Nema17 Stepper Dampers are used to decrease noise and resonance in your CNC and 3d Printer.
1 Damper used per Stepper or Electric motor
3d Printers see a 5-10dB reduction in noise when used on X and Y Axis steppers with the vibration damper for nema 17
Works on both Cartesian and Delta style Additive Manufacturing machines such as CR-10.
Pair these with good filament for the best results in your 3D printer and remove vibration and noise
3PCS Nema 17 stepper motor damper
6PCS M3 Screw
- Nema17 Stepper Dampers are used to decrease noise and resonance in your CNC and 3d Printer
- 1 Damper used per Stepper or Electric motor
- 3d Printers see a 5-10dB reduction in noise when used on X and Y Axis steppers with the vibration damper for nema 17
- Works on both Cartesian and Delta style Additive Manufacturing machines such as CR-10
- Pair these with good filament for the best results in your 3D printer and remove vibration and noise
Visit The Website For More Information…
CNC Shield V3.0 features: Latest Arduino CNC Shield Version 3.0. GRBL 0.8c compatible.(Open source firmware that runs on an Arduino UNO that turns G-code commands into stepper signals) 4-Axis support(X, Y, Z , A-Can duplicate X,Y,Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D13) 2 x End stops for each axis(6 in total), Spindle enable and direction Coolant enable Stepper drivers Uses removable Pololu A4988 compatible stepper drivers. Jumpers to set the Micro-Stepping for the stepper drivers. Compact design. Stepper Motors can be connected with 4 pin molex connectors or soldered in place. Runs on 12-36V DC. (At the moment only the Pololu DRV8825 drivers can handle up to 36V so please consider the operation voltage when powering the board.) Stepping Motor The most popular Nema 17 model with 1.8 deg. step angle (200 steps/revolution) 0.4A rated current/phase, allowing for a holding torque of 26Ncm(36.8oz.in) Connection:Black(A+), Green(A-), Red(B+), Blue(B-) Stepping Motor Specification: * Cable length: 11.8 inches * Phase Resistance: 30ohms * Inductance: 37mH+/-20%(1KHz) * Frame Size: 42 x 42mm * Body Length: 34mm * Shaft Diameter: 5mm * Front Shaft Length: 20mm * D-cut Length: 15mm * Number of Leads: 4 * Lead Length: 300mm * Weight: 230g Kit list: 1x CNC Shield V3.0 1x Keyestudio UNO R3 board 4x A4988 driver 1x USB cable 1x Nema 17 stepping motor
- CNC Shield V3.0 Features – Latest Version 3.0, GRBL 0.8c compatible, 4 Axis supported and 2 end stops for each axis.
- Compact design – Stepper motors can be connected with 4 pin molex connectors or soldered in place.
- Stepper Drivers – Uses removable Pololu A4988 compatible stepper drivers, jumpers to set the Micro-Stepping for the stepper drivers
- Stepping Motor Included – Nema 17 model, holding torque of 26Ncm(36.8oz.in), 12V/0.4A and 1.8 deg.step angle(200 steps/rev)
- Technical support – Our technical support team is on standby to provide solutions to your questions, please feel free to contact us.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
This is high torque Nema 17 stepper motor with 1.8 deg. step angle (200 steps/revolution).
Each phase draws 2A, allowing for a holding torque of 59Ncm(83.6oz.in). It’s very good choice for 3D printer.
* Manufacturer Part Number: 17HS19-2004S
* Motor Type: Bipolar Stepper
* Step Angle: 1.8 deg.
* Holding Torque: 59Ncm(83.6oz.in)
* Rated Current/phase: 2.0A
* Phase Resistance: 1.4ohms
* Inductance: 3.0mH+/-20%(1KHz)
* Frame Size: 42 x 42mm
* Body Length: 47mm
* Shaft Diameter: 5mm
* Shaft Length: 19.5mm
* D-cut Length: 19.5mm
* Number of Leads: 4
* Lead Length: 225mm
* Weight: 390g
Black(A+), Green(A-), Red(B+), Blue(B-)
Make sure the motor connect to a constant current or chopper drive controller before you test motor.
Connecting the motor directly to a power supply will destroy the motor.
- 3D printer motor with high torque
- 59Ncm(83.6oz.in) holding torque
- NEMA 17 bipolar 1.65
- 1.8 deg. step angle(200 steps/rev)
- Rated current 2.0A & resistance 1.4ohms
Visit The Website For More Information…
Dimension: 0.39 x 0.75 x 1.14” / (10*19*29 mm)
The inner diameter is 8mm/0.31”,the our diameter is 15mm/0.59”,Bearing length is 24mm/0.59”
Material: Carbon chromium bearing steel + Built-in rubber
Weight: 0.067 pound
10mm ID x 19mm OD x 29mm Long
10 x Linear Motion Ball Bearing
- Ball in the cage loop run smooth to ensure low noise even if high-speed operation.
- Wildly used in a mounted slide unit to carry components in precision linear motion applications.
- The closed linear motion ball bearing is suitable for linear shaft rod, computer numerical control (
- For linear motion on 10mm diameter shafts
- Perfect for your 3D Printer, CNC or other application.
Click Here For More Information