Our WYZworks 3D Filaments are made from virgin grade (raw white pellets). Our engineered filament is here to help you stream your creative outlet, enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality. Manufactured & thoroughly tested under strict guidelines to give the best results possible.
The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.05mm.? ABS, or Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene, is a commonly used thermoplastic material that does not require the use of a heated print bed. Extruded with great precision, which means better looking prints, improves reliability plus less calibration plus fewer extruder failures. Comes vacuum-sealed with the desiccant on a 1kg (2.2lb) reel. Compatible with most 3D printers currently out on the market.
If you aren’t happy we will fix the issue right away no matter what. This is what we stand for and why after using our filament, you won’t ever want to go back. Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions about 3D printer filament you have. We believe 3D printing will change the world and we are so happy to do our part by providing the best filament money can buy.
• ABS(Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) 1.75 Filament Diameter
• Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm
• 1 KG (2.20 lbs) Spool Vacuumed Sealed with Desiccant
• Recommended Printing Temperature range 210°C – 240°C
• Spool Diameter: 7″
• Spool Width: 3″
• Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.37″
- TWO COLORS: Total of 1kg (2.2lbs) – 500g (1.1lbs) of each color
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS – MSDS Approved) 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm) 1 KG (2.20 lbs) Comes Vacuumed Sealed.
- Recommended Printing Temperature Range 210°C – 240°C
- Customer Support – Get the absolute best filament & support at half the cost of main brand filaments. If you aren’t happy with the product or have any issues, don’t hesitate to contact us. Save money without risking your equipment, print quality, & time!
- Compatible for most common 3D printers such as ROBO 3D, Cubify, Leapfrog, MakerBot, Reprap, Afinia, UP, Mendel, flashforge, Solidoodle 2, Printrbot LC, MakerGear M2, Felix, Reprap, Ultimaker and any other 3D printers.
Visit The Website For More Information…
Diameter (Tolerance): 2.85 mm
Net Weight: 1000g
Recommended Printing Temp: 195 – 230 °C
Recommended Printing Speed: 30 – 60 mm/s
Heated Bed: Not required but can be used (up to 60 °C)
Check Out Our Website For Details…
5 x 2mm heater block cottons
5 x 0.4mm Drill Bits Cleaning Kit
1 x High Resistant Temperature Adhesive Tape
- Thick Heating Block Cotton : Recommend Safe Working Temperature : ＜300°C
- Drill Bits: diameter: 0.4mm , length: 16mm , length of shank: 20mm
- Tape: 12mm(Width) x 33m (Total Length)
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
With this compact and lightweight 3D printing pen, there will be no limits to what you can create. Being merely ¾ in. in diameter and 1.8oz in weight, this 3D pen can be used conveniently by people of any age. The OLED display provides real-time data, ensuring that you’ll always have the right printing mode selected to create the art of your liking. Ventilation holes on both ends of this 3D pen can keep 3D printing pen in long-lasting good performance and prevent overheat motor. Low-noise motor allows kids to totally concentrate on creation; auto-standby mode & auto-shutdown function ensures power-saving performance.
Material (pen): aluminum alloy
Material (nozzle): ceramic
Product Length: 180mm (7.1″)
Product Diameter (Max): 19mm (0.74″)
Product Weight: 1.8oz
Nozzle Diameter: 1.7mm (0.06″)
Power Line Length: 6.6ft
- EASY TO USE: The 3D printing pen extrudes heated plastic which instantly hardens, allowing you to draw in 3D, freehand or on paper. Change colors quickly and easily. Adjustable temperature, motor speed and filament feeding speed. All these features make our printing pen super easy to operate, and even beginners can use it with no troubles.
- DUAL TEMPERATURE MODES & QUICK HEATING: 2 temperature modes available. High temperature mode for printing filaments with 1.75mm diameter that have melting point between 374°F and 428 °F, including ABS/PLA/FSK/PETG/PVA/WOOD/HIPS and more; low temperature mode for printing filaments with 1.75mm diameter which can melt between 185°F and 203°F; rapid heating in just a few seconds.
- STURDINESS & PORTABILITY: Aluminum alloy construction perfectly combines durability and sleek appearance; power line with USB port allows users to charge this 3D pen using laptops, and even power banks, so you can free your imagination anywhere and anytime.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: The ergonomic shape prevents hand slip and failed work, improving your creation and craftsmanship with superior precision so that you can create the exact masterpiece that you have in your wildest imagination.
- LIVE UP TO YOUR POTENTIALS: You can use this professional printing 3D pen for various applications, including but not limited to drafting, creating prototypes, 3d sculpting or even spatial learning, ideal for adults and can also be used by kids. Time to realize your imagination and creativity now!
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…