100% Brand new and Premium Professional Grade MACTISICAL 3D Printer Hot Bed Power Expansion Board .
This module is based on power mosfet and will allow PID control of the heated bed (DC-DC Relays usually do not allow this).
According to the thermal power of the bed, please choose the matching power supply, with sufficient margin. High-Power heated bed is recommended to use 24V power supply,under the same power requirements, the current is smaller than 12V.
Color: Black, cable length: 6 inch
Net Weight: 75g(approx.)
Size: 2.36″ x 1.97″ x 1.2″ / 60mm x 50mm x 30mm
Mounting Holes: D=3.2MM For M3 Screws.
Under the premise of normal cooling, it work stable under I(Max)=25A, the current must not exceed 25A while the process working.
2*Heat bed Power Module with 2 connection cables
Please do not hesitate to contact us if there’s any problem or question about our products. We will keep improving our products and service, and try our best to meet customers’ needs. Thank you for supporting MACTISICAL.
- ★ WELL MADE- New material with superior quality stainless, High-grade Aluminum block for best connectivity and long life.
- ★ HIGH TRANSMISSION – With this addon module to your 3D printer motherboard you can lead the maximum current up to 25A.
- ★ MULTIFUNCTION – Completely solve the hot bed power is too large and load current problems,and can well protect the connectors on the controller board from overheating.
- ★ MEET YOUR NEEDS -Widely used for common 3D printer models,extruder and other open 3D printer motherboards.such as Anet A8, etc.
- ★ WARNING – For use on some devices (for example,Anet A8),you need to make sure the power supply is set to 110 volts instead of the default 220 volts.If the voltage is too high, the product will get super hot, even charred!! Don’t touch it lightly.
Click Here For More Information
Heated Bed Power Module Features:
Based on powerful MOSFET HA210NO6
Dimensions: 70 x 45mm/ approx 2.76 x 1.77″
Distance between holes: 62.8 x 37.8mm/ approx 2.47 x 1.49″
Supply/Operating Voltage: 12V-50V (12-24VDC recommended)
Max Current: 25A (Enhance heat dissipation) safe for prolonged times. ensure active cooling of the heatsink.
This module is based on power MOSFET and will allow PID control of the heated bed (DC-DC Relays usually do not allow this)
1 x Heated Bed Power Module.
1 x Connection cable for input signal
2 x Power cable
This module under the premise of normal cooling, it work stable under (Max) = 25A, the process of using the current not exceed 25A.
- APPLICATION: This high power module is a general add-on heated bed power expansion module for 3D printer. It can work with the Anet A8.
- UNIQUE DESIGN: With unique snowflake heatsink design, it has a great cooling effect. The heat bed power module can be used in both Lerdge motherboard and other 3D printer motherboards.
- 25A MAXIMUM CURRENT: This high power module helps your 3D printer equipped with the Lerdge controller board become even more powerful. The module can solve the current load problem when the heated bed power is too large. With this add-on module to board lead the maximum current up to 25A.
- GOOD PROTECTION: When using heated bed 3D printer for 12V power supply which may cause excessive current during times, with this module, it can well protect the connectors on the controller board from burning.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: 2 x Heated bed power module (motherboard is not included) and 2 x Connection cable for input signal. BONUS: 4 x Power cables.
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
1.Size (LxHxW): 6 x 2.3 x 3.1 cm/ 2.5″ x 0.9″ x 1.2″
Voltage: 12V-50V (12-24VDC recommended)
2. Connect Power to power source, please note the anode and cathode.
3. Connect Hotbed to heated wire, please note the anode and cathode.
4. Connect digital control signal to Gnd, D8.
5. Connect the control signal of Ramps1.4 or MKS MOSFET to -Bed+
6. Choose one signal group to connect.
7. If you don’t know how to install, please contact us or find the related link in youtube, thanks
Please kindly note:
Pay attention to polarity
Only can choose 3 or 4 signal group
2 x 3d printer heated bed power module;
2 x connection cable for input signal
- Function and Use: control hot bed, print head heating, compact appearance, compact design, more powerful heat dissipation, to solve the problem of excessive heat bed power, current load problem;
- Extra large heat sink, the maximum current can be up to 30A or more, can use digital signal of 5-24v to control;
- This module under normal cooling, measured I (Max) = 30A can Stable long-term work during use, so we suggest the current should not exceed 30A.
- Connect the control signal of Ramps1.4 or MKS Mosfet to bed, can use hot bed output signal of Ramp1.4 and MKS series to control;
- After-sale Guarantee: Each one will be done functional test before shipment, so anyone receives a defective one please don’t feel hesitate to email us before leave negative review and feedback, we will give you support within 24 hours.
Visit The Website For More Information…
RAMPS 1.4 Size: 9.1 x 5.9cm / 3.58 x 2.32″
Mega R3 2560 Size: 10.8 x 5.5cm / 4.25 x 2.16″
A4988 Color: Green
A4988 Quantity: 5pcs
1 x RAMPS 1.4 Board
1 x Mega 2560 R3 Board
5 x Soldered A4988 Drivers
5 x Heat Sinks
1 x USB Cable
19 x Jumpers
- RAMPS interfaces an Mega with the powerful MEGA platform and has plenty room for expansion
- Mega 2560 control board is an ATmega2560 as core micro-controller development board itself has 54 digital I/O input/output terminals (14 can be used as PWM outputs), 16 simulation than the input side, group 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), 16 MHz crystal
- RAMPS is designed to fit the entire electronics needed for a RepRap in one small controller for a lower cost and a smaller size.
- With the boot-loader, download the program directly via USB without having to go through other external writer
- After connecting this panel to your RAMPS, you don’t need your pc any more. The smart controller supplies power for your SD card. All actions like calibration, axes movements can be done by just using the rotary encoder on the smart controller
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…