How to use Sparkmaker:
Step1:Add model to SparkStudio to add support and slice
Step2:Save the slice file to SD card.
Step3:Level platform when first print (No need to level again next time).
Step4:Loosen the four screws on both sides of the platform.
Step5:Rotate the knob drops the platform to the lowest point
Step6:Press down the platform and tighten the four screws on both sides of the platform.
Step7:Pour the resin into resin tank(Less than 120g resin)
Step8:Insert the SD card into the slot (Face down).
Step9:Press the button and start to print
Step10:The print is finished.
Step11:Loosen the handle and remove the platform
Step12:Remove the supports of model
Step13:Clean the model with 99% alcohol
Step14:Irradiate the model with UV-light about 2-3mins.（purchased separately）
Step15:Finally,get the model.
How to Clean the Machine?
The edge of the building platform can be cleaned using tissue or dust cloth and residual adhesive can be removed with a knife or spade and the residual adhesive in the tank should be removed with tweezers. The remaining resin can be absorbed using a syringe and stored in a bottle for next use. Loosen the two screws used to install resin tank and clean the tank with alcohol, and then reinstall it.
Matters needing attention:
1.※When connecting the printer,You should plug in the DC port first,and then plug in the socket.
2.The SparkMaker 3D Printer should put in a place without strong light.
3.UV cover should be put on the SparkMaker Printer when printing.
4.The SD card’s capacity should not more than 32G and should be formatting when first use.
5.Avoid looking at UV light and you should wear goggles.
KINDLY REFER USER MANUAL BEFORE USE.
- DESKTOP DESIGN: Only 6.6 pounds with a compact size of 170φ*275mm, Featuring a small footprint. Suitable for office, studio or home.
- READY TO PRINT: Unlike most other 3D printers, fully assembled and has already been calibrated at the factory. You can start printing right out of the box!
- OFFLINE PRINTING: Insert an SD card with a print file, press the print button and your design begins to take shape. Without connection problems. Easy to print.
- Printing at 100 micrometer XY resolution and up to 20 micrometer Z layer thickness, SparkMaker has an amazing ability to print in higher resolution compared to DLP 3D printers.
- WORRY-FREE WARRANTY: Unconditional return, if you have any question please feel free to contact us, we will reply your any product issue within 24 hours.
Click Here For More Information
This nozzle is made from a 360 brass base material and plated with TwinClad XT coating. TwinClad XT is a nickel composite coating designed for very low friction. It offers one of the lowest coefficient of friction, better than nickel with PTFE co-deposit. This coating is also very hard and abrasion resistant. If you are working with abrasive Carbon Fiber, Stainless Steel, wood filled or any other metal filled filaments, this will greatly improve the life of your nozzle.
Orifice size available: .2mm, .3mm and .4mm
- Fits: Wanhao i3 Mini / Monoprice Select Mini / Monoprice Mini Delta / ProFab Mini / Malyan M200
- Brass Nozzle Plated with TwinClad XT
- Low Friction, High Lubricity
- Orifice size: .4mm
- Made in USA by Micro Swiss
Click Here For More Information
Delrin Mini V Wheel Kit
Delrin Mini Wheel is part of the heavy duty Xtreme line of parts, designed with strength in mind.
Xtreme Mini V Wheels are used with the Mini V Plate to create a small form factor linear actuator guide.
OD :15.23 mm
ID :5 mm
Thick : 8.8 mm
1 × Mini V Wheel
2 × M105zz RSBall Bearings
2 × 8mm Precision Shims
1 × M5 Nylon Lock Nut
3D Printer, Cnc Rounter, etc
The CAD Drawing of Xtreme Solid V Wheel(8.8*15.23mm), Accurate Size for Reference.
Prduct Details Show
1. We accept Paypal or Alipay on Ailexpress.
2. You can pay using MasterCard,Visa,Wentern Union,Bank Transfer.
2. Your order address MUST MATCH your Shipping address,We’ll ship according to the order address.
Model number: VK0005
Item name: Delrin Mini V Wheel kit
- Model number: VK0005
- Item name: Delrin Mini V Wheel kit
- Color: Black
- Material: Delrin
- Size: 8.8*15.23mm
Visit The Website For More Information…
Pxmalion Mini 3D printer is an entry-level 3D printer from Pxmalion. It has a relatively small footprint, with a smaller than average print area – however, the emphasis here is on ease of assembly and use.
Comes with pre-assembled X/Y/Z axis. It takes only very few time to complete the assembly. Features with Cantilever Design, Auto Bed Level and Filament Run Out Detection.
Please kindly download the INSTRUCTIONS via the link below.
Printing technology: FDM (hot melt lamination technology)
Print size: Max. 120 L x 120 W x 150 H mm
Printing Accuracy: X, Y, Z 0.1 mm
Position accuracy: 0.01 mm
Lamination pitch: 0.05 – 0.2 mm
Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm
Nozzle temperature: 0-245°C
Printing speed: 0 – 60 mm/s
Filament diameter: 1.75 mm
Printing material: PLA
XY Movement operation: Step motor & timing belt
Z Move operation: Step motor & lead screw
Casing: Aluminum material & acrylic board
Platform: Stainless steel sheet
File format: G – CODE (Please convert STL and OBJ to G – CODE)
Operating system: Windows / Mac OS X
Connection: Micro SD card (Micro SD card is not included)
Voltage: AC 100 – 240 V 50 Hz – 60 Hz
Product size: 290 L x 197 W x 290 H mm
Packing size: 356 L x 187 W x 320 H mm
Product weight: 3.8 kg
Packing weight: 4.8 kg
1 x Pxmalion MINI 3D printer
1 x Auto Leveling Sensor
1 x Power Adapter
1 x Tool Kit
1 x USB Cable
1 x Tape for platform
1 x PLA Filament 40g
With use of an adhesion sheet, the 3D print adhesion to the build plate will be highly improved as well as the printing results. You can seach ASIN B07DYPWTWD to find Pxmalion customized print sheet for Pxmalion MINI
- Pxmalion Mini 3D printer is an entry-level 3D printer from Pxmalion. It has a relatively small footprint, with a smaller than average print area – however, the emphasis here is on ease of assembly and use.
- With use of the standard FDM process, the Pxmalion Mini is a Cantilever printer, for those who want to begin their 3D printing experience with low budget and without having to spend lots of time to build a DIY kit.
- This is an ideal lightweight desktop 3D printer for a quick start into 3D printing. Especially for the kids and students, it delivers so many opportunities to learn and explore the world in many respects and helps promoting their ability to interact with physical models, rather than theoretical ones.
- Simply reload a new spool and press the button, then the printing will continue from the place where it was stopped. You can also change to a new color of spool after the previous filament runs out. Create multi-colorful shaped objects becomes much easier. The function of auto leveling is adopted to make it easier to use and to increase the success rate of shaping.
- Basic Feature: The main body size is 290 L x 197 W x 290 H mm. The max print size is 120 L x 120 W x 150 H mm. It’s recommended to print at 0-60mm/s.
Click Here For More Information