SainSmart TPU filament is renowned for its high strength and flexibility. With the design freedom of 3D
printing, SainSmart filament is the key to bringing your project, whether it be a weekend hobby or prototyping
for a Fortune 500 company, from the sketchpad to reality. Each spool of SainSmart TPU filament comes with0.8 kg/1.76 lb
of material. This filament is drawn out to a diameter of 1.75 mm with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.05 mm, making it the
perfect choice for most printers on the market.
Diameter: 1.75 mm
Material: Flexible TPU
Net Weight: 0.8 kg
Shore Hardness: 95 A
Recommended Printer Settings
Print Nozzle: 0.4 – 0.8 mm
Extruder Temperature: 195 – 230°C
Print Bed Temperature: 40 – 60°C
Cooling Fan: On
Printing Tips For Bowden Drive Printers
Print Slower: 15 – 30 m/s
First Layer Settings: 100% Height. 150% Width, 50% Speed
Disable Retraction: Should reduce oozing and stringing
Cooling Fan: On after first layer
Increase Multiplier: 1.1, should increase bonding
Do not over extrude filament when loading. As soon as the filament start protruding from the nozzle, stop. Loading any faster will cause the filament to get caught in extruder gear.
Feed the filament directly to the extruder, and not through the feeder tube. This reduces back tension in the filament as well as drag, ensuring proper feeding.
What’s in The Package
1x SainSmart TPU Flexible Filament 1.75mm 0.8kg vacuum sealed w/ desiccant
- TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) is a subclass of thermoplastics which prints strong parts that are also flexible.
- Compatible with all FDM printers on the market that accept 1.75 mm filament. Including Prusa i3, Monoprice MakerSelect, SainSmart xCreality, WanHao & Qidi, and other RepRap printers.
- With proper settings, TPU is easy to print thanks to excellent bed adhesion and the filament’s tendency to not warp.
- Great for a variety of projects, such as shoe insoles, watch bands, phone cases, drone parts and more!
Check Out Our Website For Details…
High Purity – Made with a good base materials to ensure stable and high-quality output.
No Bubble – Printing bright and smooth finished product, no drawing, no blistering.
High Precision – The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.02mm.
Good Printing Effect – No warping, no wire drawing, no plugging. smooth and delicate, accurate color.
Good quality – Good tensile strength, elongation, fluidity, low shrinkage. Strong toughness, not easily broken, strong bending.
Environmental Friendly – PLA is derived from renewable resources, such as cornstarch, sugar cane, tapioca roots or even potato starch. So these 3D printer filaments are free from potentially hazardous substances.
Net Weight: 32g
1 x 3D Printer Filament
- Package Content: 1 x 3D Printer Filament; Color: Black
- Package Content: 1 x 3D Printer Filament; Color: Brown
- PLA, or Polylactic Acid, is a commonly used thermoplastic material that does not require the use of a heated print bed
- High compatibility – The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using, compatible with nearly all 3D printers
- Environmental Friendly – PLA is derived from renewable resources, such as cornstarch, sugar cane, tapioca roots or even potato starch. So these 3D printer filaments are free from potentially hazardous substances.
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
SERVICE AIM of SUNLU: SUNLU is committed to give our customer the best quality product that we can produce. Any feedback, reviews and questions will be gladly accepted and answered.
Print temperature: 190-220 ℃（370-428℉）
Baseplate temperature: No heat
Bubble: 100% zero-bubble
Length: 1.75mm(1kg=2.20 lbs)=330M
Quick start guide for wood material The first layer is the most important part of any print. There are a few things you need to do to get the first layer to stick well.
1. You need the print bed (or print surface) to be level.
2. You need the extruder to be homed to the correct height from the bed.
3. You need a good base material for your wood filament to adhere to.
How to store:
1. Keep material in sealed bag until ready for use.
2. Avoid Water. Keep in dry place.
3. Keep away from heat.
SUNLU PLA 3D Printer Filament, “Add to Cart” right now & Enjoy 90 Days Money Back and 2-Year WARRANTY!
Alibaba wholesale station: https://sunlugw.en.alibaba.com
Globalsources wholesale station: http://sunlugw.manufacturer.globalsources.com
- ☞【+/-0.02mm Dimensional Accuracy】 Minimum and Precise Tolerance to Ensure Consistently Extruded, No Clogging,Extremely high successful rate
- ☞【Non Toxic & Low Odor】Environmentally materials do not harm to users and the environment.All printer filaments have passed SGS,ROHS,MSDS.
- ☞【Wood 3D Filament】 High purity with Low shrinkage,High strength with higher toughness,Convenience of Use,No bubbles.
- ☞【High Compatibility】Compatible with most 3D Printers and 3D Pens that use 1.75MM filament,Such as:Prusa,Makerbot,etc
- ☞【Guarantee & Service】365 days warranty available. Any quality problems about our 3D Printer Filament, we will give you a solution within 24 hours.
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Our WYZworks 3D Filaments are made from virgin grade (raw white pellets). Our engineered filament is here to help you stream your creative outlet, enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality. Manufactured & thoroughly tested under strict guidelines to give the best results possible.
The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.05mm.? ABS, or Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene, is a commonly used thermoplastic material that does not require the use of a heated print bed. Extruded with great precision, which means better looking prints, improves reliability plus less calibration plus fewer extruder failures. Comes vacuum-sealed with the desiccant on a 1kg (2.2lb) reel. Compatible with most 3D printers currently out on the market.
If you aren’t happy we will fix the issue right away no matter what. This is what we stand for and why after using our filament, you won’t ever want to go back. Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions about 3D printer filament you have. We believe 3D printing will change the world and we are so happy to do our part by providing the best filament money can buy.
• ABS(Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) 1.75 Filament Diameter
• Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm
• 1 KG (2.20 lbs) Spool Vacuumed Sealed with Desiccant
• Recommended Printing Temperature range 210°C – 240°C
• Spool Diameter: 7″
• Spool Width: 3″
• Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.37″
- TWO COLORS: Total of 1kg (2.2lbs) – 500g (1.1lbs) of each color
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS – MSDS Approved) 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm) 1 KG (2.20 lbs) Comes Vacuumed Sealed.
- Recommended Printing Temperature Range 210°C – 240°C
- Customer Support – Get the absolute best filament & support at half the cost of main brand filaments. If you aren’t happy with the product or have any issues, don’t hesitate to contact us. Save money without risking your equipment, print quality, & time!
- Compatible for most common 3D printers such as ROBO 3D, Cubify, Leapfrog, MakerBot, Reprap, Afinia, UP, Mendel, flashforge, Solidoodle 2, Printrbot LC, MakerGear M2, Felix, Reprap, Ultimaker and any other 3D printers.
Visit The Website For More Information…