MK2B is the latest and the best type of heatbed money can buy as of today. 100% compatible
with all Prusa and Mendel 3d printer variants.
Size: 214mm x 214mm
Etching: 35um copper
Laminate: FR4 1.6mm
Ramps 1.4 Controller Board
This list is Pololu trillion rupiah , or ramps short. It was designed as a low-cost small package
RepRap needs to accommodate the entire electronics . Oblique interfaces with the powerful
Arduino MEGA platform Arduino Mega , and have plenty of room for expansion. On the stepper
drives and a Arduino MEGA shield extruder control electronics for easy maintenance , replacement parts , upgrades and expansion capabilities , including plug-in modular design . In addition, some
Arduino expansion boards can be added to the system , as long as the main ramp plate is saved to the top of the stack .
- Mega 2560 Microcontroller : ATmega2560 Operating Voltage : 5V Input Voltage (recommended) : 7-12V Input Voltage (limits) : 6-20V Digital I/O Pins : 54 (of which 14 provide PWM output) Analog Input Pins : 16 DC Current per I/O Pin : 40 mA DC Current for 3.3V Pin : 50 mA Flash Memory : 256 KB of which 4 KB used by bootloader SRAM : 8 KB EEPROM : 4 KB
- 12864 LCD Controller Board 3D printers use LCD control panel, are ramps extension accessories. LCD control panel through which you can achieve spooling is the 3D model Gcode files are copied to the SD card, and then print the file via the LCD control panel. This version is an upgraded version of reprap smart controller.Mega 2560 Microcontroller : ATmega2560 Operating Voltage : 5V Input Voltage (recommended) : 7-12V Input Voltage (limits) : 6-20V Digital I/O Pins :
- DRV8825 Stepper Motor Driver The DRV8825 stepper motor driver carrier board TI DRV8825 micro bipolar stepper motor drive is a breakthrough. The module has a pinout and interface with our A4988 stepper motor driver carrier is almost the same, so it can be used as a better performance of the pull-down menu board replacement in many applications. DRV8825 features an adjustable current limit, overcurrent and overtemperature protection, six micro-resolution (down 1/32-step).
- Limit Switch Endstop Quality switching elements. Customized high quality connection, using 22AWG wire, copper wire inside is very thick, can be resistant to current 2A, 300V voltage. An insulating layer over a wide range of temperatures, up to 80 degrees. Is the common connection of thin copper wire can not match. Not easy to pull off, plug it convenient, for ease of use, plug the other side to do the one, you can use the direct plug. Red line connecting VCC (ramps of +)
- Package Content: 1 x RAMPS 1.4 1 x Mega 2560 R3 5 x DRV8825 driver 1 x LCD 12864 With Controller 6 x Mechanical Endstop with cable 4 x 4PIN 70CM Cables 1 x Heatbed MK2B 1 x USB Cable
RAMPS 1.4 Size: 9.1 x 5.9cm / 3.58 x 2.32″
Mega R3 2560 Size: 10.8 x 5.5cm / 4.25 x 2.16″
A4988 Color: Green
A4988 Quantity: 5pcs
1 x RAMPS 1.4 Board
1 x Mega 2560 R3 Board
5 x Soldered A4988 Drivers
5 x Heat Sinks
1 x USB Cable
19 x Jumpers
- RAMPS interfaces an Mega with the powerful MEGA platform and has plenty room for expansion
- Mega 2560 control board is an ATmega2560 as core micro-controller development board itself has 54 digital I/O input/output terminals (14 can be used as PWM outputs), 16 simulation than the input side, group 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), 16 MHz crystal
- RAMPS is designed to fit the entire electronics needed for a RepRap in one small controller for a lower cost and a smaller size.
- With the boot-loader, download the program directly via USB without having to go through other external writer
- After connecting this panel to your RAMPS, you don’t need your pc any more. The smart controller supplies power for your SD card. All actions like calibration, axes movements can be done by just using the rotary encoder on the smart controller
Keyestudio 3D MKS Gen V1.4 printer motherboard control board combines and improves the assets solution of the RAMPS 1.4 and Arduino Mega 2560 board on a fantastic single board.
Keyestudio 3D MKS Gen V1.4 printer motherboard control board is an optimal 3D printer controller solution for your Reprap 3D printer.
Integrate 2560 and ramps1.4 in a board, to solve the complicated interfaces and broken problem of Ramps1.4 combination.
Replaceable motor driver, support 4988 driver and 8825 driver.
Circuit board using high-quality 4-layer board, and specially dealing with thermal optimization; ramps is a 2-layer board.
Using high-quality MOSFET tube, with better heat dissipation.
Using a dedicated power chip to support 12V-24V power input, to solve the problem of Ramps voltage converted into chip heating.
To accept 24V input, hot bed current can be reduced to 1/4 under the same system power, effectively solve the heating problem of hot bed MOS tube.
Firmware can use open-source firmware Marlin, and its configuration is exactly the same as ramps1.4, which can directly replace Ramps1.4.
Can directly connect to Ramps1.4,2004LCD control board and 12864LCD control board.
Set aside the motor pulse and direction output port, convenient to facilitate external high current to connect external high current (such as 2A, 5A) motor drive circuit.
Reserve the Servos, AUX-1, AUX-2 interfaces on Ramps1.4, providing three 5V output, three 12V output interface.
This board is an upgrade part of the MKS Gen V1.2 board, improving the performance of power protection and USB communication stability.
1 x MKS-Gen V1.4 Controller
1 x Usb Cable
- It gathered mega 2560 and ramps1.4 on a same board, hardware & software included, just scan the Qr code on the picture to get the wiki tutorial and software
- Support 4988 driver and 8825 driver, Support 12V-24V power input; Firmware can use the same configuration as ramps1.4
- Can directly connect to Ramps1.4,2004LCD control board and 12864LCD control board
- Reserve the servos, AUX-1, AUX-2 interfaces on Ramps1.4, providing three 5V output, three 12V output interface
- keyestudio MKS GEN 1.4 is manufactured from environmentally friendly materials and technologies, made function,voltage, current testing before packaging