PLA Filament 1.75mm, 3D Hero Master Spool Filament, PLA 3D Printer Filament, 3D Printing Material, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02 mm, Recyclable Spool Design, 4.4 LBS(2KGS),2 Packs (Black+ Black)
✮✮✮ Filament Features ✮✮✮
Material: PLA(Polylactic Acid)
Net Weight: 2KG (approximately 2.2 lbs)
Diameter: 1.75mm PLA Filament (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02mm)
Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature : 190°C – 220°C (374°F – 428°F )
✮✮✮ What’s Good About 3D Hero 3D Printer Filament? ✮✮✮
- 【+/-0.02 Tolerance ONLY】Stable dimensional accuracy bring you smooth printing experince,no extruder nozzle blocked.
- 【Authentic Materials】 100% virgin pure raw materials, Non-toxic, Eco-friendly
- 【Bright Vivid Color】 Good glossy surface finish
- 【Money Back Guarranteed】Worry-free purchase,for any quality problem, 100% satisfied Solution
✓100% WORRY-FREE SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
100% worry-free satisfaction guaranteed offered to let you buy with confidence; no questions asked.
So, why think twice?
ORDER NOW ➤ Get this Incredible PLA filament 1Kg Spool for 3D printers ➤Delivery in Just 3-5 Days!
- ◆【Recycle Spool】3D Hero recycle spool & Velcro binding design allow you use any filament at anytime. Also, this design will be less pollution to environment and save your shipping cost because of less weight.
- ◆【Volume & Filament reminders】Volume and filament reminders are the special design for our master spool. The volume reminder will remind you how much of filament left preventing from lacking of filament. Filament reminders are on the each end of filament, which reminds you of type and color of filament, making sure you won’t mess up with it.
- ◆【Easy to use】Only 45 degree rotation is all enough to install or disassemble the master spool. It’s much more convenient than others on the current market. Velcro binding design also makes loading & unloading filament much easier.
- ◆【Low tangle】Velcro binding design ensure that filament is not too loose or too tight which will bring down the rate of tangle.
- ◆【Guarantee & Service】 365 days warranty,Any quality problems about our 3D Printer Filament, we will replace you.
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Functional Design for 3D Printing 3rd Edition is your guide to the intersection of design, 3d printing, and utility. This volume will demonstrate design practices that expand the possibilities for durable, functional objects. Your functional models will print quickly and reliably, delivering the full potential of the “desktop factory”. Functional Design for 3D Printing will help you to: Turn your ideas into practical designs that print reliably and assemble into durable, functional objects Maximize strength for utility and estimate working and failure load ratings Minimize printing time, material use, and weight Minimize the chance of print failure, ensuring reliable prints on a variety of machines and software Design printable hinges, latches, interlocking parts, and other functional elements Design printable electronic breadboards, prototypes, and simple components Integrate flexibility and multiple materials into your functional designs Solve bed adhesion and warping problems at the design level, improving print reliability Select the correct structural paradigm(s) for each application Know how and when to include dedicated support structures into your model for maximum printability If you are an experienced designer, Functional Design for 3D Printing will present design principles and practices that will help you to quickly model functional, printable objects. This volume will help you to improve and accelerate your design and prototyping work-flow. If you are a novice designer, Functional Design for 3D Printing will be a useful introduction, supplement, and reference for functional design. This volume will give you the technical framework for you to improve your expertise with a minimum of trial and error frustration, and will be your go-to guide for design solutions. 118 illustrations, 234 pages. This third edition is extensively improved and expanded from the second edition: More than twice as many illustrations and 35% more text Extensively rewritten for easier reading and comprehension Updated with modern materials and technologies Some words of praise from purchasers of the second edition: “Unlike many other currently available books about 3D printing which are heavy with ra-ra encouragements about how great 3D printing is and how everyone can excel with a little effort, this book is simply page after page of useful information about the nitty-gritty aspects of actually trying to print good models. This is the kind of knowledge that beginning (and experienced) enthusiasts need to know to avoid any potential frustrations. Don’t be put off by the rather short length of this book; there’s more here than most other books that are hundreds of pages longer. Highly recommended.” “Lots of solid information on best design practice and material properties. It’s written in such a way that the information won’t be out of date for a long time. If you’re experienced at 3D printing this book will reaffirm the things you learned through trial and error, and probably teach you a few tricks you never thought of. If you’re new to 3d printing, or new at designing parts that will be 3D printed, this book will save you a ton of time and materials.” “This book provides a wealth of rules, guidelines, and insights to help you create designs that print and behave properly. It does a wonderful job of explaining all the strange effects that can make even simple prints fail, and how to easily minimize or compensate for them.” ….. “ As others here have suggested, buy the print version so you can highlight it and keep it next to your printer.”
