Diameter:1.75mm (error range is about 0.05 mm)
Size: 10 meters
Uses: 3D printer supplies
Printing temperature: 190-220 degrees
Features advantages: biodegradation, shrinkage rate, safe, environmentally friendly, non-toxic, stable performance.
Fit for Common 3D Printers, 3D Printing Pen.Such as MakerBot,RepRap.
1 x 10m 3D Printer Filament
- Printing temperature: 190-220 degree
- Uses: 3D printer supplies
- Features advantages: biodegradation, shrinkage rate, safe, environmentally friendly, non-toxic, stable performance
- Fit for Common 3D Printers, 3D Printing Pen.Such as MakerBot,RepRap
Check Out Our Website For Details…
The MP10 Mini is a feature rich 3D printer with a 200×200 heated, flexible, and removable steel spring build plate, and an all metal extruder. It has an assisted level sensor on its magnetic extruder assembly, allowing easy changes to the Z offset in the menu for easy and perfect first layers. Wiring is no issue, as all of the components are already prewired and ready to go, with the connections hidden in the cable management sleeve. Most importantly, prints are crisp and clean.
- [ASSISTED BED LEVEL SENSOR] Leveling is easy with the level sensor. It will detect differences in the bed, which allows you to set an accurate Z offset to make first layers a breeze.
- [HEATED, REMOVABLE, & FLEXIBLE PRINT BED] Capable of easily hitting 100C, this print bed makes removing prints easier than ever. The magnetic platform also makes cleaning and removing the bed itself simple and straightforward.
- [2 SCREW HOTEND REMOVAL] Access to your hot end is easy, making quick changes to the tool head possible. Switch from a 0.4mm to a 0.6mm nozzle without the hassle of actually changing the nozzle. Quick, convenient, and easy.
- [DUAL Y GANTRY] The dual Y gantry provides a stable base for the printed, minimizing wobble found in single Y gantry models of 3D printers. This results in cleaner prints and prevents the need to level over and over again.
- [EASILY ACCESSIBLE MAGNETIC EXTRUDER] The removable magnetic carriage provides an easy launch point for changing to an extruder system of your choice. Working on your machine is more convenient than ever.
Click Here For More Information
Ruitwo8888 is one of a authorized company by RAISCUBE, we are a technology company which is committed to providing high quality products and high quality services. Upgrade 3D Printer for you to print funny models, toys. Development of intellectual. I believe you will find a suitable 3D printer for yourself. Have a fun time.
Basic Information :
Brand : RAISCUBE
Model Number : R2
Print technology: FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
Supported print materials : ABS, PLA, HIP, PP and Nylon etc.
Printing Size : 210 * 210 * 225 mm
Filament diameter: 1.75 mm
Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm
Print Speed: 10 – 120 mm /s
Printing Precision: 0.05-0.3mm
Locate Precision: Z axis: 0.004mm;
XY axis: 0.012mm
Mainboard : Melzi 2.0(May not the best but most stable.)
Electrical and Temperature:
Power Supply: 110/220V, 240W
Max Control Temp. Extruder: 260 °C
Max Temp. of HotBed: 100°C
Recommend Temp. :
ABS: Nozzle:235 °C , Hot Bed:100 °C
PLA: Nozzle:200 °C , Hot Bed:50 °C
Software and System:
Operating system: XP/WIN7/WIN8/Mac/Lunix
Software : Cura/Repetier-Host
Supported file formats : STL / OBJ / G-code
Connectivity :USB online or SD card (support off-line printing)
Basic physical parameter data:
Machine size(Built) : 443 * 420 * 498mm
Package Size : 475 * 295 * 195 mm
Machine Net Weight : 8.0 kg
Machine Gross Weight: 9.0 kg
1 x RAISCUBE R2 3D printer
1 x SD Card-8GB ( There is some installation instructions, software and some 3d print files )
1 x 10 meter 3D Printing filament
- Model : R2 3D Printer, with 12864 LCD Screen ; Three symmetrical cooling fans. Fast speed to cool, high molding efficiency, so you print a high precision model.Easy to run touch screen control panel.12864 LCD screen, English interface, One button for easy operation, support SD card and off-line printing.
- All the tools for assembly are ready in the package including screwdriver,nipper, spanner etc. A SD card with full installation guide and software is in the package too, except the installation video but we can share.
- Multi-material Compatibility: Supported with many 3D filament types, such as ABS, PLA, HIP, PP and Nylon etc material. Also we presented you a roll of 10 meters of white PLA material, eliminating the cost of purchasing materials.
- Warmth Tip :There are some STL files in the SD card. STL files include Xlimit,Zlimit,Zleft,Zright, Extruder part (which holds the fans).Before these parts is broken, you should print them by yourself, then you do not need to buy these new parts. Give you more convenience .If you can’t find STL files about these parts in SD card, you can contact us to send STL files to you.
- Customer Service:We provide comprehensive pre-sales consulting and after-sales service, you can ask questions at the Q & A of the listing before purchasing, as well as in “Ask Queations” at the store, ask us a question. After purchase, you can also contact us by mail, whether it is installation or 3D printer technical problems. Professional technical engineers are always available if you meet any questions .Please send us e-mail and you would get satisfactory answer.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
KODAK PLA Tough is as easy to print as regular PLA with a 9 times higher impact resistance. It has been manufactured with the highest grade of Ingeo certified resins for industrial applications. It provides excellent 3D printing characteristics, such as precise detail, good adhesion to build plates and low warping, curling and odor. Nature Works Ingeo filament has passed a defined set of tests to assure the highest quality and thus reliable and repeatable printing performance. Furthermore, this polymer is formulated to crystallize when annealed post-printing to improve its thermal performance and further enhance its impact properties. Do not use in direct contact with food.
- Very high strength and ease of use
- Main application: functional prototyping
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm (+/- 0.02mm)
- Print temperature: 210-240°C. Print bed temperature (optional): 50-70°C
- Tips: anneal at 110-120°C for 10-20 minutes to improve the material’s thermal and impact resistance
Check Out Our Website For Details…