The Dremel Digilab 3D40 Idea Builder 3D printer is Dremel’s best 3D printer for classroom use or to use at home. 3D printing beginners, teachers and children alike will appreciate the large 4.5″ full color touchscreen with an intuitive interface for easy use, the removable glass build plate that makes it easy to remove prints and is resistant to drops and the fully enclosed sturdy plastic design that keeps curious hands out and also makes the printer quiet and safe. You can easily connect the printer to Wifi and use the included remote printing software to send prints from wherever you are. The printer has a high accuracy with a 100 micron layer height, but you can also print very quickly with the 300 micron layer height setting. You can print using the included cloud software, the included Dremel Digilab 3D Slicer for Windows or Mac, or your favorite 3D software that supports .gcode, .g or .g3drem files such as Cura, Simplify3D, Craftware, KISSlicer, Slic3r or Repetier. Once you start slicing your own files you can take advantage of the large 6″ x 10″ x 6.7″ (402 cu in) build volume. With 85 years of reliable quality, Dremel is an established brand that you can trust to support you throughout your journey. By purchasing a Dremel 3D printer, you will have lifetime access to unrivaled Dremel customer service as well as an industry-best 1 year warranty. All the help you need will be just a quick email, live chat or phone call away. This kit also contains everything else you need to successfully bring 3D printing to your classroom. Start printing out of the box with 30 standards aligned lesson plans, developed alongside partners with years of experience developing curriculum. The lesson plans teach students how to solve open-ended problems by creating their own models and prototypes, testing them out, and iterating to make improvements. They will learn how to work effectively in teams, and of course they will learn about 3D printing too. The kit also includes a professional development course with quizzes and a final exam that allows you to get 4 hours of your yearly professional development requirement out of the way. The kit also includes 3 spools of filaments in different colors, extra build tape for your build platform, and an extra Dremel build platform so that you can easily swap out platforms between prints. Everything you need to bring the magic of 3D printing to your classroom.
- Includes the Dremel Digilab 3D40 Idea Builder, Dremel’s easiest to setup and use 3D printer perfect for the classroom
- Start printing with your classroom right out of the box with 30 standards-aligned lesson plans
- Teach students how to solve open-ended problems by creating their own models and prototypes
- Get 4 hours of professional development credits with the included 3D printing course for teachers
- Expand your students’ projects with 3 spools of filament (black, blue, orange) and quickly start your next print with an extra glass build plate
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
We provide the highest quality 3D printing materials such as ABS, PLA, HIPS, PVA, and more. Our filaments are run with tight tolerances. There are no air bubbles or oily residues. Every filament comes loaded on a durable, hard plastic spool, not a cheap, flimsy cardboard spool.
HIPS, High Impact Polystyrene, is very similar to ABS. They share a lot of the same characteristics and qualities. However, HIPS is used with different solvents versus ABS. Limonene is used with HIPS instead of Acetone for ABS. Since Limonene does not affect ABS, HIPS is commonly used as a supporting material. HIPS is versatile, economical, and impact resistant.
Compatible with RepRap, Makerbot, UP!, Lulzbot, Afinia, Solidoodle, MakerGear, Printrbot LC, and more!
Is the spindle hole large enough to fit my Makerbot printer?
Yes! Our spindle holes are large enough to fit the Makerbot printers. You don’t have to worry about fabricating a spindle extension any longer. *NOTE, these spools will not fit inside of the new Makerbot 5th generation printer drawers. You can still use these spools and feed the filament directly through the top of the printer.
What are some printing tips?
Please use Kapton tape or 3M blue tape. Please use in well ventilated areas.
What other colors are available?
HIPS comes in a variety of different vibrant colors, 12 different options total.
- 1.75mm diameter, 1kg net weight, HIPS Filament
- Filament Roundness: +/- 0.07mm
- Filament Diameter: +/- 0.05mm
- Recommended Print Temperature: 210 – 230°C, depending on printer model
- Compatible with RepRap, Makerbot, Afinia, Solidoodle or any standard spool based 3D printer
Check Out Our Website For Details…
eSUN 3D Printer Filament: PLA PRO (PLA+)
Extrusion Temperature Range: 205 to 225
PLA PRO(PLA+) Advantages:
Superb layer bonding
High rigidity. Good glossiness.
Several times tougher than PLA
Smoother finished printouts.
No cracking or brittle problem.
Prints are hard to break.
PLA PRO(PLA+) print temperature is about 20 Celsius higher than regular PLA. Most users print at around 210 to 215 Celsius. Other settings are about the same.
INTSERVO is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Customers are always welcome to contact us for any questions and/or support needs.
- 1KG net (approximately 2.2 lbs) Filament with Clear Spool
- eSUN PLA PRO 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant. Superb layer bonding. Several times stronger than PLA.
- 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm)
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 205C – 225C
- Spool Diameter: 8″ – Spool Width: 2.50″ – Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.05″ – Inner Circle Diameter: 3.5″
Click Here For More Information
Newest Version: Zerofire 3D Printing Pen uses the newest version that brings you better 3D drawing experience, allowing you to make bigger improvements from the old type of 3D pens. The 3D printer pen replaces ink with plastic, which is heated at high temperatures but cools instantly, allowing you to create 3D objects instead of just ideas on paper. You can use the pen to draw in the air, in freehand, on the surface or trace objects on paper.The possibilities are endless and only limited by your imagination.
Condition: 100% Brand New and High Quality
LCD indicator to check the operating temperature,you can control the temperature and the speed of the filament output.
Extrusion Mode : Fused Deposition Modeling / Melting
Voltage: DC 5V 2A
Nozzle Diameter: 0.6mm
Material used :ABS and PLA
Diameter of material :1.75mm
Speed of extrusion: adjustable
1 x 3D printing pen
1 x Power Adapter
1 x Micro USB cable
1 x Pen holder
1 x 3D Print Removal Tool
16 x 10 ft 1.75mm PLA Filament
1, Heating time affected by the setting temperature and environmental temperature.
2, Must cut the material ending to smooth before loading the material
3, Unloading the material after each use is highly recommended
- Great Gift for Kids and Adults: This 3D Pen is suitable for both kids and adults. A perfect gift for children that helps improve their spatial thinking ability and develops creative imaginations. It’s a great way for parents and kids to spend quality time together. Create a colorful world for your family.
- LCD Screen: Zerofire 3d pen Compatible with PLA and ABS Filament, Support Drawing Speed adjustment, The 3d pen LCD screen shows temperature, speed, filament, which enables you control the temperature and speed when you enjoy drawing 3D model.
- Easy to Use: The procedure is straightforward. All you need is to plug the pen into a USB port and allow the pen to heat until the status indicator turns from red to green. After that, attach the filament into the hole, and then click on the key control button and you’ll be ready to draw.
- Drawing Indoor and Outdoor: USB port power supply, can be charged by power bank, computer, laptop. Available to drawing indoor and outdoor . Help you and your kid’s complete a rapidly art creation.
- Package Content: Come with 16 Colors 16 pcs filament refill, each color 10 feet, and one printing pen, power adapter, micro usb cable, manual, pen holder, Print Removal Tool. One year Warranty, replacement or full refund without return.
Check Out Our Website For Details…