Printing temperature: 190-250℃
Printing Speed: 180mm/s; suggested 30-60mm/s
Printing accuracy: ±0.1mm Nozzle: 0.4mm
Support Software: Cura, Repetier-Host
Connection Mode: TF card, USB online
Operating System: Window / Mac
File Format: Gcode, STL etc
- LONGER LK4 Pro uses new aluminum extension profile to enhance structural rigidity and stability. Built-in design of power supply provides more safety. Tempered glass bed ensures fast heating and strong adhesion.
- LK4 Pro 3D Printer is integrated with plug and play TMC2208 ultra-quiet drive modules, which makes printing triple times quieter and give you a more comfortable environment to go on your creating.
- newly-added innovative material shortage detection switch, Even also highly sensitive to detect transparent materials
- adopts V2.4.1 motherboard independently developed stable performance TMC ultra-quiet drive 256 subdivision for finer printing
- HD touch screen and large viewing angles,printing status, functions and parameter setting are clearly displayed,New Friendly UI, easy to use and learn
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
KODAK FLEX 98 Filament TPU is a strong yet flexible thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) 3D printing filament. This engineering 3D printer flexible filament is easier to use compare to traditional type filament and offers excellent layer-to-layer bonding, opening up a great deal of interesting shatter-resistant objects which resist oil, grease, and scratches, and more rigorous wear and tear. Ideal for 3d printing living hinges, and to combine this 3D printer filament with rigid plastics. Supports can be easily clipped away. Its high interlayer adhesion prevents objects from easily breaking along the Z axis. KODAK FLEX 98 offers high performance and excellent printing processability, proved also with Bowden extruders. Excellent vibration reduction properties. SPECIFICATIONS: Recommended Extrusion Temperatures: 2255°C Recommended Bed Temperature: 655°C Dimensional Accuracy: 0. 03mm Density: 1. 16 g/cm³ Tg: -36°C Tm: 181°C TPU SPOOL DIMENSIONS: ⌀ 200mm X H 48mm. Inner coil ⌀ 96mm; mount ⌀ 52mm (⌀ 7. 9i n X H 1. 75in. Inner coil ⌀ 3. 8 in; mount ⌀ 2. 04 in). : Backed by an KODAK 1-year limited . Note: This batch may have a wavy winding, which does not affect printing quality.
- EXTRA-DRY: vacuum resealable ziploc bag with silica gel to protect filament from humidity and dust.
- FLEXIBLE: semi-flex 3D print TPU filament with a shore hardness of 98A for shatterproof prints.
- PREMIUM: flexible 3D filament TPU engineered to reduce jamming for reliable 3D printed parts.
- COMPATIBLE: 3D flexible filament for most open material 3D printers.
- ONLINE SUPPORT: We’re here to help! Contact us or visit our support center. Satisfaction !
Check Out Our Website For Details…
8 PCS* Hotbed Spring
4 PCS* M4*40 Screws
4 PCS* M4 Nuts
- Auto leveling nuts for 3D printers.
- High-quality plastic material, durable and sturdy.
- Easy to install and remove, no tools required.
- Compatible with Creality CR-10/ CR-10s/ mini Ender 3 3D printers.
- Note: It’s not suitable for Creality CR-10S4 or S5.
Visit The Website For More Information…
Love creating but hate the fuss involved?
In the world of 3D printing, SLA/DLP printers offer intricate details and a far lower need for post-processing when compared to filament types, but they do have their downsides. Resin is a delicate material, requiring careful storage and immediate printer clean-up after every project.
But what if you could minimize these annoyances? If you’re 3D printing for work or as a hobby, we believe that creating new models should be an enjoyable, hassle-free experience. Here’s something that can help.
Keep your printer and resin safe with this Industrial Blackout Cover by Mach5ive!
Our industrial blackout cover offers an efficient way to protect your 3D printer from dust, shop dirt, and spills. It is made with extra durable PVC coated polyester that acts as another barrier to help contain resin fumes.
But what really makes our cover essential for printer owners is its ability to block UV light – this allows you to prevent accidental resin from curing if the room you keep it in gets plenty of sunlight. This also means that you can simply cover up your printer after a project if you don’t have time to clean up just yet.
Never leave your printer exposed and vulnerable again! We’ve designed our protective cover to be as easy to use as possible. It has a custom fit but still has enough room to make slipping it on or off quick and sweat-free.
What else makes our blackout cover special?
✅ Ideal for shop and studio environments
✅ Non-toxic skin-safe material
✅ Lightweight and compact
Keep your investment secure. Add the Mach5ive Industrial Blackout Cover for 3D Resin Printers to your cart today!
- ✅ HIGH-PERFORMANCE PRINTER COVER – Keep your printer free of dust, UV rays and moisture! Our industrial blackout printer dust cover protects from damage and helps contain stray resin fumes. Also acts as a thermal insulator, keeping heat in during printing in cold weather.
- ✅ USER-FRIENDLY & VERSATILE – Slipping our cover on is fast and effortless on Elegoo Mars/Mars Pro, Anycubic Photon/Photon-S, Zortrax Inkspire, SparkMaker, WanHao D7 & D8, Epax X1, QIDI Tech Shadow, Longer Orange 10, Longer Orange 30, Phrozen Sonic Mini.
- ✅ CLEAN UP ON YOUR OWN TIME – Now you’re no longer forced to tidy up your printer right after a project. Use our 3D printer dust cover to keep the device secure until you have time for cleaning.
- ✅ PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT – Why take the risk of moisture, dust, and curious pets or toddlers damaging your 3D printer? Avoid expensive repairs or lower print quality by using this protective cover.
- ✅ EXTRA DURABLE – Made of heavy-duty PVC coated polyester, our 9″ W x 9″ L x 16″ H cover is built to last. It is waterproof and safe from tears and abrasion, while remaining very flexible.
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…