Pxmalion Mini 3D printer is an entry-level 3D printer from Pxmalion. It has a relatively small footprint, with a smaller than average print area – however, the emphasis here is on ease of assembly and use.
Comes with pre-assembled X/Y/Z axis. It takes only very few time to complete the assembly. Features with Cantilever Design, Auto Bed Level and Filament Run Out Detection.
Please kindly download the INSTRUCTIONS via the link below.
Printing technology: FDM (hot melt lamination technology)
Print size: Max. 120 L x 120 W x 150 H mm
Printing Accuracy: X, Y, Z 0.1 mm
Position accuracy: 0.01 mm
Lamination pitch: 0.05 – 0.2 mm
Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm
Nozzle temperature: 0-245°C
Printing speed: 0 – 60 mm/s
Filament diameter: 1.75 mm
Printing material: PLA
XY Movement operation: Step motor & timing belt
Z Move operation: Step motor & lead screw
Casing: Aluminum material & acrylic board
Platform: Stainless steel sheet
File format: G – CODE (Please convert STL and OBJ to G – CODE)
Operating system: Windows / Mac OS X
Connection: Micro SD card (Micro SD card is not included)
Voltage: AC 100 – 240 V 50 Hz – 60 Hz
Product size: 290 L x 197 W x 290 H mm
Packing size: 356 L x 187 W x 320 H mm
Product weight: 3.8 kg
Packing weight: 4.8 kg
1 x Pxmalion MINI 3D printer
1 x Auto Leveling Sensor
1 x Power Adapter
1 x Tool Kit
1 x USB Cable
1 x Tape for platform
1 x PLA Filament 40g
With use of an adhesion sheet, the 3D print adhesion to the build plate will be highly improved as well as the printing results. You can seach ASIN B07DYPWTWD to find Pxmalion customized print sheet for Pxmalion MINI
- Pxmalion Mini 3D printer is an entry-level 3D printer from Pxmalion. It has a relatively small footprint, with a smaller than average print area – however, the emphasis here is on ease of assembly and use.
- With use of the standard FDM process, the Pxmalion Mini is a Cantilever printer, for those who want to begin their 3D printing experience with low budget and without having to spend lots of time to build a DIY kit.
- This is an ideal lightweight desktop 3D printer for a quick start into 3D printing. Especially for the kids and students, it delivers so many opportunities to learn and explore the world in many respects and helps promoting their ability to interact with physical models, rather than theoretical ones.
- Simply reload a new spool and press the button, then the printing will continue from the place where it was stopped. You can also change to a new color of spool after the previous filament runs out. Create multi-colorful shaped objects becomes much easier. The function of auto leveling is adopted to make it easier to use and to increase the success rate of shaping.
- Basic Feature: The main body size is 290 L x 197 W x 290 H mm. The max print size is 120 L x 120 W x 150 H mm. It’s recommended to print at 0-60mm/s.
Click Here For More Information
Compact and plug-and-play, the da Vinci Jr. 1.0 3-in-1 offers hassle-free versatility for beginners looking to make the move towards more advanced methods of prototyping. Its built-in laser scanning module and optional laser engraver add-on module fulfill the demand for 3D scanning and 3D printing all in one machine.
- Print Speed Upgrade: Max print speed up to 100mm/second. (XYZware software must be version V18.104.22.168 or above)
- Innovative Auto-Calibration: This 3D printer utilizes a new 9-point calibration detection that adjusts the print bed level along the Z-axis. Just run the calibration test and watch the printer adjust itself!
- The da Vinci Jr. 3in1 prints only with XYZprinting’s non-toxic PLA filament. The PLA filament derives from natural materials, such as sugarcane and corn starch, and has gone through various tests to ensure that it is DEHP-free and Heavy Metal-free.
- UL listed “for the purpose of classification or evaluation with respect to one or more of the following: (1) specific risks only, e.g., casualty, fire or shock, (2) performance under specified conditions, (3) regulatory codes, (4) other standards, including international standards, or (5) such other conditions as UL may consider desirable.
- Free XYZ 3D Resources: XYZmaker 3D Design Software, XYZ 3D Gallery, XYZprinting STEAM 3D Printing Education Curriculum, XYZware 3D Printing Software
Click Here For More Information
Mika3D Silicone Mat is Great Drawing Tool for Your 3D Pen!
