The Dremel Digilab 3D40 Idea Builder 3D printer is Dremel’s best 3D printer for classroom use or to use at home. 3D printing beginners, teachers and children alike will appreciate the large 4.5″ full color touchscreen with an intuitive interface for easy use, the removable glass build plate that makes it easy to remove prints and is resistant to drops and the fully enclosed sturdy plastic design that keeps curious hands out and also makes the printer quiet and safe. You can easily connect the printer to Wifi and use the included remote printing software to send prints from wherever you are. The printer has a high accuracy with a 100 micron layer height, but you can also print very quickly with the 300 micron layer height setting. You can print using the included cloud software, the included Dremel Digilab 3D Slicer for Windows or Mac, or your favorite 3D software that supports .gcode, .g or .g3drem files such as Cura, Simplify3D, Craftware, KISSlicer, Slic3r or Repetier. Once you start slicing your own files you can take advantage of the large 6″ x 10″ x 6.7″ (402 cu in) build volume. With 85 years of reliable quality, Dremel is an established brand that you can trust to support you throughout your journey. By purchasing a Dremel 3D printer, you will have lifetime access to unrivaled Dremel customer service as well as an industry-best 1 year warranty. All the help you need will be just a quick email, live chat or phone call away. This kit also contains everything else you need to successfully bring 3D printing to your classroom. Start printing out of the box with 30 standards aligned lesson plans, developed alongside partners with years of experience developing curriculum. The lesson plans teach students how to solve open-ended problems by creating their own models and prototypes, testing them out, and iterating to make improvements. They will learn how to work effectively in teams, and of course they will learn about 3D printing too. The kit also includes a professional development course with quizzes and a final exam that allows you to get 4 hours of your yearly professional development requirement out of the way. The kit also includes 3 spools of filaments in different colors, extra build tape for your build platform, and an extra Dremel build platform so that you can easily swap out platforms between prints. Everything you need to bring the magic of 3D printing to your classroom.
- Includes the Dremel Digilab 3D40 Idea Builder, Dremel’s easiest to setup and use 3D printer perfect for the classroom
- Start printing with your classroom right out of the box with 30 standards-aligned lesson plans
- Teach students how to solve open-ended problems by creating their own models and prototypes
- Get 4 hours of professional development credits with the included 3D printing course for teachers
- Expand your students’ projects with 3 spools of filament (black, blue, orange) and quickly start your next print with an extra glass build plate
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
Monoprice Mini Delta 3D Printer Fully Assembled with Heated Build Plate and Auto Calibration for ABS PLA w/ Micro SD From the #1 Best-Selling 3D Printer Brand in the World (Source: CONTEXT Q3’17 AM3DP Report) Empower your children’s creativity, or your own, with the lowest-priced professional quality 3D Printer in the world. With a steel frame wrapped in black anodized aluminum shell and 50 micron layer resolution, you can see and feel right away that this is no toy. The delta design style continuously self-calibrates, so you will never have to struggle with bed leveling. The print bed and extrusion nozzle heat to a wide range of temperatures, allowing you to print with different materials. Auto Calibration: The delta design style continuously self-calibrates, so you will never have to struggle with bed leveling. Fully Assembled: The MP Mini Delta 3d Printer comes fully assembled, ready to print out of the box. Durable: The steel frame and black anodized aluminum frame makes this printer extremely durable and capable of withstanding some serious abuse. Open Source: The print bed and extrusion nozzle heat to a wide range of temperatures, allowing you to print with different filament types from any manufacturer. Additionally, it has the ability to use open source software, such as Cura or Repetier, allowing you to tailor your 3D printing experience to your personal tastes. Features: • 50 micron layer resolution • Can print from a computer using a wireless Wi-Fi® or physical USB connection, or offline with a microSDTM card • Up to 150mm/sec print speed • 180 ~ 260°C extruder nozzle temperature range • 50 ~ 100°C build plate temperature range • ø110 x 120 mm build area • Compatible with Windows® and Mac® OS X® What’s in the box • 1x 3D printer • 1x Filament holder • 1x Plastic scraper • 1x USB
- Auto Calibration: The delta design style continuously self-calibrates, so you will never have to struggle with bed leveling.
- Fully Assembled: The MP Mini Delta 3d Printer comes fully assembled, ready to print out of the box.
