Buy in bulk and save! Repkord V-LINE+ (PLUS) is the latest enhancement of our value line in a continual effort to get you the best quality for the lowest cost! New improved formulation offers superior prints and better resilience to drying out. Spooled on a high impact clear ABS spool for a difference you can really see! In addition, this new line of spool is compatible with the stock spool mounts on the latest versions of the Makerbot Mini, Replicator Gen 5 and the Replicator +. MiniMaker Packs are a perfect way to get a variety of color as at an affordable cost. PLA is a great choice for everyday 3D printing projects. It’s ideal filament for printers that don’t have a heated bed due since it’s not subject to warping the way ABS can. Get quality prints at an affordable cost. MiniMaker spools are great for 3D Pens too! Vacuum sealed with desiccant in a resealable bag to keep your filament dry when it’s not in use.
- PLA (Polylactic Acid) 3D printer filament vacuum sealed in re-sealable bag with desiccant
- Bulk value 3 pack of 250g / 1/2 LB Spools in Red, Green & Blue, roughly 250ft of filament per spool
- 1.75mm filament diameter +/- .05mm tolerance
- Extrusion temperature: 190c-210c
- Spool dimensions: 6″ diameter, 1.5″ traverse, 2″ arbor hole, 3.5″ barrel
Click Here For More Information
Compatible nozzle(Optional): For Makerbot, for Ultimaker, for MK8, for E3D/ E3DV6 Weight:12g Signal line: 1m/39.37inch
Auto Leveling Parameters Description:
X-axis direction offset: the offset of the leveling probe relative to the print nozzle in the X-axis direction
Y-axis direction offset: the offset of the leveling probe relative to the printing nozzle in the Y-axis direction
Z-axis direction offset: the distance from the platform to the print head when the leveling probe detects the platform
Probe stowed angle: the angle of the servo for the leveling probe when the probe is stowed/retracted/up (can ignore this when not in use)
Probe open angle: the angle of the servo for the leveling probe when the probe is
deployed/down (can ignore this when not in use)
Number of leveling points: The number of probe points that probe on the plane. The actual number of detected points is equal to the square of the set value. For example, if set to 4 points, 16 points are actually detected, and the maximum is 9, namely 81 points.
Probe trigger mode: Set the level state when the leveling probe is triggered.
1 x Auto-leveling module 1 x 1 meter signal line
Note: Do not use the leveling sensor when the nozzle temperature is higher than 45degrees!!!
- EASY TO BE USED:Easy to be used. Can be applied to different types of 3D printers. The default trigger distance is 0.1mm
- HIGH PRECISION:High precision, leveling repeatability can be ± 0.05mm
- THE AVERAGE SERVICE LIFE:The average service life of the module is more than 500,000 times
- COMPATIBLE :Compatible with almost all the 3D printer motherboards in the current market
- GOOD ANTI-INTERFERENCE ABILITY:Good anti-interference ability, will not be affected by the platform material, ambient light, ambient temperature and humidity, etc
Visit The Website For More Information…
10pcs 0.4mm Extruder Brass Nozzle Print Head for for MK8 Makerbot Reprap 3D Printers
Specification of Brass Nozzle:
Type : Extruder Brass Nozzle Print Head
Input Diameter: 1.75mm
Attention: Small parts, keep away from children
Note: Compatible with all 1.75mm PLA ABS printer, works with Anet A8
10pcs 0.4mm Extruder Brass Nozzle Print Head
If you have any problem with our products or service,
Please contact us first and we will provide the best solution for you soon.
Wish you a happy shopping.
30 Days Money Back
More premium extruder nozzles, please search “AIKEER 3d printer nozzle”
- 10pcs 0.4mm Extruder Brass Nozzle Print Head for for MK8 Makerbot Reprap 3D Printers
- Extruder Brass Nozzle Print Head:Material – copper (brass);Color – Golden
- Installation: external M6 thread connection
- Input Diameter – 1.75mm
- Output Diameter – 0.4mm
Click Here For More Information