1.Size (LxHxW): 6 x 2.3 x 3.1 cm/ 2.5″ x 0.9″ x 1.2″
Voltage: 12V-50V (12-24VDC recommended)
2. Connect Power to power source, please note the anode and cathode.
3. Connect Hotbed to heated wire, please note the anode and cathode.
4. Connect digital control signal to Gnd, D8.
5. Connect the control signal of Ramps1.4 or MKS MOSFET to -Bed+
6. Choose one signal group to connect.
7. If you don’t know how to install, please contact us or find the related link in youtube, thanks
Please kindly note:
Pay attention to polarity
Only can choose 3 or 4 signal group
2 x 3d printer heated bed power module;
2 x connection cable for input signal
- Function and Use: control hot bed, print head heating, compact appearance, compact design, more powerful heat dissipation, to solve the problem of excessive heat bed power, current load problem;
- Extra large heat sink, the maximum current can be up to 30A or more, can use digital signal of 5-24v to control;
- This module under normal cooling, measured I (Max) = 30A can Stable long-term work during use, so we suggest the current should not exceed 30A.
- Connect the control signal of Ramps1.4 or MKS Mosfet to bed, can use hot bed output signal of Ramp1.4 and MKS series to control;
- After-sale Guarantee: Each one will be done functional test before shipment, so anyone receives a defective one please don’t feel hesitate to email us before leave negative review and feedback, we will give you support within 24 hours.
Visit The Website For More Information…
▶Condition: 100%Brand new and high quality
▶ Dimensions: 50*60mm
▶Weight: about 40g
▶ HIGH current load module hot bed Power expansion board / Heatbed power module / mos tube for 3D Printer.
▶ HIGH-POWER module thermal bed, completely solve the thermal power is too large bed, load current issue.
▶This module under the premise of normal cooling, found at I (Max) -25A situation stable work. During use, do not exceed current 25A.
▶Type: hot bed Power expansion board
▶ Package Contents:◀
▶ 1 X Hot bed Power Module
- ▲ Under the premise of normal cooling, it work stable under I(Max)=25A, the current must not exceed 25A while the process working
- ▲ Completely solve the hot bed power is too large and the load current issue.
- ▲ General Add-on Heated Bed Power Expansion Module.
- ▲ With this addon module to your 3D printer motherboard you can lead the maximum current up to 25A.
- ▲ Please choose the appropriate power according to the power of the hot bed, leaving enough margin. High-power hot bed is recommended to use 24V power supply, so that the same power requirements, the current is 12V smaller.
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
Size: 6 x 5 x 3.1cm / 2.36 x 1.97 x 1.22″
Mounting holes: 3.2mm diameter, for M3 screws.
Max Current: 25A (Enhance heat dissipation) safe for prolonged times. ensure active cooling of the heatsink.
This module is based on power MOSFET and will allow PID control of the heated bed (DC-DC Relays usually do not allow this)
This module under the premise of normal cooling, found at I (Max) = 25A stable work situation, the process of using the current not exceed 25A.
2 x Heated Bed Power Expansion Module
2 x Connection cable for input signal
- APPLICATION: This high power module is a general add-on heated bed power expansion module for 3D printer. It can work with the Anet A8.
- MOTHERBOARD: The heat bed power module can be used in both Chitu motherboard and other open 3D printer motherboards.
- 25A MAXIMUM CURRENT: This high power module helps your 3D printer equipped with the Chitu controller board (capable of max 15A) become even more powerful. With this add-on module to board lead the maximum current up to 25A.
- GOOD PROTECTION: When using heated bed 3D printer for 12V power supply which may cause excessive current during times, with this module, it can well protect the connectors on the controller board from burning.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: 2 x Heated bed power module (motherboard is not included) and 2 x Connection cable for input signal.
Click Here For More Information
Under the premise of normal cooling, it work stable under I(Max)=25A, the current must not exceed 25A while the process working
With this addon module to your 3D printer motherboard you can lead the maximum current up to 25A.
If you intend to use heated bed with your 3D printer that uses a 12V power supply, then this module is recommended, else it may cause excessive current during times which may burn the connectors on the controller board.
If you need anything greater or equal to 15A this module is a must! For example, if your total power usage is 240W and you have 12V power supply, then it means at least 20A is needed (20X12=240W). As ChiTu controller board is only capable of 15A this setting will not work. To make it work, you need this extra power module.
1*Heat bed Power Module
- 100%brand and new
- Completely solve the hot bed power is too large and the load current issue
- General Add-on Heated Bed Power Expansion Module
- Helpful to solve the problem of hot bed’s large power and the load current
- Can work with the Anet A8
Click Here For More Information