Best Cost-effective PLA 3D Printer Filaments for You
Compared to other filaments, rock space PLA 3D printer filaments are produced with more precise specification and the printed objects will have a glossier look. The 3D printer filaments are compatible with most 1.75mm-specification 3d printers and 3d pens in the market.
Important Use Instructions for rock space PLA 3D Printer Filaments
The print bed or print surface should be level.
The extruder should be adjusted to the correct height from the bed.
The printing temperature should be adjusted according to the 3d printer.
The printing speed should be adjusted according to the ambient temperature.
A good base material should be provided for PLA to adhere to.
Be sure to insert the thread into the spool hole to avoid tangles.
Keep the filaments in sealed bag until ready for use.
Keep the filaments in dry place & Keep away from heat.
More Information about rock space PLA 3D Printer Filaments
1.75 mm Diameter with +/- 0.05 mm Tolerance
356 – 410 °F / 180 – 210 °C Printing TEMP
No Need Platform TEMP or Adjust According to the 3D Printer
370 yd / 340 m One Spool
rock space PLA 3D Printer Filaments, “Add to Cart” right now & Enjoy 90 Days Money Back WARRANTY! Please no hesitate to message us if you have any question.
- 1.75MM PLA FILAMENTS: PLA filaments are widely used in a broad range of printing applications considering the feature of low toxicity and better environmental friendliness. Compared to other brittle PLA, rock space 3D printer filaments have adjusted the degradability of the material for optimal performance, so these PLA filaments are not very brittle during 3D printing process.
- HIGH PRECISION FILAMENTS: rock space PLA 3D printer filaments are produced with precise specification. Whichever 3D printer you are using, the consistently round diameters provide optimum flow through the extruder nozzle. Almost all 1.75mm-specification 3d printers and 3d pens in the market are configured to run with these PLA 3D printing filaments.
- VACUUMED SEALED PACKAGING: 3D printing materials are easy to be negatively affected by moisture, so rock space 3D printer filaments are all vacuumed sealed along with a desiccant pack. In this case, you can easily keep your 3D printer filaments at an optimal storage condition and free from dust or dirt before opening the vacuumed sealed packaging.
- 100% ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY: PLA is a biodegradable thermoplastic which is derived from renewable resources, such as cornstarch, sugar cane, tapioca roots or even potato starch. So these 3D printer filaments are free from potentially hazardous substances. The 1.75 mm PLA filament gives off a sweet smell, and it is considered by many as an improvement over hot plastic.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We devote to offer best 3D printer filaments and quality customer service. rock space PLA 3D printer filaments are backed by 90 days Money Back Guarantee. Please seize the chance to click “Add to Cart” button right now!