Size: about 235*235mm/9.25*9.25in
1. It can be used repeately for saving money.
2. Separation type bending to take the model. It’s more convenient.
3. Do not need the beauty of paper and scraper to assist the model.
4. Can be installed on a hot bed and a glass platform.
5. Print without warped edge. No glue is needed.
6. Can be printed on cold bed.
7. The A plate is flexible and magnetic, it is easy to move away from build platform and take away printed models.
8. The surface of A plate is able to resist high temperature to around 120 – 150 ℃ in short time.
9. The A B plates are flatness.
10. It can print a variety of materials such as PLA and so on.
* Please level the build plate well before printing.
* Please do not let heated nozzle touch the A plate directly !
The product includes two parts: Part A+Part B
Part A: The top is a matte surface (the same as other stickers), and the back is magnetic (the interaction with the front of Part B )
Part B: The top is magnetic (with the adsorption under the A part), the back is the adhesive (posted on the printer platform for fixing)
- It can be used repeately for saving money.Separation type bending to take the model. It’s more convenient.
- Do not need the beauty of paper and scraper to assist the model.Can be installed on a hot bed and a glass platform.
- Print without warped edge. No glue is needed.Can be printed on cold bed.
- The A plate is flexible and magnetic, it is easy to move away from build platform and take away printed models. The surface of A plate is able to resist high temperature to around 120 – 150 ℃ in short time.
- The A B plates are flatness.It can print a variety of materials such as PLA and so on.
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
● MK – 10 extruder greatly reduces plugging risk and bad extrusion
● V-slot with POM wheel makes it move noiseless, smoothly and durable
● One-piece structure provides large printing size
● Semi-knockdown package ensures quick assemble
● Safety protected power supply, reaching 110 Deg.C in about 5 minutes
● Additional power cut protection function to meet the needs of fast heating and longtime printing
● CNC machining of Y – rail mounting groove to ensure precise positioning and printing quality
● New viscose platform sticker solves warping problem
Engraving Accuracy: 0.1mm
Nozzle quantity: Single
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
Product forming size: 220 x 220 x 250mm
Layer thickness: 0.1-0.4mm
Print speed: Max. 180mm/s
Supporting material: ABS,PLA,TPU
File format: G-code,OBJ,STL
Packing Type: unassembled packing
Voltage Range: AC 100 – 265V ( input )
Connector Type: SD card
Dimensions and Weight:
Product weight: 7.8000 kg
Package weight: 8.0000 kg
Product size: 44.00 x 41.00 x 46.50 cm / 17.32 x 16.14 x 18.31 inches
Package size: 50.50 x 39.00 x 17.50 cm / 19.88 x 15.35 x 6.89 inches
Packing Contents: 1 x DIY 3D Printer
- MK – 10 extruder greatly reduces plugging risk and bad extrusion.V-slot with POM wheel makes it move noiseless, smoothly and durable
- One-piece structure provides large printing size.Semi-knockdown package ensures quick assemble
- Safety protected power supply, reaching 110 Deg.C in about 5 minutes.New viscose platform sticker solves warping problem
- Additional power cut protection function to meet the needs of fast heating and longtime printing
- CNC machining of Y – rail mounting groove to ensure precise positioning and printing quality
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
Notice: There are 2 brand versions of our 3D printer: Ender-3 & ELEGOO.The products are randomly sent .
The ELEGOO version is Co-Branded and products are manufactured by the Creality Ender-3 company with the same printing specs.
ELEGOO Ender-3 3D Printer utilizes FDM or Fused Deposition Modeling technology, which is the most common 3D printing method creating prototypes.
With its excellent design and outstanding performance you can print out almost anything you want at an affordable price with this compact 3D printer.
Modeling Technology：FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
Max Traveling Speed：180mm/s (60-80mm/s recommended to ensure high details)
Compatible Filament：1.75mm PLA, TPU, ABS
Input：AC 100-265V 50-60Hz
Output：DC 24V 15A 360W
File Format：STL, OBJ, G-Code
Working Mode：Online or SD offline
Max Nozzle Temperature：255℃ (491℉)
Max Hot bed Temperature：110℃ (230℉)
Printer Size: 440 x 410 x 465 mm (17.3 x 16.1 x 18.3″)
Shipping Weight: 8 kg (17.6 lbs.)
