120mm round 3mm thick borosilicate glass plate. This was designed to work with Monoprice MP Mini Delta, but will also work with any small delta printer than can use a 120mm diameter build area. Borosilicate glass plates are ideally suited for use with 3D printers because they are naturally flat and resistant to thermal shock and warp that can affect other types of glass.
- 120mm round 3mm thick 100% Borosilicate glass plate
- Low thermal expansion and resistant to thermal shock
- Very flat surface for 3D printing
- Great fit on Monoprice MP Mini Delta, slightly over sized to allow for quick alignment
Made of top quality plastic, it is durable.
Designed for 3D printers.
The bearing is high precision, long life and low noise.
Operating voltage is DC12V, prohibit overload use.
2-terminals power connector, easy to install.
It is excellent for cooling heat sinks on hot ends, prints, or other cooling needs.
Rated voltage: DC 12V.
Rated current: 0.18A.
Fan speed: 6500±10%rpm.
Life: 35000 hours.
Inlet size: 31mm.
Outlet volume: 20x15mm.
Due to the light and screen setting difference, the item’s color may be slightly different from the pictures.
Please allow slight dimension difference due to different manual measurement.
2 * 3D Printer Cooling Fans.
- Widely used in humidifier, aromatherapy and other small appliances series
- Small heat radiating communication equipment; military equipment,intelligent industrial control equipment plate cooling heat,high precision medical equipment cooling
- Pure copper bearing made in Japan. Guaranteed to continuously run 10,000 hours under normal temperature
- Connector: 2 Terminal Connector with 2pin-ph2.5; compact motor design, the NF-A4x10’s motor hub is smaller than with conventional 4cm fans
- This allows for more blade surface area and thus contributes to the NF-A4x10’s superior airflow and pressure performance
The LulzBot Mini 2 3D Printer is a high performance, compact 3D printer perfect for the office, classroom, lab, and workshop. The LulzBot Mini 2 is engineered to be easy to operate, with built in self-cleaning, self-leveling technology. The all-metal E3D hot end and extruder combined with a heated and reversible glass/PEI print surface make the LulzBot Mini 2 compatible with dozens of advanced materials from standards such as PLA, ABS, and PET-G, to functional industrial materials like Nylon, Polycarbonate, and elastic TPU. The graphical LCD controller features an updated, easy-to-use interface and a built in SD card reader for control without connection to a computer. Next-generation Einsy Rambo electronics allow whisper-quiet operation and reliable performance. Free and open source Cura LulzBot Edition software makes it fast and simple to get great results for beginners and experts alike. All LulzBot 3D Printers are proudly Made in the USA from high quality domestic and imported components.
- Maximum print size: 160 mm x 160 mm x 180 mm (6.3 inches x 6.3 inches x 7.08 inches)
- Tool Head: E3D Titan Aero with .50mm Nozzle – Compatible with Flexible and Rigid Materials – Maximum Temperature: 290°C (554°F)
- Heated print bed: borosilicate glass/pei – maximum temperature: 120°c (248°f)
- Includes 1-year limited warranty with 7-days/week phone and email technical support
- Certifications: UL, CSA, ETL, FCC, CE, WEEE, FSF-RYF, OSHWA