- 1.75MM PLA FILAMENTS: PLA filaments are widely used in a broad range of printing applications considering the feature of low toxicity and better environmental friendliness. Compared to other brittle PLA, rock space 3D printer filaments have adjusted the degradability of the material for optimal performance, so these PLA filaments are not very brittle during 3D printing process.
- HIGH PRECISION FILAMENTS: rock space PLA 3D printer filaments are produced with precise specification. Whichever 3D printer you are using, the consistently round diameters provide optimum flow through the extruder nozzle. Almost all 1.75mm-specification 3d printers and 3d pens in the market are configured to run with these PLA 3D printing filaments.
- VACUUMED SEALED PACKAGING: 3D printing materials are easy to be negatively affected by moisture, so rock space 3D printer filaments are all vacuumed sealed along with a desiccant pack. In this case, you can easily keep your 3D printer filaments at an optimal storage condition and free from dust or dirt before opening the vacuumed sealed packaging.
- 100% ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY: PLA is a biodegradable thermoplastic which is derived from renewable resources, such as cornstarch, sugar cane, tapioca roots or even potato starch. So these 3D printer filaments are free from potentially hazardous substances. The 1.75 mm PLA filament gives off a sweet smell, and it is considered by many as an improvement over hot plastic.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We devote to offer best 3D printer filaments and quality customer service. rock space PLA 3D printer filaments are backed by 90 days Money Back Guarantee. Please seize the chance to click “Add to Cart” button right now!
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Item Name: Remote Feed Extruder
Quantity: 1 Set
Features: Durable, Easy to Use, 3D Printer Accessories
Size: 4cm x 4cm/1.57″ x 1.57″ (Approx.)
Due to the light and screen setting difference, the item’s color may be slightly different from the pictures.
Please allow slight dimension difference due to different manual measurement.
1 x Remote Feed Extruder (Motor Not Included)
- Very useful and durable remote feed extruder.
- Suitable for Anet A8, Prusa I3, Tevo Tarantula 3D printers, etc.
- Features: Durable, easy to use, 3D printer accessories
- Size: 4 cm x 4 cm / 1.57 inches x 1.57 inches (about)
- This kit does not contain a motor. You need to install the extruder on the motor.
Visit The Website For More Information…
The MyStemKits library has over 150 Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) kits with model assembly guides that are ready-to-stream to most 3D printers. Need a printer? No worries – this 2-year subscription includes 5 Dremel 3D40 Printers as shown in the product slides (incl. 3 build sheets and 1 filament spool) . Many kits have accompanying lessons designed in partnership with the Florida Center for Research in STEM based out of Florida State University. These vetted lessons are aligned with K-12 NGSS, Common Core and a growing group of state standards. Some of the most popular kits are the Hominid Skull kit, Ones Tens Hundreds kit, Pizza Fractions kit and Ocean Topography kit. Check the images and videos for a sampling of kits, model guides, and lessons. Enterprise subscriptions are unlimited printing plans, based on number of students, with no point counting or limits per month. Additionally, digital curriculum attachments are viewable before printing. Upon purchase, you will receive access credentials to the portal, including the ability to set up 17 educator accounts (1 per 30 students). This plan is designed for 500 students. From the MyStemKits Print Portal, you can browse available kits by either subject or grade and pick the kits that you want to review, print and build. We don’t decide what kits to send you each month – you decide which kits, when and how many, you will print. Replace broken parts too. From the portal, the MyStemKits Printer Management Platform makes your experience intuitive and easy. The platform is mobile ready, and allows you to control multiple 3D printers and users from a single dashboard. Prints are preconfigured with print-specific attributes.
- Over 150 kits that stream directly to your 3D printer – no design skills or downloading required with this cloud-only accessible subscription.
- 5 Dremel 3D40 Printers and Unlimited Printing! You choose the kits – Print what, when, and how many you want. Manage multiple printers and users from single dashboard.
- Perfect for educators who need classroom manipulatives and standards-driven lessons for their K-12 class rooms but do not have a printer
- This two-year, Mid Enterprise Bundle is designed for mid-size enterprises up to 500 students and is ideal for your media center, STEM lab, summer camp, after school program, or group of up to 17 teachers.
- With digital curriculum attachments available to review before print, this plan is a great curriculum planning tool.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
Official Creality Parts
Supporting Rod Kits Upgrade
Upgrade for CR-10 S5 3D printers and increase stability during each printing session.
Condition: Brand New
Color: CR-10 S5
4 x Pull Rods
2 x L Pull Rod Connector
4 x Live Bolts M6*35
4 x M6 Nuts
2 x Screws M6*40
8 x M5*12
4 x M5T Nuts
1 x Tap
1 x T Tapping Wrench
1 x 3# Hexagon Wrench
1 x 8-10 Wrench
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
- Creality official supporting kit upgrade
- Increase stability of each printing session
- Made for CR-10 S5 3D printers
- NOT compatible with CR-10, CR-10S and CR-10 S4
Visit The Website For More Information…