Semoic，a legal trade mark, has been registered. Only those who are authorized are available to sell items under Semoic. Semoic will bring you joyful shopping experience. 3D Printer Kit,Ramps 1.4 + Mega 2560 + MK2B Heatbed + Controller I3 Suit 12864
Mega 2560 control board: core microcontroller development board itself has 54 groups digital I / O input / output terminal (14 groups do PWM outputs), 16 sets of simulation than the input side, group 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), using the 16 MHz crystal oscillator. With the bootloader, download the program directly via USB without having to go through other external writer. Supply part of the optional USB power, or as an external power using the AC-to-DC adapter and battery.
ATmega2560 Operating Voltage: 5V
Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
Input Voltage (limits): 6-20V
Digital I/O Pins: 54 (of which 15 provide PWM output)
Analog Input Pins: 16
DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
Flash Memory: 256 KB of which 8 KB used by bootloader
SRAM: 8 KB
EEPROM: 4 KB
Clock Speed: 16MHz
PCB Heatbed MK2B Dual Power
This is the later version of MK2B, and can use dual power input, so it is better than MK2A.
Dimensions (Outer): 214mm x 214mm
Dimensions (Heat Bed): 200mm x 200mm
Laminate FR4 1.6+/-0.15mm
2 Layer, 35um Copper
Power Input: 12V/24V DC
Copper Plated Holes
colour: blue & red
1* Mega 2560 R3
1* LCD 12864 Graphic smart display controller
3* Mechanical endstops + cables
1* MK2B Heatbed
1* Thermistor and high temp wire
1* 2M GT2 belts
2* 30cm Cable
1* Smart adapter
1* USB cable
Only the above package content, other products are not included.
- 3D Printer Controller RAMPS 1.4: The RepRap Arduino-compatible MEGA Pololu Shield, or RAMPS for short. It is designed to fit the entire electronics needed for a RepRap in one small package for low cost. RAMPS interfaces an Arduino-compatible Mega with the powerful Arduino-compatible MEGA platform and has plenty room for expansion.
- The modular design includes plug in stepper drivers and extruder control electronics on an Arduino-compatible MEGA shield for easy service, part replacement, upgrade-ability and expansion. Additionally, a number of Arduino expansion boards can be added to the system as long as the main RAMPS board is kept to the top of the stack.Version 1.4 uses surface mount capacitors and resistors to further cover edge issue cases.
- LCD 12864 Graphic Smart Display Controller: This full graphic Smart Controller contains a SD-Card reader, an rotary encoder and a 128 x 64 dot matrix LCD display.You can easy connect it to your Ramps board using the “smart adapter” included.After connecting this panel to your Ramps you don’t need your pc any more, the Smart Controller supplies power for your SD card. Further more all actions like calibration, axes movements can be done by just using the rotary encoder on the Smart Controller.
- Print your 3D designs without PC, just with a g-code design stored on the SD card.3 pcs of Mechanical End stops: The mechanical endstop uses a lever switch to detect when it is activated. The switch is wired up so that when activated, it pulls the signal to LOW. There is also an LED on the board that will light up when the switch is activated. It uses a standard 4 pin .pitch header and accepts a standard, old-style CD-ROM audio connector cable.
- 2M GT2 Belts: For 3D Printing applications, GT2 2mm belt system works better than T2.5, T5, it gives better smoothness and accuracy of positioning, resulting in better printing quality. GT2 timing belt system especially suited for linear movement and positioning applications.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
►Ramps 1.6 board:
-Ramps 1.6 is optimized and launched based on Ramps 1.4 & Ramps 1.5. The Struture almost same as Ramps 1.5 , the difference is Ramps 1.6 have new 2pin connectors,which more simple and convenient to connect,also will not be burnt easily. And Ramps 1.6 have a good Heatsink above MOS tube in order to give a better function to heat dissipation. Beside, the Power of Ramps 1.6 is more larger than Ramps 1.5, the largest power will be up to or 270W, and Ramps 1.5 just can be up to 200W, or smaller than 200W.