- Durable: The steel frame and black anodized aluminum frame makes this printer extremely durable and capable of withstanding some serious abuse.
- Open Source: The print bed and extrusion nozzle heat to a wide range of temperatures, allowing you to print with different filament types from any manufacturer. Additionally, it has the ability to use open source software, such as Cura or Repetier.
- Professional Quality Prints: up to 50 micron layer resolution. Can print from a computer using a wireless Wi-Fi® or physical USB connection, or offline with a microSDTM card
Click Here For More Information
The UP! Plus 2 3D desktop printer has an open frame, all-metal blue chassis and fabricates objects using 1.75 mm ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) or PLA (polylactic acid) thermoplastic filament (sold separately), with a vertical resolution from 150 to 400 microns (0.15 to 0.40 mm). The printer can build objects to maximum dimensions of 5.3 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches/135 x 140 x 140 mm (H x W x D). The included printer management software runs on a Windows or Mac OS X computer, reads Standard Tessellation Language (STL) files generated by computer-aided design (CAD) software (sold separately), and commands the printer through the provided USB cable. An included platform-level calibration device can be used with the software to help ensure a level build surface. The software can also read the included nozzle-height detection device to calibrate the nozzle’s vertical position for accurate operation.
The extruder has a heat and wind shield that helps prevent injury, and redirects air to help cool the material for a fine finish. A metal build platform heats to 105 degrees C to help provide thermal stability. A perforated cell board fastens to the platform by spring clips for a secure fabrication base. Solid metal guide rails and precision slide bearings help ensure precise movement. The belt-driven stepper motors meet the National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) standard ICS 16-2001.
|Printing material||ABS or PLA|
|Vertical (Z-axis) resolution||150, 200, 250, 300, 350, 400 microns (0.15, 0.20, 0.25, 0.30, 0.35, 0.40 mm)|
|Build speed||10-100 cm3/h|
|Build volume||5.3 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches/135 x 140 x 140 mm (H x W x D)|
|Printer weight||5 kg (11 lb)|
|Printer size||350 x 245 x 260 mm (H x W x D)|
|Power requirements||100-240V AC, 50-60Hz, 200W|
|Operating systems supported||Windows XP/Vista/7, Mac OS X|
*H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.
3D printers fabricate physical objects directly from computer-aided-design (CAD) data sources. Objects created by additive manufacturing are built by dispensing successive thin layers of molten material onto a moving platform base from a robotic extruder nozzle. The material is most commonly a thermoplastic or HDPE (high-density polyethylene) filament.
PP3DP manufactures UP! brand portable 3D printers and accessories. The company, founded in 2010, is headquartered in Beijing, China.
What’s in the Box?
- UP! Plus 3D Printer
- Platform level calibration device
- Nozzle height detect device
- 3.5 mm cable
- USB cable
- Power adapter (20 V)
- Filament guide tube
- Maintenance kit (spare fasteners)
- Perforated cell boards (3)
- 0.7 kg spool of white ABS filament (1.75 mm diameter)
- Tool kit: pen knives (2); tweezers; hex wrench; hand shovel; pliers; gloves; nozzle wrench; clips (4)
- Fabricates objects from STL files using ABS or PLA thermoplastic filament (sold separately)
- Open frame, all-metal blue chassis with heat and wind shield to help prevent injury and cool the material for a fine finish
- Includes devices for platform-level calibration and nozzle-height detection to help ensure accurate operation
- Builds objects to maximum dimensions of 5.3 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches/135 x 140 x 140 mm (H x W x D)
- Vertical (Z-axis) resolution from 150 to 400 microns (0.15 to 0.40 mm)
Click Here For More Information
Size:510mm x 510mm (20″x20″)
Background is made of 3M adhesive , easily stick on the heat bed platform
HOW TO USE:
There are 2 methods to attaching the build surface on heatbed:
1. clamp the build surface to the print bed using binder clips（at least 3 clips)
2. Torn off 3M tape on back and stick it on heatbed.
- Size:510mm x 510mm (20″x20″)
- Build sheet adheres to a print bed to help the filament stick during printing, while also enabling clean removal of the printed part afterward
- Compatible with ABS, PLA, HIPS and other filament
- Single sheet design installs more quickly and with fewer bubbles than tape or films
- Durable construction allows for multiple uses with either the same or different filament material
Check Out Our Website For Details…