Dremel 3D45 EDU 3D Printer and Education Accessories (Lesson Plans, Professional Development Course, build plate, glue, filament)
- Includes the Dremel 3D45 printer, granted the PCMag 2018 Editors’ Choice Award. Equipped with a heated build plate, all-metal hot end, 4.5 inch color screen, wifi connectivity, and much more, the 3D45 is perfect for the classroom.
- Start using the 3D45 right out of the box with 30 lesson plans included and ready to implement in your classroom.
- Teach students to solve open-ended problems by creating their own models and prototypes in Nylon, ECO ABS, PETG, PLA and more at up to 50 micron resolution.
- Introduce your students to the world of digital fabrication allowing them to visualize lessons and realize their own potential to create.
- Receive 4 hours of professional development credits after completing 3D printing course designed especially for teachers.File Types Supported: STL, OBJ
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
Printing Size： 300*300*400mm
Layer thickness: 0.05-0.4mm (adjustable)
Nozzle temp: 250 degree
Extruder temperature: PLA: 210
Hot bed temperature: PLA: 50
Printing Speed：Normal: 80mm/s, Max.: 200mm/s
Working condition temp: 10-30℃, Humidity:20-50%
Nozzle: 0.4mm, 0.3mm, 0.2mm
- OPEN SOURCE: In the spirit of innovation and progress, we have decided to make our firmware and design plans available to all for extensive modding and improvements. We hope to create a large community of users who contribute to the project ultimately resulting in a better product for all.
- EXTRA LARGE: This printer comes with one of the largest build spaces available. At 12inx12inx15.5in, you can print models that 90% of other printers could not. The unique Bowden extruder design reduces the weight on the X-axis which delivers better performance even on very tall prints.
- HIGH QUALITY: This all aluminum frame provides a sturdy base meant to last for years. The POM engineering thermo-plastic “V-Slot” wheels provide excellent dimensional stability even during extended use. Elimination of metal-on-metal steel rods cuts noise down dramatically.
- GLASS BED: This printer comes stock with a reliable and flat glass bed. Forget about other printers with uneven printing surfaces and warped beds. This glass bed ensures a 100% usable and flat surface for any print from the smallest test file to the largest model. An absolute necessity when dealing with such a large build space, print from corner to corner and get perfect layer lines every time.
- OFFICIAL CREALITY: Our experienced 3D printing engineers are available 24/7 to offer you lifetime technical support as well as our 1-Year limited manufacturers warranty. If you are not satisfied with the results of your prints, contact us and we will work with you to provide assistance until you are printing like a pro!
Click Here For More Information
💎Please note: Before use the 3D printer, please switch the voltage of power supply from 220V to 110V.
●Upgraded version with a heat bed and powerful switch power supply.
●Almost assembled machine: few minutes to make the parts completed.
●180*180*180mm printing area with a small product size.
●Linear guide for Y axis.
●2.4 inch colorful touch screen.
●Power off resume/filament sensor/magnetic build surface.
●Product model: SW-200T
●Product color: black
●Product size: 310*280*370mm
●Printing area: 180*180*180mm
●Input voltage: 110/220V
●Output Power: 24V 15A
●Product weight: 4.5kg
●Package weight: 7kg
●Chassis material: Aluminum alloy and metal
●Extruder type: single head
●Nozzle size: 0.4mm
●Filament diameter: 1.75mm
●Layer height: 0.1-0.3mm
●File type: STL OBJ
●Operating systems: Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Mac OS x and Linux
●Printing via USB cable and TF card
What’s in the box?
- 💎Please note: Before use the 3D printer, please switch the voltage of power supply from 220V to 110V.
- Upgraded version with a heat bed and powerful switch power supply.
- Power off resume/filament sensor/magnetic build surface.
- 2.4 inch colorful touch screen. Linear guide for Y axis.
- Almost assembled machine: few minutes to make the parts completed. 180*180*180mm printing area with a small product size
Click Here For More Information
Included are complete do-it-yourself instructions for creating a 3D printer that prints with metal clay or a variety of other materials. The project requires some parts that are 3D printed, some specialty parts to be ordered, and some commonly available parts. This publication was completed as part of the 2013 campaign for the Mini Metal Maker, which was successfully funded on Indiegogo. See more details about the Mini Metal Maker at www.minimetalmaker.com.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…