Calibration: The delta design style continuously self-calibrates, so you will never have to struggle with bed leveling.
- Fully Assembled: The MP Mini Delta 3d Printer comes fully assembled, ready to print out of the box.
- Durable: The steel frame and black anodized aluminum frame makes this printer extremely durable and capable of withstanding some serious abuse.
- Open Source: The print bed and extrusion nozzle heat to a wide range of temperatures, allowing you to print with different filament types from any manufacturer. Additionally, it has the ability to use open source software, such as Cura or Repetier.
- Professional Quality Prints: up to 50 micron layer resolution. Can print from a computer using a wireless Wi-Fi® or physical USB connection, or offline with a microSDTM card
Click Here For More Information
With the A3, Anet sought to create the perfect ready-to-print desktop 3D printer. If you’re looking for a compact, versatile, and reliable 3D printer, then this is it.
The A3 shares its electrical components with the other members of the Anet Series. It uses high quality NEMA 17 motors to navigate the print space. A versatile extruder allows the printing of a wide variety of filaments, and the MK3 hotbed provides a smooth and roomy area to print on.
Its boxed design, however, is drastically different from the other DIY Anet products. The ready-made acrylic frame contains all the wires and components in a compact area, minimising clutter and maximising space efficiency. The Anet A3 is truly a desktop printer – it would look right at home in your office or workshop.
- Frame Material: Acrylic
- XY Axis Accuracy: 0.012mm
- Z Axis Accuracy: 0.004mm
- # Extruders: 1
- Extruder Diameter: 0.4mm
- Max Print Speed: 100mm/s
- Max Print Size: 150x150x150mm
- Nozzle Temp.: Adjustable, Maximum 250C
- Hot Bed Temperature: 50-100C
- Heating Plate Material: Aluminum
- Printable Materials: PLA, ABS, HIPS, Wood Poly, PVA, Nylon
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Data Input: microSD or USB
- A compact and fully-featured 3D printer, now with a more durable frame!
- Uses the same high-quality and versatile extruder/hot-bed from the Anet Series
- Aluminum composite frame is composed of a durable aluminum sheet outer shell with plastic composite inner contents
- Comes assembled and calibrated
- The A3 has a hassle-free interface and is built-to-last
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…