The design of the 3DPrinter Kit combines advantages of both the previous kits and the Grid series. The number of screws is reduced to 50 from 127. Hence the assembly efficiency is increased, as well as the experience of DIY is more enjoyablePrint Accuracy – 0.1mmPrint Material – PLA/ABSLayer Thickness – 0.1 – .3mmMaterial Diameter – 1.75mmPrint Technology – FDM – Fused deposition modellingHuman-computer interaction – LCD2004 ScreenNozzle Diameter – 0.4mmType of Power Supply – 150WInput – USB Cable/SD cardNet Weight – 8kgShipping Volume – 610x510x170mm (WxDxH)Gross weight – 9.2kgBuild Volume(WxDxH) – 240x220x200mm (WxDxH)Software – RepetierProduct Dimensions – 410x400x410mm (WxDxH)Design File – STLNozzle Temperature <260cCompatible Software – Win7/8/10/vista/Linux/Mac OS XPrinting Speed – 90-120mm/s
Product SpecificationsMaterial of Body – Basswood boardBuild Plate Leveling – Manual levelingInterface Language – EnglishHeated Bed (Available – Optional)Number of Extruders – 1Filament Run Out Detection (Optional)
- Easy to Assemble, Easy Set up. Start printing your projects almost immediately after setup
- Multiple Materials Supported – PLA, ABS, HIPS, PETG, ASA etc (Temp. under 260 C)
- Print Technology – FDM – Fused deposition modelling
- Compatible with Windows 7/8/10/vista, Linux and Mac OS X
- Includes all the tools needed to assemble.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
This shirt features necessary components and hardware to build your own delta style 3D printer. Perfect for any DIY-er, 3D printing enthusiast, or maker. The Build a 3D Printer Delta Components T-Shirt is printed on a fitted tee, so if you prefer a loose fit please order a size up.
- This shirt features necessary components and hardware to build your own delta style 3D printer. Perfect for any DIY-er, 3D printing enthusiast, or maker.
- Fit: Slim (consider ordering a larger size for a looser fit)
- The Build a 3D Printer Delta Components T-Shirt is printed on a fitted tee, so if you prefer a loose fit please order a size up.
- This premium t-shirt is made of lightweight fine jersey fabric
Click Here For More Information
- This shirt features necessary components and hardware to build your own 3D printer. Perfect for any DIY-er, 3D printing enthusiast, or maker.
- The Build a 3D Printer Components T-Shirt is printed on a fitted tee, so if you prefer a loose fit please order a size up.
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
Click Here For More Information
PEI (Polyetherimide) sheets provide a 3D printing build surface that requires no tape, slurry, or adhesive. ABS and PLA both stick extremely well to the surface, which eliminates the need for support rafts used for better adhesion.
How to Use:
Cut the PEI sheet to size by scoring with a hobby knife. There are two methods to attaching the PEI to your print bed. The first method is to just clamp the sheet to the print bed using binder clips. We find that 2 on each side works great.The second method, get 3M 468MP Transfer Tape and use it to stick the PEI to the print bed.
Once the PEI sheet is attached, re-level your print bed and you are ready to go!
It helps to wipe the surface down with isopropyl alcohol, methyl alcohol, or soap in between prints. This will ensure the PEI is clean, and help adhesion. Light sanding with 5000 grit paper will also give the PEI sheet more life.
- MADE IN THE USA: Single 1mm thick sheet installs quickly on top of existing flat build platforms (e.g. borosilicate glass)
- ABS and PLA filaments (along with many other materials) print directly on to PEI surface without the need for additional adhesives, tapes, or slurry.
- REMOVE FILM FROM BOTH SIDES BEFORE USING: Blue protective film guards against scratches during shipping and handling.
- Reuse for multiple prints, just wipe down with isopropyl alcohol between prints for best results
- Sheet can be asily cut down to desired size by scoring with a utility knife
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…