The MP Mini SLA 3D Printer produces higher quality, more detailed, and smoother prints when compared to filament-based 3D printers. It uses an LCD display to cure layers of UV photosensitive resin with layer heights as small as 35 microns. The printer is ready to print right out of the box. Simply pair it with your Wi-Fi network and add the included sample resin. It has a built-in Web UI, which can slice and print model files without the need for a separate software package. It automatically calibrates and levels the print platform whenever a print is started, ensuring a perfect print every time.
- AUTO LEVELED BUILD PLATE: Part of the difficulty of resin prints is making sure that the build plate is level with the vat. This printer has a unique system that automatically levels the build plate for you.
- SIMPLE WI-FI WEB UI: Slice, print, and manage model files without the need for a separate software program using the convenient, built-in Web UI. You can print directly from the Web UI over your Wi-Fi network or save the files to a microSDTM card for permanent storage and traditional printing from the microSD card.
- VERSATILE SOFTWARE COMPATIBILITY: In addition to the built-in Web UI, the printer is compatible with model files produced by the Creation Workshop and Print Studio software packages, making it more versatile than most comparable 3D printers.
- ON-BOARD PROFILE MANAGEMENT: The printer supports multiple, on-board profiles, allowing you to quickly and easily load the proper settings for your print. The different profiles can be used to change the curing time, lift height, and other critical print parameters.
- 2K LCD CURING SCREEN: The 2K resolution LCD curing screen allows for finer print details over resin printers with a lower resolution curing screen.
Click Here For More Information
self-assembly I3 3D Printer Kit
- Maximum print size: 200mm * 200mm * 180mm, it is recommended to print a smaller size
- Operating System: Windows 7/8 (32-bit / 64-bit) Software: Healing
- Data import format: STL, G-code
- The maximum temperature of the printhead: 260 ° C (normally 210 ° C)
- Maximum soil temperature: 130 ° C (typically 65 ° C)
- Operating temperature: 10-30 ° C, humidity: 20-50%
- Hot bed materials: bakelite, aluminum, PCB, glass
- Input voltage: AC 110V-220V
- Packing size: 470 * 470 * 330mm
- Dimension of the device: 430 * 505 * 380mm
- Package weight: 11 kg
- Weight of the equipment: 8 kg
- Carrier made of printed material: ABS, PLA (LAYER DISTRIBUTION: 0.1-0.4 mm)
- Pressure diameter: 1.75 mm
- Printing speed: 120 mm / s
- Positioning accuracy of the XY axis: 0.011 mm
- Positioning accuracy on the Z axis: 0.004 mm
- Temperature of the hot bed: 70 ° C
- Power supply: 12V
- SD card: support from
- LED screen: yes
3D printer packaging:
- All modules
- All assembly tools
- Coil 1.75MM (ABS / PLA random)
- CD (lessons per CD)
DIY installed video link:
- 【Advanced Technology】Customized MK8 nozzles, rugged and compact lead screws, advanced high-speed motors, advanced motherboards, superior power system, 3D filaments for ABS, PLA, HIP, PP, nylon and many other models.
- 【High Compatibility】Operating system and working environment: Windows XP / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Mac / Linux / Windows 10. Temperature: 10 – 30 degrees Celsius, humidity: 20 – 50 degrees Celsius
- 【Print Area】Printed area of 200 x 200 x 180 mm, insulated with synthetic wood frame. Maintain a perfect construction feel and hand-made charm.
- 【Unassembled DIY kit】It’s an unassembled DIY kit that provides you with an unforgettable 3D printer step-by-step learning experience from the ground up. As long as you are passionate about creativity, this product is your choice!
