Specifications: Size: A4988:20*15*11mm(LWH) Heat Sink: 9*9*5mm(LWH) Weight: 0.8ounces Color: Red Package Included: 5*A4988 StepStick Stepper Motor Diver Module 5*Heat Sink
- Widely used in 3D printers
- Simple step and direction control interface
- Ground fault protection, over-current protection and thermal protection
- Five different step resolutions: full-step, half-step, quarter-step, eighth-step, and sixteenth-step
- Adjustable current control
Visit The Website For More Information…
Compatible nozzle(Optional): For Makerbot, for Ultimaker, for MK8, for E3D/ E3DV6 Weight:12g Signal line: 1m/39.37inch
Auto Leveling Parameters Description:
X-axis direction offset: the offset of the leveling probe relative to the print nozzle in the X-axis direction
Y-axis direction offset: the offset of the leveling probe relative to the printing nozzle in the Y-axis direction
Z-axis direction offset: the distance from the platform to the print head when the leveling probe detects the platform
Probe stowed angle: the angle of the servo for the leveling probe when the probe is stowed/retracted/up (can ignore this when not in use)
Probe open angle: the angle of the servo for the leveling probe when the probe is
deployed/down (can ignore this when not in use)
Number of leveling points: The number of probe points that probe on the plane. The actual number of detected points is equal to the square of the set value. For example, if set to 4 points, 16 points are actually detected, and the maximum is 9, namely 81 points.
Probe trigger mode: Set the level state when the leveling probe is triggered.
1 x Auto-leveling module 1 x 1 meter signal line
Note: Do not use the leveling sensor when the nozzle temperature is higher than 45degrees!!!
- EASY TO BE USED:Easy to be used. Can be applied to different types of 3D printers. The default trigger distance is 0.1mm
- HIGH PRECISION:High precision, leveling repeatability can be ± 0.05mm
- THE AVERAGE SERVICE LIFE:The average service life of the module is more than 500,000 times
- COMPATIBLE :Compatible with almost all the 3D printer motherboards in the current market
- GOOD ANTI-INTERFERENCE ABILITY:Good anti-interference ability, will not be affected by the platform material, ambient light, ambient temperature and humidity, etc
Visit The Website For More Information…
Size: 6 x 5 x 3.1cm / 2.36 x 1.97 x 1.22″
Mounting holes: 3.2mm diameter, for M3 screws
Max Current: 25A (Enhance heat dissipation), safe for prolonged times. ensure active cooling of the heatsink.
This module is based on power MOSFET and will allow PID control of the heated bed (DC-DC Relays usually do not allow this).
This module under the premise of normal cooling, found at I (Max) = 25A stable work situation, the process of using the current not exceed 25A.
2 Set x Heated Bed Power Expansion Module Kit
TopDirect Customer Service Team is dedicated to offer our valued customers a great and professional services – Timely email reply, Helpful solutions, Refund & Return Warranty.
All TopDirect products provide 30 days money-back guarantee & 12-month warranty. Any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will reply you within 24 hours.
- Application: This high power module is a general add-on heated bed power expansion module for 3D printer. It can work with the Anet A8.
- Motherboard: The heat bed power module can be used in both Chitu motherboard and other open 3D printer motherboards.
- 25A MAX Current: This high power module helps your 3D printer equipped with the Chitu controller board (capable of max 15A) become even more powerful. With this add-on module to board lead the maximum current up to 25A.
- Good Protection: When using heated bed 3D printer for 12V power supply which may cause excessive current during times, with this module, it can well protect the connectors on the controller board from burning.
- Package: 2 Set x Heated Bed Power Expansion Module Kit (motherboard is not included).
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
100% Brand new and Premium Professional Grade MACTISICAL 3D Printer Hot Bed Power Expansion Board .
This module is based on power mosfet and will allow PID control of the heated bed (DC-DC Relays usually do not allow this).
According to the thermal power of the bed, please choose the matching power supply, with sufficient margin. High-Power heated bed is recommended to use 24V power supply,under the same power requirements, the current is smaller than 12V.
Color: Black, cable length: 6 inch
Net Weight: 75g(approx.)
Size: 2.36″ x 1.97″ x 1.2″ / 60mm x 50mm x 30mm
Mounting Holes: D=3.2MM For M3 Screws.
Under the premise of normal cooling, it work stable under I(Max)=25A, the current must not exceed 25A while the process working.
2*Heat bed Power Module with 2 connection cables
Please do not hesitate to contact us if there’s any problem or question about our products. We will keep improving our products and service, and try our best to meet customers’ needs. Thank you for supporting MACTISICAL.
- ★ WELL MADE- New material with superior quality stainless, High-grade Aluminum block for best connectivity and long life.
- ★ HIGH TRANSMISSION – With this addon module to your 3D printer motherboard you can lead the maximum current up to 25A.
- ★ MULTIFUNCTION – Completely solve the hot bed power is too large and load current problems,and can well protect the connectors on the controller board from overheating.
- ★ MEET YOUR NEEDS -Widely used for common 3D printer models,extruder and other open 3D printer motherboards.such as Anet A8, etc.
- ★ WARNING – For use on some devices (for example,Anet A8),you need to make sure the power supply is set to 110 volts instead of the default 220 volts.If the voltage is too high, the product will get super hot, even charred!! Don’t touch it lightly.
Click Here For More Information