This study covers the world outlook for 3D printers, materials, and parts across more than 190 countries. For each year reported, estimates are given for the latent demand, or potential industry earnings (P.I.E.), for the country in question (in millions of U.S. dollars), the percent share the country is of the region, and of the globe. These comparative benchmarks allow the reader to quickly gauge a country vis-à-vis others. Using econometric models which project fundamental economic dynamics within each country and across countries, latent demand estimates are created. This report does not discuss the specific players in the market serving the latent demand, nor specific details at the product level. The study also does not consider short-term cyclicalities that might affect realized sales. The study, therefore, is strategic in nature, taking an aggregate and long-run view, irrespective of the players or products involved. This study does not report actual sales data (which are simply unavailable, in a comparable or consistent manner in virtually all of the countries of the world). This study gives, however, my estimates for the worldwide latent demand, or the P.I.E., for 3D printers, materials, and parts. It also shows how the P.I.E. is divided across the world’s regional and national markets. For each country, I also show my estimates of how the P.I.E. grows over time (positive or negative growth). In order to make these estimates, a multi-stage methodology was employed that is often taught in courses on international strategic planning at graduate schools of business.
Temperature resistance: HT-NTC100K (no need to change the firmware, directly replace the old thermistor)
Feeding type: remote feeding
Heater power: 50W
Type of pipe: straight through throat
Heater voltage: 12V
Line length: 1M
Product weight: just the sensor 36g, with 1M heater 65g
Note: This product is with the high temperature line but the hotend itself is through throat, with Teflon inside, so the temperature can not exceed 260 degrees, otherwise it will cause Teflon melt and get clogged!
Hotend+Fan stents+Cooling fan+1M Heater&Thermistor
- Compared to the ordinary aluminum in the market, it adopts high-purity aviation aluminum, is more durable.
- Great texture. Hotend surface is with oxidation scrub, and the black paint texture makes it more upscale.
- Processed by CNC machine, pay attention to the details of each process to ensure the processing accuracy, and every part is highly joined.
- Improved installation makes the hotend can be dismantled in case of clogged, solve the problem, and extend service life. At the same time, it can be modularly replaced and assembled.
- Straight through throat, the filament can be direct access to the nozzle, makes the feeding more smoothly to reduce clogging (the maximum temperature should not be over 260 °. )
High quality 3D printer accessories, blower.
Environmental protection, safe, harmless.
High quality raw materials, fine workmanship.
Easily installed and exhaust the hot air from inside the case.
Increase air flow in your system.Cooling down the entire case.Extend your system life span and better work.
Air inlet size: 31mm
Outlet size: 20*15mm
Rated voltage: DC 24V
Rated current: 0.18A
Bearing: Oil bearing
2 Pieces Cooling Fan for 3D Printer
- High quality 3D printer accessories, blower.
- Environmental protection, safe, harmless.
- High quality raw materials, fine workmanship.
- Easily installed and exhaust the hot air from inside the case.
- Increase air flow in your system.Cooling down the entire case.Extend your system life span and Computer better work.