-Suitable for driving below 8.2V ~ 45V 2.5A stepper motor
-Six different stepping resolutions: full, half, 1/4,1/8,1/16,1/32
-Adjustable potentiometer can adjust the maximum output current, resulting in higher step rate
-Automatic current decay mode detection / selection
-Thermal shutdown circuit, undervoltage lockout, crossover current protection
-Ground short-circuit protection and load short-circuit protection
Mega 2560 R3:
-Operating Voltage: 5V
-Input Voltage (recommended):7-12V
-Input Voltage (limits):6-20V
-Digital I/O Pins:54 (of which 14 provide PWM output)
-Analog Input Pins:16
-DC Current per I/O Pin:40 mA
-DC Current for 3.3V Pin:50 mA
-Flash Memory:256 KB of which 4 KB used by bootloader
►1 x RAMPS 1.6 Board
►1 x Mega 2560 R3 Board
►1 x 12864 LCD Display Controller
►1 x LCD Smart Adapter
►5 x DRV8825 Stepper
►We offer the best products and services, if there has any problems, you can tell us anytime. Thank you:))
- ✔️DRV8825 driver board widely used in 3D printers and small CNC machines. It is upgrade of A4988, 4-layer PCB for improved heat dissipation and decrease chip resistance. It suitable for driving below 8.2V ~ 45V 2.5A stepper motor, And had Six different stepping resolutions: full, half, 1/4 ,1/8, 1/16, 1/32.
- ✔️12864 LCD: The intelligent controller includes an SD card reader, rotary encoders and a 20-character × 4 line LCD display. You can easily connect it to your RAMPS 1.6 board using “smart adapter” included. This panel connect your RAMPS 1.6, you do not need your computer, your SD card intelligent controller power supply. All further operations, such as calibration, the axis movement can be done only with a rotary encoder intelligent controller.
- ✔️This kit includes a complete set of the most common and useful components that can be used by all tech-savvy people out there to build their own printer controller. A number of Arduino expansion boards can be added to the system as long as the main RAMPS board is kept to the top of the stack.
- ✔️Product Warranty: WINSINN are devoted to offer premium quality products to all cherished customers. Meanwhile supply 60 days money back guarantee and 24 months warranty. If there are any questions, please feel free to contact us, WINSINN Customer Service Team will spare no efforts to assist with you within 24 hours.
- ✔️Ramps 1.6 is optimized and launched based on Ramps 1.4 & Ramps 1.5. The Struture almost same as Ramps 1.5 , the difference is Ramps 1.6 have new 2pin connectors,which more simple and convenient to connect,also will not be burnt easily. And Ramps 1.6 have a good Heatsink above MOS tube in order to give a better function to heat dissipation. Beside, the Power of Ramps 1.6 is more larger than Ramps 1.5, the largest power will be up to or 270W, and Ramps 1.5 just can be samller than 200W.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
If want to use Lerdge-X motherboard with heated bed, the heated bed adapter module and high-power heated bed module are required.
Heated bed adapter module x 1pc
5cm 4Pin cable x 1pc
10cm 2pin cable x 1pc
Model Number:SF05Item Type:Module–
1 set x Heated bed adapter module
- If want to use Lerdge-X motherboard with heated bed, the heated bed adapter module and high-power heated bed module are required.
- It includes:
- Heated bed adapter module x 1pc
- 5cm 4Pin cable x 1pc
- 10cm 2pin cable x 1pc
Visit The Website For More Information…
– The board uses a 32-bit coretx-M4 core control unit for robust performance
– With 3.5 inch full color IPS LCD touch screen, bringing simple, smooth operation
– The mainboard uses an open interface, free to match the motor drive module to meet the needs of different customers
– The motherboard optimizes the connection of limit switches, as well as comprehensive line protection design.
– The default motherboard is offline printing (ie TF card printing or U disk printing)
– The main board comes with a print pause, print save, start-up function
– Motherboard Model: Lerge-X
– Microprocessor: STM32F407
– Input voltage: 8-35V
– Power Interface: ATX High Current Interface
– Print head temperature sensor type: 100K NTC thermal resistance
– Color touch screen: 3.5 inch IPS LCD
– Support file format: G-code
– Firmware update: support TF card, U disk update
– Printing method: Offline printing
1Pcs LERDGE-X Motherboard
1Pcs 3.5 inch display
4Pcs TMC2130 driver
1Pcs 30cm FCC screen cable
1Pcs 30cm power cable
1Pcs resistance pen
1Pack nylon screw nut
We have many years of experience in selling merchandise online, we are focus on providing best product and service to customers.
- The board uses a 32-bit coretx-M4 core control unit for robust performance
- With 3.5 inch full color IPS LCD touch screen, bringing simple, smooth operation
- The mainboard uses an open interface, free to match the motor drive module to meet the needs of different customers
- The motherboard optimizes the connection of limit switches, as well as comprehensive line protection design.
- 1Pcs LERDGE-X Motherboard,1Pcs 3.5 inch display,4Pcs TMC2130 driver,1Pcs 30cm FCC screen cable,1Pcs 30cm power cable,1Pcs resistance pen,1Pack nylon screw nut,1Pcs screw
Visit The Website For More Information…