-Titanium Alloy Thermal Heat Break Kit.
-Titanium alloy heat break, ultra-low thermal conductivity.
-Make sure the printer stable operation.
-Fit for CR-10, CR-10S, Ender-3, Hictop CR-10, Tevo Tornado or any 3d Printer that take the MK10 Style hotend from Creality.
-Also, fit any other MK8 type 3D printers.
1x Hotend Kit
Heatbreak material:TC4 Titanium alloy material
Heat Sink Material:Aluminum
Application: for CR-10 series use 3D printer
MPN:[AUTO FILL EAN]
- itanium Alloy Thermal Heat Break Kit.
- Titanium alloy heat break, ultra-low thermal conductivity.
- Make sure the printer stable operation
- Fit for CR-10, CR-10S, Ender-3, Hictop CR-10, Tevo Tornado or any 3d Printer that take the MK10 Style hotend from Creality.
- Also, fit any other MK8 type 3D printers.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
PLEASE NOTE: This surface is incredibly sticky at high temperatures for plastics such as PETG, PLA, and ABS. Once the print has finished, DO NOT immediately try to remove the model from the glass bed with force!! This glass bed must come down to room temperature for the advanced surface to “release” the model. Attempting to forcibly remove the print from the glass bed at high temperature WILL DAMAGE the proprietary surface.
Temperature settings for different filaments:
2. Flexible filament: 50-70ºC
3. ABS:100-125ºC ( 110ºCis recommended )
4. PC:100-130ºC ( 120ºC is recommended )
5. Nelon:90-120ºC ( 110ºC is recommended )
6. PP:100-130ºC ( 120 ºC is recommended )
7. PETG: 50-70ºC
Material:( Special Glass + microporous coatings )
Item size:( 235*235*4MM)
- Excellent adhesion: Creality art carbon and silicone build surface provides the best adhesion in the market. Once the hotbed cools back to room temperature, the carbon-silicone base will release the model which can be easily removed by hand.
- Convenient to use: The new glass plate can be placed on top of any existing hotbed surface and be held in place with simple clips. Clean with water or alcohol. Easy to remove your print by hand or with a scraper.
- High-performance: As the hotbed heats to higher temperatures, it provides even more adhesion. Perfect for those ABS prints with difficult warping issues.
- Reliability: The special coating is inorganic, with its hardness of 8 Mohs and heat resistance up to 400 ℃.
- Compatibility: Compatible with Creality 3D printer Ender-3, Ender-3 Pro, Ender-3X .
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
Uses: For fixed parts of 3D printers, additional accessories for making the CR-10 or CR-10S printer more stable and steady.
Principle: Two tie rods are butted, and the ends of the tie rods are connected with V-shaped profiles, which can be installed to form a stable triangle.
Upgrade: Making the printer more stable and strudy.
Easy Installation: Easy to assemble and disassemble.
Took kit: Come with necessary tool to install.
Designed for upgrading 3D Printer CR-10 300 and CR-10S 300 reduces the vibration made by printing, supporting rod kit makes 3d printing more stable.
Durable and well appointed, package included all the necessary parts for supporting rod set, this frame support kit will satisfy your requirement to upgrade the old machine.
Simple and practical design, classical and exquisite appearance.
Compact, lightweight and portable.
Material: metal & plastic
Item size: approx.39.5*14*5.5CM
Package size: approx.39.5*14*5.5CM
4 x Pull Rod
2 x L Pull Rod Connnector
7 x Screws
2 x Nut
1 x Tap
1 x T Tapping Wrench
1 x Hexagon Wrench
1 x 8-10 Wrench
- Uses: For fixed parts of 3D printers, additional accessories for making the CR-10 or CR-10S printer more stable and steady.
- Principle: Two tie rods are butted, and the ends of the tie rods are connected with V-shaped profiles, which can be installed to form a stable triangle.
- Upgrade: Making the printer more stable and strudy.
- Easy Installation: Easy to assemble and disassemble.
- Took kit: Come with necessary tool to install.
Visit The Website For More Information…
The product is divided into two parts: the form of A+B
– Part A: The top is a matte surface (the same as other stickers), and the back is magnetic (the interaction with the front of Part B plays an attractive role)
– Part B: The top is magnetic (with the adsorption under the A part), the back is the 3M adhesive (posted on the printer platform, which plays a fixed role)
Easy removal 3D printing platform for PLA and PLA-based materials. To use it, simply stick the bottom plate onto your build plate and start printing, peel up the top plate with finished prints, then peel off the top plate from the prints. Snap the top plate back into place for next round of printing.
1. Introducing the first ever removable, magnetically secured, build surface for hassle free model removal. Say goodbye to all those removal tools, spatulas, and knives with this genius design.
2. Flexible 3D Printing Build Plate: reusable, provides a durable and stable build surface whilst preventing model warping.
1. This ENDER3 Magnetic Build Surface is rated for PLA filaments ONLY. Any other filaments with high shrinkage coefficients may experience malfunction or decrease in magnetic force over time. This will not prevent your printing from warping.
2. This 3D Printer Heated Bed Cover is not for use with high-temperature printing applications above 70°C.
- SIZE: 235mm x 235mm. Suitable for all FDM printer models, and all heated and non-heated 3D printer beds.
- EASY REMOVAL OF PRINTS: Simply print on the surface, remove the upper magnetic surface from the lower, bend the flexible surface and watch the model fall right into your hands. The first 3D printing surface designed with model removal in mind. This surface is easily removed, and flexible.
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION: Build surface comes with upper magnetic build surface and lower magnetic adhesive base. Place lower 3M adhesive surface on top of normal build plate.
- DURABILITY & EASY CLEAN: It is capable to work at 70ºC. Easy clean with alcohol.
- MORE FLAT FOR PRECISION: Super Flatness. Fast and uniform heating. More precise on printing, especially the bottom of the prints.
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…