The Dremel Digilab 3D40 Idea Builder 3D printer is Dremel’s best 3D printer for classroom use or to use at home. 3D printing beginners, teachers and children alike will appreciate the large 4.5″ full color touchscreen with an intuitive interface for easy use, the removable glass build plate that makes it easy to remove prints and is resistant to drops and the fully enclosed sturdy plastic design that keeps curious hands out and also makes the printer quiet and safe. You can easily connect the printer to Wifi and use the included remote printing software to send prints from wherever you are. The printer has a high accuracy with a 100 micron layer height, but you can also print very quickly with the 300 micron layer height setting. You can print using the included cloud software, the included Dremel Digilab 3D Slicer for Windows or Mac, or your favorite 3D software that supports .gcode, .g or .g3drem files such as Cura, Simplify3D, Craftware, KISSlicer, Slic3r or Repetier. Once you start slicing your own files you can take advantage of the large 6″ x 10″ x 6.7″ (402 cu in) build volume. With 85 years of reliable quality, Dremel is an established brand that you can trust to support you throughout your journey. By purchasing a Dremel 3D printer, you will have lifetime access to unrivaled Dremel customer service as well as an industry-best 1 year warranty. All the help you need will be just a quick email, live chat or phone call away. This kit also contains everything else you need to successfully bring 3D printing to your classroom. Start printing out of the box with 30 standards aligned lesson plans, developed alongside partners with years of experience developing curriculum. The lesson plans teach students how to solve open-ended problems by creating their own models and prototypes, testing them out, and iterating to make improvements. They will learn how to work effectively in teams, and of course they will learn about 3D printing too. The kit also includes a professional development course with quizzes and a final exam that allows you to get 4 hours of your yearly professional development requirement out of the way. The kit also includes 3 spools of filaments in different colors, extra build tape for your build platform, and an extra Dremel build platform so that you can easily swap out platforms between prints. Everything you need to bring the magic of 3D printing to your classroom.
- Includes the Dremel Digilab 3D40 Idea Builder, Dremel’s easiest to setup and use 3D printer perfect for the classroom
- Start printing with your classroom right out of the box with 30 standards-aligned lesson plans
- Teach students how to solve open-ended problems by creating their own models and prototypes
- Get 4 hours of professional development credits with the included 3D printing course for teachers
- Expand your students’ projects with 3 spools of filament (black, blue, orange) and quickly start your next print with an extra glass build plate
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
Monoprice Mini Delta 3D Printer Fully Assembled with Heated Build Plate and Auto Calibration for ABS PLA w/ Micro SD From the #1 Best-Selling 3D Printer Brand in the World (Source: CONTEXT Q3’17 AM3DP Report) Empower your children’s creativity, or your own, with the lowest-priced professional quality 3D Printer in the world. With a steel frame wrapped in black anodized aluminum shell and 50 micron layer resolution, you can see and feel right away that this is no toy. The delta design style continuously self-calibrates, so you will never have to struggle with bed leveling. The print bed and extrusion nozzle heat to a wide range of temperatures, allowing you to print with different materials. Auto Calibration: The delta design style continuously self-calibrates, so you will never have to struggle with bed leveling. Fully Assembled: The MP Mini Delta 3d Printer comes fully assembled, ready to print out of the box. Durable: The steel frame and black anodized aluminum frame makes this printer extremely durable and capable of withstanding some serious abuse. Open Source: The print bed and extrusion nozzle heat to a wide range of temperatures, allowing you to print with different filament types from any manufacturer. Additionally, it has the ability to use open source software, such as Cura or Repetier, allowing you to tailor your 3D printing experience to your personal tastes. Features: • 50 micron layer resolution • Can print from a computer using a wireless Wi-Fi® or physical USB connection, or offline with a microSDTM card • Up to 150mm/sec print speed • 180 ~ 260°C extruder nozzle temperature range • 50 ~ 100°C build plate temperature range • ø110 x 120 mm build area • Compatible with Windows® and Mac® OS X® What’s in the box • 1x 3D printer • 1x Filament holder • 1x Plastic scraper • 1x USB
- Auto Calibration: The delta design style continuously self-calibrates, so you will never have to struggle with bed leveling.
- Fully Assembled: The MP Mini Delta 3d Printer comes fully assembled, ready to print out of the box.
- Durable: The steel frame and black anodized aluminum frame makes this printer extremely durable and capable of withstanding some serious abuse.
- Open Source: The print bed and extrusion nozzle heat to a wide range of temperatures, allowing you to print with different filament types from any manufacturer. Additionally, it has the ability to use open source software, such as Cura or Repetier.
- Professional Quality Prints: up to 50 micron layer resolution. Can print from a computer using a wireless Wi-Fi® or physical USB connection, or offline with a microSDTM card
Click Here For More Information
Specification of Brass Nozzle:
Type:0.4mm Extruder Brass Nozzle Print Head
Specification of Extruder Tube:
Nozzle Throat Outer Diameter:7mm
Nozzle Throat Inner Diameter:4mm
Specification of Heater Blocks Hotend:
15 piece/set ( 1.75mm Teflon Throat Tubex5pcs,nozzle 0.4mmx5pcs,Heater Blocks Heating Hotendx5pcs)
- Pack of 5 x 3D Printer Extruder Hotend 30mm Length 1.75mm Nozzle Inputting Tube( for MK8 Makerbot Reprap Prusa I3 3D Printer) and 5 x 3D Printer 0.4mm Extruder Brass Nozzle Print Head.
- Nozzle Throat: Outer Thread – M6; Inner Diameter – 2mm; Length – 30mm; Filament Diameter – 1.75mm; Material – Stainless Steel.
- 0.4mm Extruder Brass Nozzle Print Head: Color – Golden; Material – copper (brass); Size – 5*13mm; Input Diameter: 1.75mm; Output Diameter: 0.4mm.
- Compatibility: compatible with all 1.75mm PLA ABS 3D Printer
- Quanlity:15pcs/lot (5 piece 1.75mm Nozzle Inputting Tube,5 piece 3D Printer 0.4mm Extruder Brass Nozzle Print Head,5 piece Heater Blocks Hotend)
Visit The Website For More Information…
eSUN 3D Printer Filament: PLA PRO (PLA+)
Extrusion Temperature Range: 205 to 225
PLA PRO(PLA+) Advantages:
Superb layer bonding
High rigidity. Good glossiness.
Several times tougher than PLA
Smoother finished printouts.
No cracking or brittle problem.
Prints are hard to break.
PLA PRO(PLA+) print temperature is about 20 Celsius higher than regular PLA. Most users print at around 210 to 215 Celsius. Other settings are about the same.
INTSERVO is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Customers are always welcome to contact us for any questions and/or support needs.
- 1KG net (approximately 2.2 lbs) Filament with Clear Spool
- eSUN PLA PRO 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant. Superb layer bonding. Several times stronger than PLA.
- 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm)
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 205C – 225C
- Spool Diameter: 8″ – Spool Width: 2.50″ – Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.05″ – Inner Circle Diameter: 3.5″
Click Here For More Information