FYSETC is a professional supplier of 3D Printers related accessories products. Include Popular Printer CR-10, Ender 3, Prusa i3, Makerbot, Anet A8, Duplicator i3, Tevo Tarantula, Maker Select V2 etc.
It has a professional R&D team and high quality after-sales service to ensure that you can purchase at a reliable price. If you need more, please feel free to email or QA us, we and our engineers are very happy to assist you.
3 x 3D Printer Lube
- 3D Printer DIY Must Accessories, will not run, drip, melt or separate.
- Premium Lube: This product is made of lithium soap thickened refined base oil, and added anti-oxidation, anti-rust and other additives.
- Net Volume: 10g/ 0.3oz/ 0.02lb.
- Applicable temperature: -20 ° C ~ 120 ° C/ -68℉~248℉
- After Sales Guarantee: each one desfective item can have the free replacement or refund, if you meet any issues, please feel free to email or Q＆A us, we will try our best to assist you.
Visit The Website For More Information…
Lube 3D is the first and so far only Maintenance Oil specifically for 3D Printers and other CNC machines. This offer includes a 1 Oz bottle of Lube 3D with a locking safety cap and has a small droplet applicator built in. The content of this bottle will last you more than one year even if you apply Lube 3D every week! This Oil is fully synthetic and uses PTFE (Teflon (R)) particles for best lubrication properties for metal on metal friction. This helps in reducing noise and wear on linear bearings, lead screws, and any other metal-to-metal and metal-to-plastic friction application. It is advised to clean the guide rods and lead screws of your 3D printer and other CNC equipment every 7-14 days of active use, but at least once a month! Application Procedure: Clean up: If you see dust and debris sticking to you guide rods, use a soft cloth or a paper towel to remove dirt gently. 1. Apply a few drops of Lube 3D on both sides of the linear bearing and male and female parts of your lead screw assembly. 2. Be careful to apply a small amount of Lube 3D, don’t let it drip into your machine. 3. Move the bearing or lead screw slowly over the freshly applied lubricant. Ideally, the lubrication film is so thin that you can only barely see it. 4. Remove any oil drips 5. Repeat every 7-14 days or when necessary
- First Lubricant Specifically for 3D Printers and CNC Machines
- Fully Synthetic High Viscosity Oil with Suspended PTFE Particles
- Non-Toxic, Non-Corrosive, Waterproof, Food-Grade
- Easy Application with Built-in Droplet Applicator in Bottle
- Safety Cap to Reduce Risk of Accidental Opening and Tampering
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…