Best Cost-effective PLA 3D Printer Filaments for You
Compared to other filaments, rock space PLA 3D printer filaments are produced with more precise specification and the printed objects will have a glossier look. The 3D printer filaments are compatible with most 1.75mm-specification 3d printers and 3d pens in the market.
Important Use Instructions for rock space PLA 3D Printer Filaments
The print bed or print surface should be level.
The extruder should be adjusted to the correct height from the bed.
The printing temperature should be adjusted according to the 3d printer.
The printing speed should be adjusted according to the ambient temperature.
A good base material should be provided for PLA to adhere to.
Be sure to insert the thread into the spool hole to avoid tangles.
Keep the filaments in sealed bag until ready for use.
Keep the filaments in dry place & Keep away from heat.
More Information about rock space PLA 3D Printer Filaments
1.75 mm Diameter with +/- 0.05 mm Tolerance
356 – 410 °F / 180 – 210 °C Printing TEMP
No Need Platform TEMP or Adjust According to the 3D Printer
370 yd / 340 m One Spool
rock space PLA 3D Printer Filaments, “Add to Cart” right now & Enjoy 90 Days Money Back WARRANTY! Please no hesitate to message us if you have any question.
- 1.75MM PLA FILAMENTS: PLA filaments are widely used in a broad range of printing applications considering the feature of low toxicity and better environmental friendliness. Compared to other brittle PLA, rock space 3D printer filaments have adjusted the degradability of the material for optimal performance, so these PLA filaments are not very brittle during 3D printing process.
- HIGH PRECISION FILAMENTS: rock space PLA 3D printer filaments are produced with precise specification. Whichever 3D printer you are using, the consistently round diameters provide optimum flow through the extruder nozzle. Almost all 1.75mm-specification 3d printers and 3d pens in the market are configured to run with these PLA 3D printing filaments.
- VACUUMED SEALED PACKAGING: 3D printing materials are easy to be negatively affected by moisture, so rock space 3D printer filaments are all vacuumed sealed along with a desiccant pack. In this case, you can easily keep your 3D printer filaments at an optimal storage condition and free from dust or dirt before opening the vacuumed sealed packaging.
- 100% ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY: PLA is a biodegradable thermoplastic which is derived from renewable resources, such as cornstarch, sugar cane, tapioca roots or even potato starch. So these 3D printer filaments are free from potentially hazardous substances. The 1.75 mm PLA filament gives off a sweet smell, and it is considered by many as an improvement over hot plastic.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We devote to offer best 3D printer filaments and quality customer service. rock space PLA 3D printer filaments are backed by 90 days Money Back Guarantee. Please seize the chance to click “Add to Cart” button right now!
Check Out Our Website For Details…
ABOUT DIY 3D PRINTING PEN：
We have taken the art of 3D printing to the next level.With adjustable operating temperature,6-speed setting for the plastic thread feeder,and compatibility with different plastic filaments. You can use it equally effectively at work and at home.
KIDS AND ADULTS WILL LOVE OUR DRAWING 3D PEN:Whether you’re an experienced artist, novice crafter,or excited hobbyist,our Drawing 3D Pen is great for people of all ages.It makes a great gift for anyone who loves tech or artsy toys.
1.Creative Design:Creativity is at the core of our design principles. We aim to help you to be creative.
2.Development Craze:People of all ages can develop their spatial reasoning and more other mind skills that can enhance their academic performance.
3.Practical:Use your 3D Pen to fix your 3D Prints, create office accessories, candleholders and more!3D PRINTING PEN can do it all! Every pen comes with 5 FREE LOOPS of PLA plastic filament!
4.Learning:3D pens enable children to unlock and enhance your creativity, leading to considerable learning.
Competitive Cost:Our pen is priced competitively and you don’t have to break the bank to purchase it.
Note:All the 3D pens are heat when they are used for a long time.Under 8-year-old children should be accompanied by the use of adults.
1 × Magic 3d pen
5 × 10m * 1.75mm PLA Filaments with random colors
1 × Power Adapator(AC110-240V,DC12V 2A 24W)
1 × User Guide
- ✎【Advanced Technology】This 3d pen kit is equipped with advanced unclogging mechanism technology to prevent jamming. This also makes maintenance more convenient. So, for those who hate the maintenance part, it is effortless with our 3D printer pen.
- ✎S【Tep-less Speed Control】This is for easier control of the pen.With our pen,you just have to slide down or slide up the control to speed up or slow down or achieve a speed in between.
- ✎【Adjustable Temperature】Much like the speed, an adjustable temperature is important in this device, especially that this pen allows us to use PLA and ABS materials. We find this feature very helpful and smooth to use.
- ✎【3D Pen With LCD Screen】Different materials need different temperatures to melt, that’s why adding an LCD screen makes it so much easier for the user. You need not wonder about the material or temperature with this pen anymore.
- ✎【User-Friendly】This product is designed to be Fitted comfortably and naturally in the hands.It is safe for children 8 years old and above and is packed with useful attributes to make the process more enjoyable and convenient.
Click Here For More Information
PolyBoxTM is a filament storage box that allows you to store your materials in their optimum printing environment while still being able to print with them. PolyBoxTM features a thermo-hygrometer to monitor your filaments inside the box. The humidity is regulated by large desiccant bags which absorb moisture from the air inside the PolyBoxTM, specifically designed for hygroscopic materials such as PolySmoothTM, PVA or Nylon. The PolyBoxTM can house two 1kg spools simultaneously or one 3kg spool and is compatible with both 1.75mm and 2.85mm filament diameters.
Desiccant type: Silica gel
Desiccant specifications: 4*Desiccant sachets 100g
Supported filament spools: 2 spools ≤ 1kg or 1 spool 3kg
Humidity range : 10-99%
Accuracy : ±5%
Response: 10 seconds
Temperature range: -50~70 °C
Accuracy: ±1 °C
Battery specifications: LR44*1
Product size: 315(L)*190(W)*310(H)
Package sizes: 196(L)*320(W)*320(H)
Product weight (without desiccants and wires)s: 1.150kgs
Package weight: 1.700kgs
Polymaker is a ISO9001:2008 certified, 3D printing innovation company dedicated to enabling a better future with 3D printing. We achieve this goal by integrating advanced materials, additive manufacturing technologies, and design to meet the needs of today’s industries and consumers.
- Multiple Materials: : PolyBox can print with two 1kg spools simultaneously perfectly suited to dual extrusion printing or use one 3kg spool for longer prints or industrial users. Cut the 150cm filament guide tube to suit your setup.
- Built in Thermo-Hygrometer:PolyBox includes a built in high precision thermo-hygrometer to allow the user to monitor the humidity and temperature inside the PolyBox. The humidity can be maintained below 15% to prevent filament moisture absorption.
Click Here For More Information
Soyan Universal 3D Pen Filaments, 82 Feet, 1.75mm Non-Toxic PLA, Glows in the Dark, 3D Printing Material
- Universal 1.75mm 3D printing filament, it’s compatible with most 1.75mm 3D Pens/3D Printers on market
- High Diameter Accuracy (+/-0.03mm) for smooth and easy printing
- Non-toxic PLA material, no unpleasant smell while printing
- Printing temperature: 356-410℉（180-210℃）
- 30-day money back guarantee
Check Out Our Website For Details…