It’s suitable for all people, from Kids to Adults, From 3D Pen Drawing Beginner to 3D Pen Drawing Expert Artist!
This Design Mat Include Multi-Shaped Draw Template, Simply Use 3D Pen to Draw the Basic Lines and Shapes Inside the Mat Grooves, You can Create 3D Objects by 3D Pen Much More Easily and Precise.
Mat Size: Length: 17.7cm, Width 17.7cm, Height: 0.4mm
This Mat Heat Resistant up to 270℃ (518℉), Suitable for All Types of 3D Pens and 3D Filament
Package Include: One Pc Silicone Drawing Mat; 2 Silicone Finger Caps
It’s Great 3D Pen Drawing Tool for Your Kids, Great Gift for Your Friend!
Click “Add To Cart” above Now, to Create your 3D Art and Draw your Dream Now !
- ♥ Great 3D Drawing Tools for 3D Pen: It includes Multi-Shaped Draw Figures:Circles, Grids, Triangle, Rectangular, To Create Your 3D Drawing with High Precision
- ♥ Support All 3D Pen/3D Filament: The Design Mat Consists of Small Groves which Extrude 3D Printing Material Easily, Simply Start Your 3D Drawing
- ♥ High Quality Silicone Design Mat: Heat Resistant up to 270° C (518° F), Won’t Stick Printing Filament, Bend the Mat, The Filament can Removed from Mat Surface Easily
- ♥ Extra Gift: 2 Silicone Finger Caps, Protect Your Finger Safe from Hot 3D Pen Nozzle / Printing Plastic, Support You to Make 3D Printing Much More Smoothly and Easily
- ♥ Warranty:We are Confident about our Mat Quality,Within 24 Hours Response,100% Satisfaction Guarantee, Fit Very Well with http://a.co/cgZbGi7
Check Out Our Website For Details…
QIDI TECH 3D Printer Red-Blue version X-one2 Loaded with easy-to-use features, and designed to be at home in kids rooms and classrooms, the new Red-Blue version QIDI TECH X-one2 is the good choice for 3D printing novices and educators.
QIDI TECHNOLOGY 3D Printer Red-Blue version X-one2
1 roll of 1kg PLA filament,color randomly selected.
USB Pen Drive
Filament guide tube
Printing Technology:FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
Build Volume: 145 L X 145 W X 145 H mm
Layer Resolution: 50~400 microns
Positioning Precision: 11 microns on X and Y and 2.5 microns on Z
Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm
Frame & Body: Metal
Extruder Quantity: ONE
Product Weight: 15 Software: QIDI Print
Compatible Computer Systems: Windows 64 bit /Mac
Printing via SD card
Voltage: 100V ~ 230 V
- Ready-to-work: QIDI TECH Red-Blue version X-One2 printer ships fully assembled and is calibrated for best print set-up before delivery. The SD card has a copy of the user manual, along with videos and test files. The X-One2 is easy to operate, even for a beginner, as it is ready to start printing right out of box.
- Software: Free QIDI print slicing software for your computer and the 3.5-inch touch screen on the printer, provide user-friendly UI interface. The touch screen helps to make printing fast and easy with the ability to adjust print settings on the screen during the printing process.
- QIDI TECH One-to-one Service: If you have any questions or problems, QIDI TECH after-sale service will offer exclusive and fast support services. We will work hard to help customers solve any problem. Our excellent customer service can be found in the many positive reviews. Top Comprehensive rating in the Amazon 3d printers.
- 6-month warranty: QIDI Tech will be responsible for the free repair or the spare parts replacement of QIDI TECH Red-Blue X-one2 printer. If any part needs to be replaced QIDI Tech will supply the parts for free. This includes the main circuit board, motor, extruder or power supply.
- Hardware: The Red-Blue version X-One2 has a heated aluminum bed with metal platform supports. The CNC machined aluminum alloy bed with a thickness of 6mm, guarantees the surface will remain completely flat.The bed can be heated to 110C and will support printing any type of filament including basic filaments, along with more advanced materials.Upgraded 10mm guide rod ensures a precise Z axis movement and prevents platform arm from deforming.This allows for high precision printing.
Click Here For More Information