The Drag Chain Cable Carrier features easy installation and repair, free movement, low noise, wear-resistant, high-speed movement. It is widely-used as a component and sevice parts in CNC machine tools, electronic equipments, counting devices, electrical machines, 3d printer tools.
Material: reinforced nylon PA66
Inner hole size: 10 * 10mm/0.39 *0.39inch
Outer hole size: 14 * 17mm/0.55 *0.67inch
Total Length: 1000 mm/40inch
Bending radius: R28
Open mode: bridge type cannot be opened
Load capacity: 100
Load weight: A1005
Unsupported length: A10000mm
Temperature resistance: 80-120 degrees
1 x Black Nylon Cable Drag Chain
- Easy to Install and Repair. The cable wire carrier of each section can not be opened, easy for installation and maintenance
- A Wide Variety of Uses. This Nylon Cable Drag Chain Wire Carrier is perfectly used in 3d printer, CNC machine tools, stone machinery, overweight transportation equipment, etc
- Great Heavy Load and Long Serving Life. Reinforced nylon, high temperature resistance, wear resistance, corrosion resistance, salt/acid/ alkali resistance
- Because of the small spacing, so it is quiet and less noise when is operating
- Fast moving speed, very suitable for short distance bearing light weight condition
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
ArrayBay 3D printing filament means quality that is perfect for a variety of 3D printing project. This filament uses PLA (Polylactic Acid), 1kg spool with a 3.0mm diameter with an accuracy of +/-0.03mm. The processing temperature of this PLA is 190° – 230° C.
Quality is important for 3D printing, our filaments have very low water absorption, no air bubbles occur when printing. PLA is one of the most common materials used for 3D printing because of it’s accuracy, strength and has minimal warping or shrinking of your prints. It is a material that is a great choice for printing that requires flat areas or more accurate angles.
- 3mm Filament Diameter PLA material
- Recommended processing temperature: 190° – 230° C
- Filament roundness: +/-0.03mm
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Choose Worksteel PLA 3D Printer Filaments to Achieve Amazing Results!
The 3D printer filaments display less warping, and this is the reason why it is possible to print without a heated bed.
The 3D printer filaments are made for 3D printers with degradable bio-plastic, and the printed objects will have a glossier look.
The 3D printer filaments are compatible with most commercially available non-cartridge based 3D printers.
Important Instructions for Worksteel PLA 3D Printer Filaments
The print bed or print surface should be level.
The extruder should be adjusted to the correct height from the bed.
The printing temperature should be adjusted according to the 3d printer.
The printing speed should be adjusted according to the ambient temperature.
A good base material should be provided for PLA to adhere to.
Be sure to insert the thread into the spool hole to avoid tangles.
Keep the filaments in sealed bag until ready for use.
Keep the filaments in dry place & Keep away from heat.
Recommended to store the filaments from -68 to 122 Fahrenheit / -20 to 50 Celsius.
Know More about Worksteel PLA 3D Printer Filaments
1.75 mm Diameter with +/- 0.02 mm Tolerance
374 – 428 Fahrenheit / 190 – 220 Celsius Printing TEMP
40 -100 mm/s Print Speed
No Need Platform TEMP or Adjust According to the 3D Printer
360 yd / 330 m One Spool
Worksteel PLA 3D Printer Filaments, “Add to Cart” right now & Enjoy 90 Days Money Back and 1-Year WARRANTY!
- +/- 0.02MM TOLERANCE: Worksteel PLA 3D printer filaments are produced with more precise specification and have a tolerance of only +/- 0.02 mm. No matter which 3D printer you are using, the consistently round diameters provide optimum flow through the extruder nozzle. Almost all 1.75 mm-specification 3d printers in the market are configured to run with the PLA 3D printing filaments.
- 1.75MM PLA FILAMENT: The PLA filaments are useful in a broad range of printing applications which have the advantage of Low-Odor and Low-Warp. Compared with traditional brittle PLA, Worksteel 3D printer filaments have adjusted the degradability of the material for optimal performance, so Worksteel PLA filaments are not brittle during 3D printing jobs.
- VACUUMED SEALED PACKAGING: Some 3D printing materials can be negatively affected by moisture, so this is why Worksteel 3D printer filaments are all vacuumed sealed along with a desiccant pack. This will enable you to easily keep your 3D printer filaments at an optimal storage condition and free from dust or dirt before opening the vacuumed sealed packaging.
- 100% ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY: Worksteel 3D printer filaments comply with the Restriction of Hazardous Substance (RoHS) directive and are free from potentially hazardous substances. The 1.75 mm PLA filament gives off a sweet smell, and it is considered by many as an improvement over hot plastic.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Worksteel insists on offering best 3D printer filaments and best customer service for customers. The PLA 3D printer filaments are backed by Worksteel 90 days Money Back Guarantee with 1-Year Warranty. Seize the chance to click “Add to Cart” button right now!
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Tecboss 4th Generation TP-04 3D Printer Pen is exclusively designed to be kids friendly. This 3D doodle pen enables your creative kids to bring all of their wonderful and imaginative ideas to life. This 3D printing pen melts PLA filaments at low temperature, after being extruded from the nozzle, it instantly cools and solidify while you draw the object in your mind.
This 3D model pen is featured with low temperature melting, which even allows you literally drawing in the palm. It grants no burn, no toxic, no clog; it is one button to operate; it is powered through 5V USB cable.
For best performance, please use high quality PLA filaments. This pen supports PLA 1.75mm filaments.
100% satisfaction guaranteed with hassle free 30 days money back, one year replacement warranty.
3D Printer Pen
USB Charge Cable
USB Wall Adapter
Bonus PLA Filaments
- Solid built exclusively for kids: the 4th gen 3D drawing pen uses PLA materials, which melts at low temperature to avoid any burning risk;
- Work with regular 5V USB charge cable, and you can even power the 3D printing pen using your power bank, and play outside or wherever you want;
- Easy to operate with only one button to control; intelligent chip to control the temperature and extrusion speed. What is more, the 3D Printer Pen is only 1.73 OZ, which is more comfortable and flexible than other 3D pens;
- Suit for PLA Filament: The 3D pen is suitable for 1.75mm PLA Filament. It is more eco-friendly than ABS Filament;Suit for PLA Filament: The 3D pen is suitable for both 1.75mm PLA Filament. It is more eco-friendly than ABS Filament;
- Package includes the 3D printer pen, USB wall charge adapter, USB charge cable, bonus PLA filament refills.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…