Welcome to TotalPack 3D Products Our engineered filament is here to help you stream your creative outlet, enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality. The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/-0.02mm.? PLA, or Polylactic Acid, is a commonly used thermoplastic material that does not require the use of a heated print bed. Blending a mixture of plant-based materials and polymers creates TotalPack 3D Printer’s PLA, making this material more earth-friendly. Because of the lower melting temperatures and lack of warping, PLA filaments retain their color vibrancy and are a common choice for displays or small household prints. The 3D printed object will have a glossy type finish with we love it: Less warping Easy to use No heated bed required Eco-friendly.
- UNLEASH YOUR CREATIVITY WITH THE MOST RELIABLE 3D FILAMENT!-While other cheaply-made 3D printing filaments are hard to work with, require a heated print bed and smell funny, the TOTALPACK 3D PLA filament is here to make 3D printing not only easier, but also more fun! Even if you’rea 3D printing newbie, you can easily use our premium filament to take your creations to a whole other level!
- THE BUDGET-FRIENDLY FILAMENT THAT’S SUPER-EASY TO USE!-You don’t have to be a 3D printing master in order to use our low-warp and odourless 1.75mm/diameter 3D printer filament. The easy-to-print material is ideal for 3D printing beginners, hobbyists, weekend DIYers as well as professionals thanks to its versatility and strength! Plus, its affordable price will offer you a bigger bang for your buck!
- HIGHLY COMPATIBLE WITH ALL STANDARD 3D PRINTERS!-What separates the TOTALPACK 1.75mm 3D PLA filament is its unparalleled versatility. You can use it with almost all 3D printers, both commercial and professional, including AirWolf, BigBox, CraftBot, MakerBot, XYZ Da Vinci, FlashForge, Ultimaker, E3D, OrdBot, Prusa, Robo 3D, CEL, CubePro and many many more!
- THE ECO-FRIENDLY, LOW-WARP FILAMENT FOR EVERY 3D HOBBYIST!-Unlike other 3D printing filaments, the TOTALPACK PLA 1.75mm filament is made from renewable sources, which makes it more eco-friendly, while to lack of warping will make using it a breeze. Plus, the dimensional accuracy of +/-0.02mm will enhance its precision. Finally, it require less energy, since the recommended nozzle temperature is 180°C -210°C (356°F -410°F)!
- 100% SATISFACTION OR YOUR MONEY BACK!-When it comes to your satisfaction, we don’t like to settle. That’s why we proudly back our premium PLA filament with our unconditional money back guarantee. If, for any reason, you’re not 100% thrilled with our filament’s performance, we promise to buy itback from you at full price. No questions asked!
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Stop wasting time trying to remember print settings or scrolling through websites to learn about new materials. Great visual reference to keep by your 3d printer whether you are a seasoned pro or just beginning. Descriptions for each material outline best uses and material properties along with tips that will help keep your prints successful every time. Easy to read graphic shows both extruder and heated bed temperature settings based off research from the most popular filament manufacturers and printing experience. Sealed in a waterproof, high quality, 5mil thick lamination that will last. Thinking about trying to use a new filament, but not sure if it is compatible with your 3d printer? What support material should be used with PLA vs. ABS? What materials need an enclosure for best print quality? Which filaments have to be stored in sealed containers due to moisture absorption? …Just check this simple guide to find out in seconds.
- Made in the U.S.
- Great quick reference guide for desktop 3d printers
- Features descriptions, tips, extruder & bed temperature ranges for the most popular filaments
- Materials: PLA, ABS, PVA, HIPS, PETG, ASA, NYLON, TPE, & TPU
- High quality, tear resistant, & waterproof lamination: 9″ x 11.5″
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Bright and smooth surface – This filament has strong toughness and uniform in color
Environmental Friendly Material – Made of ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene), this material is toxic-free and harmless to human
High Purity – low shrinkage rate, can be used in priting any size of models without warping
Perfect for DIY lovers to design christmas or birthday gifts to your children, families, friends, and lovers, also good for business use to design a model
– Filament Material: ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene)
– Net Weight: About 2.20 lb (1kg)
– Shipping Weight: About 2.98 lb (1.35kg)
– Filament Diameter: 1.75mm (±0.05mm)
– Recommended extruder temperature: 446°F – 480°F(230-250°C)
– Spool Type: Plastic Spool
– Spool Diameter: About 7.87 inch (20cm)
– Spool Width: About 2.28 inch (5.8cm)
– Spool Height: 2.76 inch (7cm)
– Spool Hub Hole: About 2.09 inch (5.3cm)
– Test Report: MSDS,FDA, ROHS,EN71-19,17PHTHALATE,REACH
– Package Type: Vacuum package
- Bright and smooth surface – This filament has strong toughness and uniform in color
- Environmental Friendly Material – Made of ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene), this material is toxic-free and harmless to human
- High Purity – low shrinkage rate, can be used in priting any size of models without warping
- 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Tolerance: ± 0.05mm), recommended print temperature: 446°F – 480°F(230-250°C), Spool Diameter: 7.87inch, Spool Height: 2.83inch
- High Compatibility – Suitable for FDM 3D printer, like Makerbot, Ultimaker, Mbot Cube, UP plus, Mendel, Prusa, series, etc
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Specifics and Printing Conditions Color: Pearl White Diameter (Tolerance): 2.85 mm ±0.05 mm Net Weight: 1 Kg ± 20g Recommended Printing Temp: 230 – 240 °C Recommended Printing Speed: 45 mm/s Heated Bed: 80 °C All PolyLite PLA filaments have been properly dried before packaging and shipping. It is recommended that the filament, when not used, be stored in the provided resealable bag with the desiccant pack to minimize moisture absorption and to ensure the best printing performance. About Polymaker Polymaker is a ISO9001:2008 certified, 3D printing innovation company dedicated to enabling a better future with 3D printing. We achieve this goal by integrating advanced materials, additive manufacturing technologies, and design to meet the needs of today’s industries and consumers.
- Single & Dual Extruders: PolySupport can be used on single extrusion printers as both the support and modeling material, while also used as a dedicated support material on dual extrusion printers.
- Quick & Easy: The secret behind PolySupport is the inter layer adhesion. PolySupport is strong enough to support the structure, while breaking away readily by hand, no power tools or complicated processes needed.
- Clean Breakaway: PolySupport doesn’t bond to your model, it supports it. This means the surface of your model is unaffected once the support has been removed.
- Freedom of Creation: Never again let overhang angles over 45° escape your design. With PolySupport you have the freedom to explore new geometry, safe in the knowledge that PolySupport will work perfectly every time
Click Here For More Information