Power supply:12V or 24v
Laminate FR4 1.6+-0.15mm
Resistance between 1.0 -1.4 ohm(12V)or 3-5 ohm (24V)
Item Size:214mmx 214mm
1× MK2B Heatbed with LED,Resistor And Cable
- It features a central mounting hole on the front side to allow for three point mounting
- Copper plated holes
- Compatible with any 3D printer that can accept the RAMPS MK2B version of heatbed
- hese boards are all fully tested to confirm even heat distribution and correct resistance
- Weld LED,Resistor and Cable
Visit The Website For More Information…
The extruder is almost the most important part for 3D printer, also the most difficult part to calibrate. we have made necessary design to prevent “jammed” problem. I can’t emphasize anymore how important this is, other sellers don’t have this and would cause many problems.
(1)The extrude is with thermistor sensor.
(2)Compatible with ABS and PLA 1.75mm.
While using with PLA filament, please always remember to keep the fan on, otherwise it might get jammed and ruin the hotend. PLA is more easier to get jammed, so it might require some patience to practice.
For ABS, we would also suggest to keep the fan on, as this is also better. also remember to purchase filament from good reputation seller, as the filament is very important!
( default for this is with 0.4mm nozzle, and suitable for 1.75mm filament )
(4)Nozzle Flow Rate:24cc / h
(5)Thermistor Tpye:NTC 100K 3950
(6)Sports Shaft Speed:10-100mm
(3)Rated Voltage:2.55 V
(4)Rated Current:1.7 A
(6)Phase Resistance:2.3 mH
(7)Number of Lead Wire:10-100mm
- (1)We have made necessary design to prevent “jammed” problem.
- (2)The extrude is with thermistor sensor.
- (3)Compatible with ABS and PLA 1.75mm.
- (4)We not just sell them, we also provide good after-sales service, so welcome to discuss with us, we will try to do technical support as much as we can.
Click Here For More Information
Red line connecting VCC (ramps of +)
Connect the black wire GND (ramps of -)
Green Line connection SIGNAL (ramps in s)
High quality connection, using 22AWG wire
Inside of copper wire is very thick, can be resistant to current 2A or 300V voltage
A wide range of temperatures, up to 80 degrees
Tips: In normal circumstances, the system must be configured to three mechanical
Length of Cable: 70 cm
Quantity: 6 set
- Mechanical Endstop perfect for any 3D printer (Including Prusa Mendel i2, Prusa i3, MendelMax, Rostock etc…) also for use on CNC machines and other electronic applications.
- Customized high quality connection, using 22AWG wire, copper wire inside is very thick, can be resistant to current 2A, 300V voltage. An insulating layer over a wide range of temperatures, up to 80 degrees.
- Pros: Easy to install, the more common styles.
- Not easy to pull off, easy to install
- tips: Under normal circumstances, the system must be configured to at least three mechanical switches.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
8pcs GT2 16T Bore 5mm Timing Pulley+ 5m Belt For RepRap Prusa Mendel 3D Printer
- GT2 Pulley : Teeth Number :16, Flange Double, Material Aluminium
- Teeth Pitch 2mm , Diameter of Bore 5mm
- Teeth Width 7.5mm(Very Suitable and good for 6mm synchronous belt)
- GT2 Belt: Color Black, Pitch 2mm, Width 6mm
- Material Fiber Reinforced Rubber, Length 5Meters
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…