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Printing technology: FDM
Build volume: 255*255*255 mm³
Printing accuracy: 0.1mm
Positioning precision: X/Y：0.011mm. Z： 0.0025mm
Printing speed: 120 mm/s (max)
Filament diameter: 1.75mm
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
Filament: ABS / PLA/wood-polymer/PVA/HIPS/PETG, etc.
Max temp for hotbed: 100℃
Max temp for extruder: 250℃
Operating system: Windows, MAC, Linux
Control software: EasyPrint 3D, Repetier-Host, Simplify 3D, Cura, Slic3r, etc.
Remote App: EasyPrint 3D App (with an optional 3D WiFi module)
File format: .STL, G.code
Power supply: Input: 110V/220V Output: DC 24V/41A
Connectivity: Wi-Fi (with an optional 3D WiFi module), USB cable, SD card (support stand-alone printing)
Display screen: LCD 12864
Frame: Aluminum profile
XY Rods: Wear-resistant aluminum profile
Z axis: Lead screw
Stepper Motors: 1.8°step angle with 1/16 micro-stepping
Physical Dimensions & Weight
Machine Dimension: 442 x 447 x 480mm³
Shipping box Dimension: 510 x 495 x295 mm³
Machine Net weight: 8.8kg
Machine Gross weight: 11.0 kg<b
- 【1】 Mix-color Printing: Dual extruder module and 2-in-1-out hotend which deliver 4 types of printings, namely, single color, dual color, graded color and mixed color. A10M will greatly enrich your 3D printing life
- 【2】 Fast Self-assembly: Just takes 3 steps to install the upper gantry kit on the integrated building base and wiring. Very simple and convenient.
- 【3】 Large Printing Area: With its printing area as 255×255×255mm³, A20M makes the best of the building platform and gives you a full view of the printing details.
- 【4】 Breaking-resuming Capability & Filament Detector: It can continue to print from the same place where it stops, regardless of unexpected power failure, stopping to change the filament, stopping and print tomorrow. Filament Detector will also automatically pause when filament runs out.
- 【5】 Integrated Building Base: The profile of building base is relatively solid. The most weight is on this base. This unique design allows the entire machine to run more stably when printing.
Click Here For More Information
Pxmalion Mini 3D printer is an entry-level 3D printer from Pxmalion. It has a relatively small footprint, with a smaller than average print area – however, the emphasis here is on ease of assembly and use.
Comes with pre-assembled X/Y/Z axis. It takes only very few time to complete the assembly. Features with Cantilever Design, Auto Bed Level and Filament Run Out Detection.
Please kindly download the INSTRUCTIONS via the link below.
Printing technology: FDM (hot melt lamination technology)
Print size: Max. 120 L x 120 W x 150 H mm
Printing Accuracy: X, Y, Z 0.1 mm
Position accuracy: 0.01 mm
Lamination pitch: 0.05 – 0.2 mm
Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm
Nozzle temperature: 0-245°C
Printing speed: 0 – 60 mm/s
Filament diameter: 1.75 mm
Printing material: PLA
XY Movement operation: Step motor & timing belt
Z Move operation: Step motor & lead screw
Casing: Aluminum material & acrylic board
Platform: Stainless steel sheet
File format: G – CODE (Please convert STL and OBJ to G – CODE)
Operating system: Windows / Mac OS X
Connection: Micro SD card (Micro SD card is not included)
Voltage: AC 100 – 240 V 50 Hz – 60 Hz
Product size: 290 L x 197 W x 290 H mm
Packing size: 356 L x 187 W x 320 H mm
Product weight: 3.8 kg
Packing weight: 4.8 kg
1 x Pxmalion MINI 3D printer
1 x Auto Leveling Sensor
1 x Power Adapter
1 x Tool Kit
1 x USB Cable
1 x Tape for platform
1 x PLA Filament 40g
With use of an adhesion sheet, the 3D print adhesion to the build plate will be highly improved as well as the printing results. You can seach ASIN B07DYPWTWD to find Pxmalion customized print sheet for Pxmalion MINI
- Pxmalion Mini 3D printer is an entry-level 3D printer from Pxmalion. It has a relatively small footprint, with a smaller than average print area – however, the emphasis here is on ease of assembly and use.
- With use of the standard FDM process, the Pxmalion Mini is a Cantilever printer, for those who want to begin their 3D printing experience with low budget and without having to spend lots of time to build a DIY kit.
- This is an ideal lightweight desktop 3D printer for a quick start into 3D printing. Especially for the kids and students, it delivers so many opportunities to learn and explore the world in many respects and helps promoting their ability to interact with physical models, rather than theoretical ones.
- Simply reload a new spool and press the button, then the printing will continue from the place where it was stopped. You can also change to a new color of spool after the previous filament runs out. Create multi-colorful shaped objects becomes much easier. The function of auto leveling is adopted to make it easier to use and to increase the success rate of shaping.
- Basic Feature: The main body size is 290 L x 197 W x 290 H mm. The max print size is 120 L x 120 W x 150 H mm. It’s recommended to print at 0-60mm/s.
Click Here For More Information