If you’ve done 3D printing, then you most likely have tried to connect some parts. Perhaps it’s an enclosure for an electronics project and mounting a circuit board to protect it. Maybe it’s a robotics or RC car project. Alternatively, you might be a professional architect or engineer modeling a prototype product. Using screws to tap straight into plastic might work once if the connection does not need to be too strong and doesn’t have to come apart. If you ever need to disassemble and reassemble multiple times, then you need to raise your game to include brass heat-set inserts. Brass inserts have small threads inside that hold #4-40 machine screws tightly. They have ridges and bumps on the outside to allow the melted plastic to wrap around, holding the insert tight into the plastic piece. Using a soldering iron with a special installation tip (search Amazon for B078K72615 ) makes it easy to install the inserts and extract the heated tip consistently without pulling the insert out of the plastic and ruining the part. Once the insert is installed you will have a much more robust and reusable way to connect 3D printed parts.
- Brass inserts help you to connect your 3D printed parts and enclosures.
- Press into 3D printed parts with heated tip (Virtjoule installation tips ASN: B078K72615 ). Tip with insert on it melts plastic and forms tight bond. You can then use a #4-40 machine screw giving a strong connection.
- Your 3D printed parts can be more easily assembled and disassembled multiple times. Placing a screw into regular plastic does not hold as well and will likely strip the plastic if done more than once, making it hard to reassemble with any connection strength.
- With a 0.135″ length, these inserts are short and are most useful for parts that have limited space to mount or connect 3D printed objects. The #4-40 size allows for a small, but useful size machine screw that can be found at most hardware stores.
- Useful for mounting circuit boards into 3D printed enclosures.
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
Nozzle diameter：default 0.4mm, support 0.3 / 0.2mm
Working mode：Online or SDoffline
Printing thickness：0.1-0.4 adjustable
Power requirement：110-240V input；12V output
Full Ender-2 kit +free 5m filament+8GB sd card+reader+Tools+Hotbed
For the Filaments send random color.PLA or ABS. For the nozzle.The default size is 0.4mm.we also have 0.2mm,0.3mm .if you need change .just notify us.
For the power.The default is EU plug.we also have UK ,US plug,if you need change ,please contact with us freely.
- Modular packaging,all 3d printer parts are in box,scientific packaging design, each part carefully protected to ensure safe arrival
- Industrial Design :product deign process board production. Art Design :a highly difficult process to form complex shapes. Mechanical design :verification and testing of mechanical design process.
- Architectural design :building the prototype design and planning,construction sand table model. Medical research and development :design and production of medical institutions.
- Personalized design :DIY and personalized design enthusiasts production.
- Educational institutions :model teaching,design and experiment.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
DISCLAIMER: We are NOT real Doctors…just fidgeters wanting to help fellow fidgeters.
We constantly have to be ‘doing’, or else we get bored. We have trouble focusing…our brains just want constant engagement. Sometimes when they aren’t fully engaged, we start to feel anxious. And then there are the times when stress starts to get the best of us (and who wants to use a stress ball these days?). Does this sound familiar? Don’t worry, you’re not alone and you are just a few spins away from calm.
When will your spinning device save you?
• When you’re sitting in the airport, dying from boredom, because your plane’s been delayed due to an ice storm.
• When your bosses 10 minute meeting turns into an hour long head-slapper.
• When you need to give your mind a break from a taxing project.
• When your phone dies and you have nothing to keep you busy.
• When you’re in deep thought and need a mindless activity that won’t distract you.
• When you need a quiet stress reliever to relax your nerves.
• When you just feel like fidgeting.
Your spinning fidget toy is…
→ Compact – Discretely take your spinner with you anywhere. It’s pocket-sized design lets you bring it to the office, on your morning train commute, to church, and everywhere in between.
→ Smooth – No rough 3D-printed edges here. Your fingers will love the smooth edges we’re able to achieve through our injection molding process.
→ Durable – High-quality ABS plastic gives your new spinner the durability you demand.
→ TSA-Friendly – As safe to bring through a TSA checkpoint as your wristwatch.
- SHIPS FROM THE USA! Don’t be fooled. Others claiming to be genuine FidgetDoctorTM are simply imposters.
- Stop Fidgeting, Start Spinning: The FidgetDoctorTM has your prescription! Reduce ADHD habits, calm your anxiety, occupy your mind, and make it through dreaded work meetings with this addictively gratifying fidget toy.
- Long & Balanced Spinning: Our long-lasting center bearing utilizes Silicon Nitride (Si3N4) Ceramic Technology and is engineered for effortless, balanced, and lasting spins. Rated 40% stronger than steel bearings, they pack the durability needed for endless spinning. (Best results are achieved after a short 100-spin break-in period).
- Smooth & Ergonomic Edges – No rough 3D-printed edges here. Your fingers will love the smooth edges we’re able to achieve through our injection molding process.
- Spinning Techniques: Finger Spinning – Grip between your Thumb and Middle finger, flick with your Pointer or Ring finger. Tabletop Spinning – Place your spinner on a table or desk, hold the center with one finger and flick with another.
Visit The Website For More Information…
Here at RepRap Guru we wanted to give our customers a better DIY 3D printer experience. With that goal in mind we have spent countless hours developing a truly COMPLETE DIY Prusa i3 printer kit that doesn’t require altering, drilling, soldering or cutting anything.. PERIOD. The RepRap Guru Prusa i3 V2 kit has all the hard work done. HERE IS THE DIFFERENCE. Included with this complete kit is: 8″ x 8″ borosilicate heat bed glass. Fully soldered MK2B heat bed with ALL the necessary wires. Fitted connectors to all wires. longer motor wires for better wire paths included 2004 LCD. With our carefully thought out upgrades you should be able to shave some serious time off your build. (Note wire sleeve is not included in this kit)
- USA Customer Tech Support
- NO Soldering, Cutting, or Drilling
- Borosilicate Heat Bed Glass & 2004 LCD Included
- Impressive 8″x8″x7″ Build Area
- Can Run 110V or 220V (Comes With 110V US Cord)
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…