Welcome to CCTREE 3D Products Our engineered filament is here to help you stream your creative outlet, enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality. The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.03mm.
PLA(Polylactic acid) is a environmentally friendly materials that can easy to be degradated and without smell. It is thermoplastic aliphatic polyester made of renewable resources like corn or starch. Its extrusion-temperature is much lower than ABS, and most often doesn’t require a heated bed. It is the ” default ” recommended material for many desktop 3D printers. It has the following characteristics:
Good toughness high strength, high stiffness
No block nozzle, good stick hot bed, a smooth PLA used
Low shrinkage, thermoforming dimensional stability
Accurate diameter: 1.75mm, variations + /-0.03mm
1)Diameter tolerance is within ±0.02
2)The regularl PLA in the market is very brittle,Our PLA is modified with more flexible and can store at least one years
3) Several times tougher than regularl PLA resulting in improved strength and impact resistance
4)Superb layer bonding
5)High rigidity. Good glossiness.
- * PLA Filament 1.75mm diameter, 1kg net weight, 100% virgin material without cheap plastic fillers or regrind
- *Tolerance ± 0.03mm , Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- *Spool Size:diameter 195mm + inner hub 55mm height 60mm
- Print Temperature: 190 – 220°C, depending on printer model
- *CCTREE filament Compatible with Makerbot, FlashForge,Monoprice,XYZprinting，ALUNAR and other desktop 3D printers
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Welcome to CCTREE 3D Products.Our engineered filament is here to help you stream your creative outlet, enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality. The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.05mm
Bronze PLA is PLA plastic mixed and filled with real bronze. The resulting filament imparts the look and feel of bronze giving the printed part a sculpted bronze finish look. The finished part will look laser sintered. The filament prints just like normal PLA, so it is very easy to print and environmentally friendly.
Frequently asked questions:
1) Filaments do not extrude properly?
A: Check the running extruder temperature is match with the temperature of the filament extrusion needed. If not, keep trying to set a appropriate temperature.
2) How do I store my filament?
A: Sealing the filament in a dry storage can effectively prevent it brittle and crack cased by absorbing moisture from the air for a long term.
3) Is your filament tangled?
A: Check the spool is installed correctly.
- 1.75mm diameter, 1kg net weight, Metal Bronze Filled Filament
- Spool Size:diameter 195mm + inner hub 55mm
- Metal Bronze Filled Filament 3D Printing Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- Print Temperature: 200 – 250°C, depending on printer model
- Compatible with Makerbot,UP,Afinia,Leapfrog Creatr, Builder,Reprap,Felix, Ultimaker and any other FDM 3D printers
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Name:DC12V BRUSHLESS FAN
Rated Voltage : DC12V
Operation Voltage: DC10.8-13.2
Consuming Current : 0.10A(0.12 Max.)
Consuming Power: 1.2W(1.44 Max.)
Insulation Level: UL Class A
DC Line Length : 120mm
Max. Air Flow: 6.86CFM
Rotation Direction: Clounter-clockwise
2PCS *Cooling Fan
- Rated Voltage: DC 12V, Consuming Current: 0.1A
- Dimensions: 40x40x10mm(1.57×1.57×0.39inches)
- Connector: 2pin-ph2.5
- DC Line Length : 120mm , Max. Air Flow: 6.86CFM
- Cooling Fan for 3D Printer Hotend Extruder
Visit The Website For More Information…
Material: Brass of National standard
Screw Thread :M6
Input Diameter: 1.75mm
Each size 2pcs
- Input Diameter :1.75mm
- Output Diameter: 0.2mm,0.4mm,0.4mm.0.6mm.0.8mm,1.0mm
- Material: Copper (Brass)
- 10Pcs Extruder Brass Nozzle
- 5 different size (each size 2pcs)
Click Here For More Information