Support Auto Resume Printing: Yes
1x Ender-3 3D Printer (semi-assembled)
1x Tool box (testing filament included)
1x Screw accessories box 1x User manual
- 【Affordable and Cost-Effective】Your first entry-level 3D printer at a reasonable price with great printing quality for both beginners and professionals to start your 3D printing project.
- 【Easy to Assembly】Semi-assembled package and easy-to-follow tutorial make it very intuitive to set up the Ender-3 3D printer within just 10 minutes without any hassles.
- 【Stylish Design and Sturdy Frame】Innovative design with aluminum V-Slot and Prusa i3 frame and one-piece structure guarantees large printing sizes of maximum 8.7″ x 8.7″ x 9.8″.
- 【Fast Heating and Resume Printing】Ender-3 3D printer’s heat bed can reach 110℃ (230℉) within just 5 minutes and the equipped power supply with safety protection allows resume printing if there were any power failure.
- 【Silent Printing High Performance】V-Slot POM wheel makes it noiseless and smooth for the printer head to move. The CNC machined Y-axis mounting slots make sure precise positioning of the nozzle during printing and with the MK-10 extruder it has reduced the risk of nozzle clogging or bad extrusion.
Click Here For More Information
SainSmart’s latest Creality3D series printer is specifically designed for hobbyists, tinkerers, and the curious. As the premier
entry-level 3D printer on the market, the Ender-3 kit includes everything you need to learn about 3D printing. Brought to you
by the creators of the CR-10, the Ender-3 delivers professional-grade results in an affordable package. Get your hands on one
and unleash your creative side!
WHY CHOOSE SAINSMART?
As an industry leader since 2010, SainSmart offers a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty on 3D printers, so you can rest assured that your purchase is protected.
Contact us for professional solutions recommendations and expect a qualified response within one business day. Buy with confidence!
Printing Technology: FDM
Printing Accuracy: ±0.1 mm
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm
Layer Thickness: 0.1 to 0.4 mm
Nozzle Speed: 180 mm/s
Compatible Filaments: 1.75 mm PLA, TPU, ABS, PETG
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, MacOS
Compatible Software: Pro/E, Solidworks, Siemens UX, 3DS Max, Rhinoceros 3D
Compatible Formats: .stl, .obj, .mpt, .mpf
Ambient Temperature: 5 to 40° C (41 to 104° F)
Nozzle Temperature: 255° C (491° F)
Heated Bed Temperature: 110° C (230° F)
Connectivity: USB 2.0 connection, SD Flash
Power Source: AC 100-265V 50-60Hz
Overall Size: 440 x 410 x 465 mm (17.3 x 16.1 x 18.3″)
Auto Resume Print: Yes
Spool Holder: Yes
1x Ender-3 3D Printer (LCD Screen, Power Supply, Spray Head Assembly, Spool Holder, Motors, Parts need to be assembled)
1x Tool Box (50g Testing Filament Included)
1x Screw Accessories Box
- Cost Effective: By eliminating the high retail markup, SainSmart is able to offer a sensible package with unrivaled quality in the entry-level space. The compact design allows Ender-3 to fit in the trunk of your car or even back seat, while still providing 6x more build volume than other entry-level printers.
- High Precision & Noiseless: The CNC-machined Y-axis mounting slot ensures highly precise positioning of the printer head. V-slot POM (polyoxymethylene) wheels allow the nozzle to glide smoothly and silently.
- No Clogging or Warping: Our patented extruder design greatly reduces the risk of a clogged nozzle. There’s no need for printing tape or glue due to the incorporation of a new viscous platform sticker.
- Fast Heating & Resume Print Feature: The heated bed can reach its operating temperature in just five minutes. The printer is shielded by its power supply from voltage spikes and power outages. If electrical power is lost, prints can be resumed from the last layer, saving time and reducing waste.
- Semi-Assembled: This easy-to-setup kit comes partially assembled, allowing you to learn about the basic construction of 3D printers as you finish putting it together. A fun STEM educational experience in mechanical engineering and electronics.
Click Here For More Information