- 【Professional after sales】Wide range of applications. 3D printers have been able to print a lot of things, which have a great impact on the medical, cultural, architectural, food, automotive and other industries. His wide application may exceed our imagination. Buy BUBU Bird’s 3D printer for lifetime technical support and after-sales service and a one month replacement policy for accessories issues.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
While we recommend printing Blu at temperature 25C or above, a heater is not required. Please refer to user guide for more detail
Introducing Blu by Siraya Lab, an easy to use tough resin that performs under stress. It balances between strength and hardness and is ideal for making functional parts that are strong yet with some flexibility. Unlike many resins on the market that are too brittle to handle even the slightest drop, Blu has excellent mechanical properties that can withstand forces without breaking easily. We were able to make a hook with it and pull up 20kg weight without breaking. Imagine the kind of projects you can do with it.
Blu is also formulated to print fast with a high success rate on LCD printers. Unlike many engineering resins, it is very easy to clean with common alcohols and post cures quickly as well. It has excellent resolution, primes well and is used by model makers to create sculptures as art pieces. And it does not smell so it wouldn’t stink up your work place.
Its mechanical property:
Tensile Strength 39Mpa
Shore D 85
Young’s Modulus 1500Mpa
Elongation At Break: 25%
So whether you are a product developer, model maker or new to resin 3D printing, let Blu brings your creativity into reality.
- Great for making functional parts
- Formulated for LCD resin printer but can work for DLP printers
- Fast and Easy to Print. Best when resin temperature is above 25C
- Smooth surface with great resolution
- Easy to wash, post cure, paint and sand
Check Out Our Website For Details…
- Precision of the position of the X axis is: 0.05 mm
- Accuracy of the Z axis position: 0.015 meters
- Printing speed: 10 – 120 mm / s
- Thickness of the layer: 0.1 – 0.4 mm
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
- XY Axis Positioning Accuracy：0.012mm
- Z Axis Positioning Accuracy：0.004mm
- Silk Road: ABS / PLA Wait
- Operating System:OS ,XP，Vista，Win7，Win8，Win10，Linux，MAC
- Software: cure
- File format: STL, G-code, OBJ
- the maximum temperature of the heated bed:About 110 °C
- Extruder temperature: about 260 ° C
- Power supply: Input: 110 V and 230 V （Switch adjustment）
- Output: DC12 V / 15 A
- Connection: USB, SD (Offline Support Print)
- Construction dimensions: 220 * 220 * 240 mm
- Dimensions of the machine: 500 * 400 * 450 mm
- Weight of the machine: 7.5 kg
- Package dimensions: 510 * 320 * 225 mm
- Gross weight: 9.2 kg
- 1. All mounting accessories
- 2. All assembly tools.
- 3. CD DISK(User manual ,software,printing test files and so on are all in it)
- 4. Filament *2
This is the video of the printer installation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RTm5zLa0ZY&feature=youtu.be.
- 【Advanced Technology】 New recovery printing function: DIY-I3 can resume printing from the last recorded extruder position after accidental power failure (be careful not to move half of the printed items). Custom MK8 nozzle, sturdy and compact lead screw, advanced high speed motor, advanced motherboard, excellent power system, 3D filament for various types of ABS, PLA, HIP, PP, nylon, etc.
- 【Print size】 220x220x240mm; Machine size: 510 * 400 * 415mm; Support system: XP / WIN7 / WIN8 / Mac / Lunix; XY axis speed (Max): 3000 mm / min, Z-axis speed (Max): 200 mm / min; Shortens time and improves print effectiveness.
- 【High Precision】 Get creative with the High Precision 3D Printer and accurately support precision printing for the accuracy of XY axis positioning: 0.012mm and Z-axis positioning accuracy: 0.004mm. 0.1-0.4 mm print precision and 0.4 mm (custom options: 0.5 / 0.3 / 0.2 mm) Extruder Dia.
- 【Unassembled DIY kit】 It’s an unassembled DIY kit that provides you with an unforgettable 3D printer step-by-step learning experience from the ground up. As long as you are passionate about creativity, this product is your choice!
- 【Wide range of applications】 3D printers have been able to print a lot of things, which have a great impact on the medical, cultural, architectural, food, automotive and other industries. His wide application may exceed our imagination. Buy BUBU Bird’s 3D printer for lifetime technical support and after-sales service!
Click Here For More Information