- 【High Precision & Bigger Printing Size】Orange 30 is a higher precision resin 3d printer, with built-in 2k LCD screen at 2560×1440 resolution and 47.25µm pixel size, offering bigger size of printing at 120mm(L)*68mm(W)*170mm(H); With solid linear guide and special slider design, it will ensure the accuracy and stable of Z axis.
- 【Uniform Matrix UV Lighting】Integrated with matrix UV LED Design, Orange 30 provides better printing performance since the matrix illumination provides better uniformity, higher intensity and shorter time of curing.
- 【Fast Cooling & High Temperature Warning System】Temperature detection system included. The system will stop printing to protect system when temperature is too high. With high efficiency cooling system, it will prolong the lifespan of this 3D printer.
- 【Easy Operation & Faster Slicing Speed】 It’s easy on leveling, and with 2.8″ touch screen to operate and preview the printing process. LONGER self-developed slice software allows you to quickly output 100M slicing file within ONE minute, triple times faster than others. And it supports Chitubox to play as well.
- 【Warranty & Service】We are providing 12-Months warranty (5.5” LCD Screen and FEP film excluded) and lifetime technical support for this item 3d printer. Please feel free to contact us and join our community to get support if there’s any question on operation.
Click Here For More Information
EPAX X1 5.5 inch 3D LCD Resin Printer with orange window
Large 3.5-inch Color TFT Touch Screen.
2K (5.5 inch) LCD screen. 2560*1440 (2k) HD LCD gives very fine printing details.
XY Resolution reaches 0.047mm
Support Anti-Aliasing which can further smooth edges!
Strong pre-calibrated platform needs little maintenance and rarely goes out of shape. The platform is also designed for easy calibration.
vat requires little effort to replace film.
Mod friendly with easy access to control chamber from back and bottom.
Build volume: 115mm (L) *65mm (W) *155mm (H)
Improved Z axis stability. Better Z gantry with double steel rod reinforced carriage and steel bearings.
Special anti-backlash nut to ensure smoother print, further improve print quality.
50 LED array light source rated at 40W! Even light distribution.
Sanded build platform surface making print easy to stick to platform.
Non-FEP film making print easier to come off than FEP film.
Works fine with FEP films too.
Wide selection of resins. Support 405nm wave length 3D printing resins. Normal exposure time is only 6 to 7 seconds with eSUN resins. Making it much quicker to finish a print.
Slicer Software: ChiTuBox
Printer does not come with resin for easy fast shipping.
eSUN resins offered at a discount in Special Offers section.
1x extra non-FEP film
1x USB stick loaded with manual PDF file, a sample print file and a ChiTuBox config file.
1x power adapter
2x resin filters
DOES NOT come with resin.
Backed by INTSERVO’s and EPAX’s outstanding customer support.
- Large 3.5-inch Color TFT Touch Screen. Robust metal build quality. Each printer is calibrated before shipping. Ready to print!
- 2K (5.5 inch) LCD masking screen. 2560*1440 (2k) HD masking LCD gives very fine printing details. 50 LED light source allows even light distribution and fast printing. The normal exposure time for eSUN resins is only 6 to 7 seconds for EPAX X1.
- Improved Z axis gantry/stability with double steel rod reinforced carriage and steel bearings; Special anti-backlash nuts used for Z axis to produce smoother print; 40W High Energy 50 LED light source. Improved non-FEP film to have much less release force and make it possible to print special resins. Better than FEP film.
- Support Anti-Aliasing!. Wide selection of resins. Support 405nm wave length 3D printing resins.
- DOES NOT include resin. One extra premium non FEP film included.
Click Here For More Information
CC3D PLA Max 3D Printer Filament
Material:PLA(By strengthening treatment)
Diameter (Tolerance): 1.75 mm ±0.04 mm
Net Weight: 1000g
Recommended Printing Temp: 205 – 235 °C
Recommended Printing Speed: 30 – 90 mm/s
Heated Bed: 0~ 60 °C
PLA Max Advantages:
Superb layer bonding
Prints are hard to break.
No cracking or brittle problem.
Several times tougher than Regular (normal) PLA
Better Line Diameter Control
Smoother finished printouts.
CC3D is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Customers are always welcome to contact us for any questions and/or support needs.
- PLA MAX Filaments are made of high-quality materials and special technique.
- It is a new 3D Printing materials to replace PLA PRO(PLA+) only sold by zhuopu new material.
- Have higher strength and better toughness、excellent thermal stability.
- Industrial & Scientific Additive Manufacturing Products 3D Printing Supplies 3D Printing Filament
- This is our new products. Now sold on Amazon in black, white, orange, red, green, purple, gray, and there will be more colors in the future. We can also customize the color according to the customer’s requirements.
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Upgrade your PLA printing with a matte finish filament
3D printing is incredible, but run of the mill PLA can make your prints look like … well, look like plastic! Matte finish PLA from SpiderMaker takes 3D printing to the next level of aesthetics and quality with great looking matte texture and gorgeous colors.
A matte finish lets your designs really stand out with rich details that would get glossed over by the way regular PLA reflects light, also helping to make layer lines less obvious. The visual effect is striking enough, but SpiderMaker Matte Finish PLA also feels great with its matte texture. Thanks to these aspects, SpiderMaker Matte Finish PLA gives you a much more refined end product.
SpiderMaker Matte Finish PLA is also great in applications where reflectivity matters, such as in making hoods and surrounds for camera lenses. This PLA also enjoys the same great properties of PLA, such as low odor,
– Be sure to keep the filament coiled tightly on the spool in order to avoid tangles/binding.
- Diameter: 1.75mm
- Weight: 700g (1.54 lb)
- Printing temperature: 210~230℃
- Printing speed: 10-60mm/s (0.4″-2.3″ / second)
- Material: matte PLA
- Suggested Printing Temperature: 410°F – 446°F (210°C-230°C)
- Colors: Coal Black, Paper White, Dark Slate Gray, Jujube Red, Coral Red, Brick Red, Sun Orange, Cheese Yellow, Peacock Green, Emerald Green, Wasabi Green, Iron Blue, Steel Blue, Orchid Purple, Mauve Purple, Kraft Brown, Clay, Iron Gray
- EXCELLENT TEXTURE – High quality matte SpiderMaker PLA filament with no glossy plastic look.
- INCREDIBLE TOUGHNESS – Not brittle and with great tensile strength, SpiderMaker filament fiber suffers from less breakage for great printing performance compared to common PLA filament.
- LOW STRINGING – Easy to print with less stringing. SpiderMaker PLA matte series saves you time on post-processing.
- EASILY REMOVABLE SUPPORTS – Supports made with this filament are fast and easy to remove, with minimal surfacing needed after removal.
- VERSATILE APPLICATIONS – SpiderMaker filament can be used for a broad range of 3D printing applications.
Check Out Our Website For Details…