eSUN 3D Printer Filament: PLA PRO (PLA+)
Extrusion Temperature Range: 205 to 225
PLA PRO(PLA+) Advantages:
Superb layer bonding
High rigidity. Good glossiness.
Several times tougher than PLA
Smoother finished printouts.
No cracking or brittle problem.
Prints are hard to break.
PLA PRO(PLA+) print temperature is about 20 Celsius higher than regular PLA. Most users print at around 210 to 215 Celsius. Other settings are about the same.
INTSERVO is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Customers are always welcome to contact us for any questions and/or support needs.
- 1KG net (approximately 2.2 lbs) Filament with Clear Spool
- eSUN PLA PRO 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant. Superb layer bonding. Several times stronger than PLA.
- 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm)
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 205C – 225C
- Spool Diameter: 8″ – Spool Width: 2.50″ – Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.05″ – Inner Circle Diameter: 3.5″
Click Here For More Information
ABS is a commonly used filament suitable for making more durable and stronger parts than with PLA, as it can stand higher temperatures, it is slightly more flexible and can be easily painted. It can be treated with Acetone or Acetone vapor to give it a glossy finish (be careful!) and to make the object stronger, or to solidly glue parts together. Use hips as support material for printing ABS. ABS shrinks when it cools so you should use an enclosed printer with warm and steady air temperature (> 25°c) in order to prevent delamination or warping.
- High impact resistance. Uv, heat and abrasion resistance
- Main application: functional prototyping
- Filament diameter: 1.75Mm (+/- 0.02Mm)
- Print temperature: 220-250°c. Print bed temperature: 80-110°c
- Tips: use a closed print chamber to prevent warping and activated carbon to filter toxic fumes
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Keyestudio 3D MKS Gen V1.4 printer motherboard control board combines and improves the assets solution of the RAMPS 1.4 and Arduino Mega 2560 board on a fantastic single board.
Keyestudio 3D MKS Gen V1.4 printer motherboard control board is an optimal 3D printer controller solution for your Reprap 3D printer.
Integrate 2560 and ramps1.4 in a board, to solve the complicated interfaces and broken problem of Ramps1.4 combination.
Replaceable motor driver, support 4988 driver and 8825 driver.
Circuit board using high-quality 4-layer board, and specially dealing with thermal optimization; ramps is a 2-layer board.
Using high-quality MOSFET tube, with better heat dissipation.
Using a dedicated power chip to support 12V-24V power input, to solve the problem of Ramps voltage converted into chip heating.
To accept 24V input, hot bed current can be reduced to 1/4 under the same system power, effectively solve the heating problem of hot bed MOS tube.
Firmware can use open-source firmware Marlin, and its configuration is exactly the same as ramps1.4, which can directly replace Ramps1.4.
Can directly connect to Ramps1.4,2004LCD control board and 12864LCD control board.
Set aside the motor pulse and direction output port, convenient to facilitate external high current to connect external high current (such as 2A, 5A) motor drive circuit.
Reserve the Servos, AUX-1, AUX-2 interfaces on Ramps1.4, providing three 5V output, three 12V output interface.
This board is an upgrade part of the MKS Gen V1.2 board, improving the performance of power protection and USB communication stability.
1 x MKS-Gen V1.4 Controller
1 x Usb Cable
- It gathered mega 2560 and ramps1.4 on a same board, hardware & software included, just scan the Qr code on the picture to get the wiki tutorial and software
- Support 4988 driver and 8825 driver, Support 12V-24V power input; Firmware can use the same configuration as ramps1.4
- Can directly connect to Ramps1.4,2004LCD control board and 12864LCD control board
- Reserve the servos, AUX-1, AUX-2 interfaces on Ramps1.4, providing three 5V output, three 12V output interface
- keyestudio MKS GEN 1.4 is manufactured from environmentally friendly materials and technologies, made function,voltage, current testing before packaging
Visit The Website For More Information…
3D Printer Extruder kit
Used for 1.75mm filament, Reprap, Makerbot
Net weight: 35g
1 x Main extruder body
1 x Idler bearing for 1.75mm filament
1 x Brass drive gear
1 x High tension spring
- Improve Print Quality- This kit can help you improve your print quality by getting rid of filament slippage
- 3D Printer Extruder kit
- Injection Model
- Short Distance
- 1.75mm Filament- Compatible with 1.75mm filament
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…