Our WYZworks 3D Filaments are made from virgin grade (raw white pellets). Our engineered filament is here to help you stream your creative outlet, enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality. Manufactured & thoroughly tested under strict guidelines to give the best results possible.
The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.05mm.? ABS, or Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene, is a commonly used thermoplastic material that does not require the use of a heated print bed. Extruded with great precision, which means better looking prints, improves reliability plus less calibration plus fewer extruder failures. Comes vacuum-sealed with the desiccant on a 1kg (2.2lb) reel. Compatible with most 3D printers currently out on the market.
If you aren’t happy we will fix the issue right away no matter what. This is what we stand for and why after using our filament, you won’t ever want to go back. Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions about 3D printer filament you have. We believe 3D printing will change the world and we are so happy to do our part by providing the best filament money can buy.
• ABS(Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) 1.75 Filament Diameter
• Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm
• 1 KG (2.20 lbs) Spool Vacuumed Sealed with Desiccant
• Recommended Printing Temperature range 210°C – 240°C
• Spool Diameter: 7″
• Spool Width: 3″
• Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.37″
- TWO COLORS: Total of 1kg (2.2lbs) – 500g (1.1lbs) of each color
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS – MSDS Approved) 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm) 1 KG (2.20 lbs) Comes Vacuumed Sealed.
- Recommended Printing Temperature Range 210°C – 240°C
- Customer Support – Get the absolute best filament & support at half the cost of main brand filaments. If you aren’t happy with the product or have any issues, don’t hesitate to contact us. Save money without risking your equipment, print quality, & time!
- Compatible for most common 3D printers such as ROBO 3D, Cubify, Leapfrog, MakerBot, Reprap, Afinia, UP, Mendel, flashforge, Solidoodle 2, Printrbot LC, MakerGear M2, Felix, Reprap, Ultimaker and any other 3D printers.
Visit The Website For More Information…
This type of filament is part of a new Gizmo Dorks line of color changing filaments. These color changing filaments will change colors at 31°C (88°F). The filament is one color below 31°C, and when it is heated above 31°C, the filament will change to another color. For this specific filament, it changes from gray to white and vice versa.
We provide the highest quality 3D printing materials such as ABS, PLA, HIPS, PVA, and more. Our filaments are run with tight tolerances. There are no air bubbles or oily residues. Every filament comes loaded on a durable, hard plastic spool, not a cheap, flimsy cardboard spool.
PLA, Polylactic Acid, is created from processing a number of plant products. PLA can be composted at commercial facilities unlike ABS which is derived from fossil fuels. PLA is a more earth friendly plastic. It is stronger and more rigid than ABS, and in general the printed objects will have a more glossy look and feel compared to ABS. Unlike ABS, PLA can be sanded and machined. PLA has a lower melting temperature compared to ABS. As a material, PLA has much less warping versus ABS. Additionally, a heated bed is not required to print it. PLA generally enjoys sharper details and corners compared to ABS without the risk of cracking or warping. PLA can also be printed at higher throughput speeds.
Is the spindle hole large enough to fit my Makerbot printer?
Yes! Our spindle holes are large enough to fit the Makerbot printers. You don’t have to worry about fabricating a spindle extension any longer. *NOTE, these spools will not fit inside of the new Makerbot 5th generation printer drawers. You can still use these spools and feed the filament directly through the top of the printer.
What other colors are available?
PLA comes in a variety of different vibrant colors, 29 different options total.
*New fluorescent colors are available. They glow under UV light, commonly known as black light.
- 3mm diameter, 1kg net weight, PLA Filament
- Filament Roundness: +/- 0.07mm
- Filament Diameter: +/- 0.05mm
- Recommended Print Temperature: 200 – 210°C, depending on printer model
- Compatible with RepRap, Makerbot, Afinia, Solidoodle or any standard spool based 3D printer
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
Nozzle Quantity : 1
Layer thickness : 0.1-0.3mm
Hotbed temp.：room temp.~100’C
Packing size: 650*620*270mm
● 1x Spool filament PLA （0.25KG）
● 1x Power Supply Cable
● 1x Tool box ( Hex Wrench Kit and testing filament)
● 1× USB disk (contains software, test sample files and operation manual)
- JGAURORA 3d printer A5 has large build size: 305*305*320mm （12*12*12.6in）
- Filament RUN-OUT detection : The machine beeps when filament runs out to remind you to change new filament quickly
- BDG Heated Platform: Allows easy removable of printed model and save masking tape.
- Power Failure Protection: Resume print from where the last print was stopped due to power failure.
- Better customer experience, high print accuracy and high speed with quiet working, suit for school and home.And most importantly ,we offer 12 months warranty and maintenance from the date of your purchase
Click Here For More Information
Try Zi-Rui Multi-Color 3D Printing PLA Filament which gives your printing object a very smooth gradient effect between colors!
Material: PLA(Polylactic Acid)
Color: Multi-Color (Colors are random in each roll/spool )
Spool N.W: 1KG (2.2lbs )/ spool
Diameter: 1.75mm(Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm)
Print Temperature: 195 – 215 °C
Box size: 8.1 x 2.6 x 8.1inches
High Quality & High Compatibility
Strict production standard to guarantee high accuracy. Eco-friendly with high performance, no bubble, no jamming, no drawing.
The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.03mm.
Rainbow Multi-Color make your 3d printing model perfect.
Now enjoy the fun of 3D Printing with Zi-Rui 3D!
Some printing tips:
1. It’s better try to release the filament to its original status after print, and place remitting filament back to original vacuum bag and stock them in a cool and dry place after print. Filament can absorb moisture from air and affect its quality and performance.
2. Pls do not start the cooling fan at first 3 layers of model. Set the layer 0.1mm will be the best surface smooth and shiny. Set the outer layer in a slowly speed , 30-40mm/min
3. Clean or change the nozzle before printing is good way to reduce jam if it was used for many times.
- High Quality: Strict production standard to guarantee high accuracy. Eco-friendly with high performance, no bubble, no jamming, no drawing.
- High Compatibility: The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.03mm.
- Print Temperature (195 – 215 °C) : Give you the smooth prints which require less calibration and give off fewer extruder issues.
- Nice shiny: Special Rainbow Multi Color Gradient
- Now enjoy the fun of 3D Printing with Zi-Rui 3D: Enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality.
Check Out Our Website For Details…