The silicone buffers are simply installed instead of the wobbly springs. It is stable and does not shake when used, better to keep your 3D printer leveled.
Model: 3 high and 1 short silicone leveling column, black
Feature: Assist 3d printer leveling
Material: Silicone, Heat-resistant and pressure-resistant
Diameter: OD 0.63″(16mm) ID 0.16″(4mm)
Height: High 0.71″(18mm), Short 0.64″(16.2mm)
3x high silicone leveling column, black
1x short silicone leveling column, black
- These are solid bed mounts for the CR-10 and Ender 3 series 3D printers. They are intended to replace the springs under the heated bed. These silicone buffers serve to replace on your heating bed original springs and it is no longer possible movement, your set levels remain.
- Model is 3 high and 1 short, black(don’t include Print firmware). Please Note: before install, you need to print two firmware( please search “3742788” in Thingiverse to have it), Automatic leveling sensor is need. Please reference Picture.
- Ender 3 has contained the spacers, so you don’t need to print the necessary parts, you just need to adjust the limit switch module’s height, If your printer is CR-10, need to print the necessary parts, reference files in thingiverse, keywords: CR-10 Solid Bed Mount.
- This heat-resistant and pressure-resistant silicone leveling column with a 4mm inner diameter makes it easier to level your 3D printer.
- Heat bed silicone leveling help cutting back any vibrations compared to solid plastic. Say hello to silicone leveling, say goodbye to skinny springs leveling, once they’re set they don’t go anywhere.
Visit The Website For More Information…