This listing is for a 2 pack of 3D Printer Beds made from tempered glass. The tempered glass is of superior quality to typical borosilicate plates
provided by our competitors. The tempered glass is totally flat and smooth, with no dips or pits. Tempered glass is more durable and lasts longer
than borosilicate, so you need to replace the plates less frequently.
Unlike our competitors, you won’t have to purchase low quality black binder clips to secure the plates. We provide 8 printer bed clips that maximize
your build area and look great.
Key Product Features:
- Made from high quality tempered glass.
- Are you looking for an Ender 3 Upgrade? Perfectly fits the Ender 3, Ender 3 Pro, Ender 3X, Ender 5, CR-20, Geeetech A10, and CR-20 Pro at
235 x 235 x 40 mm.
- Totally flat surface to avoid any adhesion or print quality issues.
- Packed in custom foam to avoid any damage during delivery.
- 8 custom printer bed clips included.
How to Calibrate Your New 3D Printers Glass Bed
- Load the glass plate into the 3D printer base and attach with the silver clips provided.
- Center both the bed and nozzle.
- Lower the nozzle until it touches the top of the glass bed.
- Readjust the Z axis homing switch.
- Loosen the switches and reposition.
- Tighten up the switches when correctly aligned.
- Carry out a print calibration check to re-adjust the bed.
- 3D PRINTER PARTS AND ACCESSORIES: This listing is for a 2 pack of 3D Printer Beds made from tempered glass. 8 custom printer bed clips are also included. The 3d printer heatbeds are securely packed in custom foam. This means they won’t arrive shattered or cracked.
- WIDE RANGE OF COMPATIBILITY: These 3D Printer Bed Plates are compatible with Creality Ender-3, Ender-3 Pro, Ender-3X, Ender-5, CR-20, CR-20 Pro, Geeetech A10, and any other 3D printers requiring a 235x235mm print bed..
- PRINTER BED CLIPS INCLUDED: You will no longer need to use ugly black binder clips. Not only are they poor quality, but they limit the build area. The clips included with this 3D printer surface look great and maximizemaximise your build area.
- PERFECTLY FLAT 3D PRINTER PLATFORM: Using a rivals inferior quality 3D printer hot bed that isn’t perfectly flat can cause adhesion and print quality issues. With our tempered glass sheet you never have to worry about these problems.
- TEMPERED GLASS PLATE: The tempered glass is of superior quality to typical borosilicate plates provided by our competitors. The tempered glass is totally flat and smooth, with no dips or pits. Tempered glass is more durable and lasts longer than borosilicate, so you need to replace the plates less frequently.
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
Just getting started with 3D printing? Can’t decide between using a glass plate or adhesive surface? Why chose when you can have both!
Borosilicate glass provides a stable print base for even low diameter printouts, and due to its extreme heat resistance is perfect for heated beds when printing tricky filaments!
Our adhesive surface provides extreme grip, and is great for warp free printing with ABS, PLA, PETG, HIPS, PET+, brick, and flexible (TPE) filaments!
Both surfaces are premium quality, durable printing bases and will transform your 3D printing experience.
Adhesive Print Surface
Size: 8″ x 8″
Maximum Temperature: 200℃/392°F
Size: 7.8″ x 8.3″ x 0.1″
Maximum Temperature: 550℃/1022°F
- PRINT WITH STABILITY – Just getting started with 3D printing? This set of clips, glass plate and 3D printing surface will let you test the most popular printing surfaces and find the right one for you!1
- PERFECT FOR ALL FILAMENTS AND PRINT QUALITIES – Suitable for all types of filament glass can be used for your ultra fine quality printouts whereas our adhesive surface will provide extreme grip for all types of filament!
- SIMPLE TO INSTALL – Just clean your print bed and peel off the backing, the adhesive surface sticks fast. Then use the provided clips to keep your glass plate in place on top!
- EXTREME HEAT RESISTANCE – Great for heated print beds, our glass sheets have an ultra-high resilience to rapid heating and cooling. So won’t crack like standard soda lime glass under intense direct heat.
- NO PREP PRINTING – Say goodbye to tape, hairspray and glue sticks, once installed and calibrated, you can print almost any filament onto your new adhesive surface without worrying about it coming unstuck.
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Glass is a universal print surface for 3D Printing. Almost all types of filament will print to glass in one way or another. This kit allows you to add a glass top to the print surface in your 3D Printer. Just place the glass on your print board and clip it in place! To print with ABS or PLA, lightly spray the surface of the glass with AquaNetTM hairspray, then install the glass. For Nylon, we’ve found a light coating of UHU Glue stick seems to do the trick! If you don’t yet have a glass surface, you’ll want this one! This glass has been specially ordered and modified for use in 3D Printers. This type of glass is not available at your local hardware store or big box home center.
- Glass Plate Kit Fits most 3D Printers with 6″ x 9″ plates
- Easy to install
- Complete Kit with Glass Plate and Clips
- Print with most filament types
- Makes VERY Smooth surfaces when printing.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
Phenolic plate kit for 3D Printers with 6″ x 9″ plate. Attaches to plate with clips (provided).
- Phenolic Material disperses heat across the entire surface.
- Works with MakerBot, Wanhao, Prusa, Mendlebot and others.
- 1/8″ Thickness – Easy to install and remove
- Can be removed and bent to remove items easily from the print surface.
- No masking tape needed – print right to the surface of the phenolic plate.
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…