SUNLU Blue ABS 3D Printer Filament 1.75mm 1KG Spool Filament for 3D Printing, 3D Pens, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02 mm
SUNLU 3D Printer filament and 3D Pen is a place where your imagination is brought to life.
Designed with superior quality and best user experience in mind, SUNLU 3D Printer Filament is manufactured with industry-leading high precision tolerance (±0.02MM) to ensure that you spend less time trouble shooting and more time creating!
SUNLU Printer Filament Storage Tips:
1. Since ABS material is made from biodegradable sources, it is susceptible to moisture.
We recommended storing filament in a sealed plastic bag or box after each print (a large ziplock or Tupperware works well).
2. In extreme cases where the filament gets damp, you can bake it in an oven with 50-degree Celsius for about an hour to restore its dryness.
Reminder: Each time after use of your 3D Printer Filament
Be sure to insert the free end of the filament into the hole to avoid the filament being tangled for next time use.
SUNLU Blue ABS 3D Printer Filament 1.75mm Reference Specs:
Diameter : 1.75MM
Tolerance Level : ± 0.02MM
Print Temperature : 220-240℃ / （428-464℉）
Print Speed : 50 – 100 mm/s
Base Plate Temperature : Heating Bed Temperature is from 80 to 120 Celsius
Bubble : 100% Zero Bubbles
Length : 330M / 360 Yard
Recommended Storage Temperature : -20 to 50 °C / -4 to 122 °F
Compatible with any 3D Printer that uses 1.75mm diameter filament including some models for your reference:
AirWolf – Aleph Objects – BCN3D – Beeverycreative – BigBox – CEL – colorFabb – CraftBot – CraftUnique – CubePro – Cubicon – Doob – Dremel – e-NABLE – E3D – FlashForge – Kossel – Lulzbot – MakerBot – Makergear – Markforged – New Matter – Ooznest – OrdBot – PowerSpec – Printrbot – Prusa – Prusa Research – Robo 3D – SeeMeCNC – Simplify3D – SOLS – Ultimaker – XYZprinting – Zenith – Zortrax
- ♥Material: ABS – Color: Blue – Weight: 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool.
- ♥ABS Recommend Temperature: Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 210°C – 240°C (410°F – 464°F), Use With Heated Build Platform Is Recommended
- ♥High Compatible With Your 3D Printer: Whatever all 1.75 mm-specification 3d printers in the market are configured to run with the PLA 3D printing filaments.
- ♥You’ll Have Zero Hassle Printing: Compared with traditional brittle PLA, SUNLU 3D printer filaments have adjusted the degradability of the material for optimal performance,so SUNLU PLA filaments are not brittle during 3D printing jobs.
- ♥30-Day Money-Back Guarantee: We are so confident in our 3D printer fialment that we offer a full 30-day guarantee.Buy it,use it and if you aren’t happy with it,tell us and we’ll refund your money.
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Style: 3D printing supplies
Welcome to sunlu,
we are specializing in the production of printers, printer supplies, a company printing pen, our printer consumables can do the deviation of +/- 0.02MM. Do not plug, printing needs floor heating, can achieve 0 bubbles. Make your work more beautiful and delicate! Don’t wait, quickly let your imagination into kind, share to more people together to enjoy!
SUNLU ABS 3D Printer Filament is especially designed and developed for most 3D printer on the market today. Its main features are as follows:
1. Custom spool designed for strength, uniform performance and trouble-free feeding.
2. SUNLU 3D printing ABS filament is compatible with most commercially available non-cartridge based 3D printers.
3. SUNLU 3d printing ABS printed objects will generally have a glossier look.
4. SUNLU 3D printing ABS is durable, impact resistant filament.
5. Backed by our 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE.
Tolerance: +/- 0.02mm
Print temperature: 220-240℃（428-464℉）
Print speed: 50-100mm/s
Baseplate temperature: 80-120 ℃（176-248℉）
Bubble: 100% zero-bubble
Length: 1.75mm (1kg=2.20 lbs) = 400m
How to store:
1. Keep material in sealed bag until ready for use.
2. Avoid Water. Keep in dry place.
3. Keep away from heat.
4. Recommended storage temperature: -20 to 50℃（-68 to 122℉）
SUNLU PLA 3D Printer Filament, “Add to Cart” right now & Enjoy 90 Days Money Back and 2-Year WARRANTY!
Alibaba wholesale station: https://sunlugw.en.alibaba.com
Globalsources wholesale station: http://sunlugw.manufacturer.globalsources.com
- ABS 3D PRINTER FILAMENT: 1.75mm Filament Diameter, Dimensional Accuracy of +/- 0.02mm, 1KG (approx. 2.20 lbs) Spool
- ABS is suitable to 3D Print functional parts, like spare parts for machines or objects that are exposed to high temperatures like sunlight or hot water.
- ABS has a glossy appearance. It can be easily cut, filed or glued post printing. ABS can also be smoothed with Acetone. ABS is a tough and durable thermoplastic. It’s ability to with stand higher temperatures.
- RECOMMENDED TEMPERATURE: Heating Bed Temperature is from 80 to 120 Celsius. Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature for the ABS filament is from 220 to 240 Celsius. Please print on a heated surface when using ABS filament as your prints will be deformed if you don’t.
- If you are new to 3D printing, SUNLU ABS Filament is a good material to start with because it is easy to use and performs well on most prints.
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Best Cost-effective PLA 3D Printer Filaments for You
Compared to other filaments, rock space PLA 3D printer filaments are produced with more precise specification and the printed objects will have a glossier look. The 3D printer filaments are compatible with most 1.75mm-specification 3d printers and 3d pens in the market.
Important Use Instructions for rock space PLA 3D Printer Filaments
The print bed or print surface should be level.
The extruder should be adjusted to the correct height from the bed.
The printing temperature should be adjusted according to the 3d printer.
The printing speed should be adjusted according to the ambient temperature.
A good base material should be provided for PLA to adhere to.
Be sure to insert the thread into the spool hole to avoid tangles.
Keep the filaments in sealed bag until ready for use.
Keep the filaments in dry place & Keep away from heat.
More Information about rock space PLA 3D Printer Filaments
1.75 mm Diameter with +/- 0.05 mm Tolerance
356 – 410 °F / 180 – 210 °C Printing TEMP
No Need Platform TEMP or Adjust According to the 3D Printer
370 yd / 340 m One Spool
rock space PLA 3D Printer Filaments, “Add to Cart” right now & Enjoy 90 Days Money Back WARRANTY! Please no hesitate to message us if you have any question.
- 1.75MM PLA FILAMENTS: PLA filaments are widely used in a broad range of printing applications considering the feature of low toxicity and better environmental friendliness. Compared to other brittle PLA, rock space 3D printer filaments have adjusted the degradability of the material for optimal performance, so these PLA filaments are not very brittle during 3D printing process.
- HIGH PRECISION FILAMENTS: rock space PLA 3D printer filaments are produced with precise specification. Whichever 3D printer you are using, the consistently round diameters provide optimum flow through the extruder nozzle. Almost all 1.75mm-specification 3d printers and 3d pens in the market are configured to run with these PLA 3D printing filaments.
- VACUUMED SEALED PACKAGING: 3D printing materials are easy to be negatively affected by moisture, so rock space 3D printer filaments are all vacuumed sealed along with a desiccant pack. In this case, you can easily keep your 3D printer filaments at an optimal storage condition and free from dust or dirt before opening the vacuumed sealed packaging.
- 100% ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY: PLA is a biodegradable thermoplastic which is derived from renewable resources, such as cornstarch, sugar cane, tapioca roots or even potato starch. So these 3D printer filaments are free from potentially hazardous substances. The 1.75 mm PLA filament gives off a sweet smell, and it is considered by many as an improvement over hot plastic.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We devote to offer best 3D printer filaments and quality customer service. rock space PLA 3D printer filaments are backed by 90 days Money Back Guarantee. Please seize the chance to click “Add to Cart” button right now!
Check Out Our Website For Details…
PLASFIL PLA Pro (PLA+) 3D Printer Filament is The Best Choice to Achieve Your Creative Ideas and Concepts!
PLA Pro (PLA+) is much stronger than PLA. Give you a more comfortable printing experience!
1. Total length: 300m (984.25 Feet)
2. Filament diameter: 1.75 mm (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03 mm)
3. Net weight: 1KG (2.2lbs) including spool
4. 100% Zero – Bubble
5. Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature: 215°C-220 °C. The best TEMP depends on different 3D printers.
1. The vase is not included , only for display
2. Adjustable Spool Aperture: 60mm and 32mm. (It is installed with a removable cap of which the aperture is 32mm. You can directly remove the cap to use the 60mm hole.)
SUPPLIES SAVED (to help extend consumable life):
1. Cool, Dry, Ventilated environment
2. Don’t open the packaging when not in use, use as soon as possible after the proposed open.
3. Recommended to wrap it in a film bag to prevent moisture if it is not used for a long time after opening.
4. Unopened supplies are recommended for use within one year.
Your satisfaction is our motivation! We have enough confidence in the products of PLASFIL and please feel free to contact us.
if you have any questions in the process of using our products!
- BETTER QUALITY: PLA+ (Polylactic Acid) 3D Printer Filament is Vacuumed Sealed for better preservation. Superb layer bonding. It is several times stronger than commen PLA 3D Printer Filament.
- STABLE AND SMOOTH: No bubbles and peculiar odor appear while printing. The surface of the model is smoother and there will be less wraping if the printing model is large.
- ACCURATE DIMENSION: Total length: 300m (984.25 Feet), Filament diameter: 1.75mm (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm), Spool diameter: 180mm (7.1 inch), Net weight: 1KG (2.2lbs) including spool
- HIGHER PRINTING TEMP: PLA+ printer filament features (215°C-220 °C) higher working temperature than PLA filament (190°C-210 °C). You can adjust the 3D printers until you find the suitable temperature working with it.
- PROMOTIONS: Bundle with Blue (B01NA6KYCW) or White (B01NA6EQV8) or Black (B01N761C) or Orange (B072LFZDQX) or Green (B0722Y7TVV) or 15 colors ABS mini pack (B01NA8TO4O) to save more
Check Out Our Website For Details…